BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #54 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Gabby P.
Blakely, PA
It was okay. It’s ultra mattifying so you could see my fine lines around my mouth. Would use again if it was the only one I had. But otherwise wouldn’t buy again.
Chloe P.
Northville, MI
Somebody recommended this to me and I haven’t set it down since. It give the best matte finish and doesn’t ruin the color of your bronzer or highlighter since it’s a hd translucent powder. It’s super pigmented and the best I recommend to anyone who uses foundation
Daiquan R.
Rock Hill, SC
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz more...
I love this product. I love how it makes your face matte and does not make you oily and brings color back in to your skin. It not super expensive but it is not a drug store product either. This is perfect is you need something to set your concealer with.
Natasha R.
Best finishing powder out their! Doesn’t leave a weird cast or flash back, great on my combination skin but doesn’t cling on my dryness on my jawline, makes make up last all day, keeps it in place all day, great for touch up, yes I will buy it again
Taylor K.
Dallas, TX
My favorite powder! Makes my skin look so freaking perfect, I love it. It’s pricy but totally justified because it really makes the difference between good and extraordinary. Will definitely keep buying this product. I love Make Up For Ever.
Vanessa G.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz more...
I think this setting powder does a pretty decent job. It does make the face look a little powdery or dry if you apply to much, so this is best used with a light hand. Overall, I am happy with it and would recommend to others.
Rachel S.
Pretty good setting powder. My only complaint is that, like other pressed powders, after a while it gets a hard film on top and you are no longer able to use it. I prefer the loose version, but this is more travel friendly.
Toni S.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz more...
I love makeup forever’s fave makeup products, and this translucent setting powder is amazing! Keeps all my makeup in place and I don’t have to worry about my makeup melting off, regardless of how hot and humid it is outside!
Harmony F.
Lancaster, PA
This works well! My only complaint is that if you apply too much it can create a white / grey cast over your makeup! Also long as you apply with a light hand it works well!
Cyan R.
Tucson
I love this stuff and it's great to keep in your bag. It's really expensive though that's the downfall and can look odd with flash photography. You get a ton of product for the price though so that's a major plus.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?