BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #46 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Megan W.
Overland park, KS
I absolutely LOVE the coverage of this powder, and the fact that it's buildable, but after trying a few different shades I had to give it up. I really wanted it to work out, but as the product sets, it darkens. A makeup line was inevitable. Tried 2 lighter shades than the original, same problem my ADD wouldn't allow me to continue the shade search, so moved on. They fix that issue, it will be a 10 star!
Nina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a nice powder, sets my foundation well and when pressed in blurs pores as well. I have sensitive skin and this does not cause any issues. Four stars only because on my tan/olive skin the translucent can sometimes wash me out look like a slight white cast. I would definitely repurchase if it is available in other tones.
Jennifer S.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I truly am dissatisfied with this product, even though I've tried to make it work again and again. No matter when I used it in the routine or which brush I used to apply it, if I used a heavy or light hand, it would leave a dry whiteness on my face.
The powder itself in the pan is annoying, and crumbles to bits. It's a weird consistency for a pressed powder; the milling of it leads to crumbles and messiness in the pan. I just feel 0 benefits from using this in my routine and wouldn't purchase this or the loose powder version.
Brittney A.
Ridgewood, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product every single time I do my makeup. I would use this to set my entire face. And it is easy to apply. I would suggest using this as well. Just know it does not flash back. And I would recommend to everyone to try it for yourself.
Stephanie V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice powder not my favorite thing ever. But works decent I have oily skins really works fine to set your leaves your face matte but by the end of the day I'm back to being oily. It is fairly pricey would recommend to others but if you can find a cheaper alternative I would recommend that.
Sara F.
Orange, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was not impressed with this powder. It made my face very pale and powdery looking and my foundation also became very splotchy. I had to apply multiple times a day. It also didn't seem to last that long and i wouldn't purchase it again. I felt that it was a waste of money.
Allison C.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
This is the pressed powder I carry with me. If my skin gets shiny during the day, I can use just a small amount to get it back under control. This is a very silky smooth powder that, despite it's  white color, is pretty translucent when you apply it. I will probably not buy this again because the company is not cruelty free and I am trying to use only products from companies that are.
lorenna F.
This powder has a very fine texture and a clear finish, which makes it an excellent choice because it fits any skin tone. The best of it, in my opinion, is that it rests the base of the skin so that it does not transfer and become more matte, although it leaves the skin with a gentle radiance of skin naturally beautiful and healthy, does not become artificial the end result.
Meghan B.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This pressed powder is to die for. It covers my face very well and doesn't leave my face looking too cakey or powdery. It is easy to apply and looks good. It is good for Dry/Combo Skin, I cant say about Oily. I would certainly buy this item again and recommend it to others.
Simone S.
Kearney, Mo
I keep this in my purse at all times for touch ups on-the-go. The packaging is sturdy and it comes with a good quality mirror. It doesn't come with a brush or sponge/powder puff but I keep a little brush in my bag to use with it. It's translucent and very fine so I feel matte and my skin feels soft when I use it.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?