BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #49 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Nikita R.
Nikita R.
Iberia, MO
AMAZING for baking makes your jaw bone just pop. I have super oily skin and it holds my highlight in place and popping all day forever my go to baking product.
Ahsley R.
Ahsley R.
La romana , FL
Me encanta este polvo , a pesar de que me deja un efecto blanco en la cara , si lo difuminó bien queda perfecto , tengo la piel seca y me ha funcionado bien
Norma C.
Norma C.
Santa Paula, CA
I take this powder with my often I have one in my car and at work at the office when I start seeing that I look oily I take it out and blot my oily T-zone.
Benita P.
Benita P.
Montgomery, AL
Great powder for setting contour and highlight or makeup period! This powder is does not give any flashback and is easy to apply with a brush or sponge.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Mt Washington, KY
I love this stuff. I had a free sample from Sephora and liked it so much that I just had to have it. In combination with setting spray it's awesome.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Sets my foundation and concealer well so there is no creasing and it helps keep me matte throughout the day which is great since I have oily skin.
Madoka M.
Madoka M.
Very fine powder that takes away shine but does not look cakey, leave white cast, or reflects camera flash. It is very easy to use for oily skin.
Linds T.
Linds T.
This adds a flawless touch to my makeup look. Instantly hides any pores and smooths out my liquid foundation. Nice touch-up if I am already out.
Ella B.
Ella B.
Jerome, MI
Their is nothing special about this product. Its not horrible but its not amazing either. Its just like any other translusent setting powder.
Adriana B.
Adriana B.
Nothing to envy to elf, is very good the truth but relation price, would buy elf and not this, but is summary is very good too easy apply
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?