BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #49 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Jazmín E.
Jazmín E.
Me encanta mucho este polvo ya que es efectivo y fijador, es duradero, sencillamente perfecto.
Tayla O.
Tayla O.
I used the pressed powder to set my lipstick for long-lasting wear. Also brushing this powder over the lipstick gives it a matte look if it is usually shiny. It is easy to use as long as you have a big fluffy brush. I don't wear liquid foundation, but I have heard it works well for that too.
Gabriela H.
Gabriela H.
Querétaro,Qro
Súper fácil aplicación, ayuda bastante a la piel grasa, además de que es estuche es muy práctico.
Navela K.
Navela K.
Romford, Essex
perfect for traveling. i keep it in my makeup bag always. this is matte finish and so natural. i bought it from sephhora. its great on any type of skin. very easy to apply.
Fernanda v.
Fernanda v.
São Paulo
Eu amo DEMAIS a make up for everyone HD eu uso bastante e recomendo a todos porque é a melhor
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Toronto, ON
This never leaves a white dust look on my face. It always keeps my makeup in place all day. It is good for dry and oily skin.
Laura R.
Laura R.
Kitchener, ON
I'm not a huge fan of pressed powder because my cheeks are so dry. It's great for my oily t zone though. A little goes a long way and I don't find that I'm constantly reapplying. I like it and would purchase again if it was a little cheaper.
Ghania N.
Ghania N.
Ajax
It is a great product. It has a very clean finish. This does not have a colour to it so when it's put on the foundation, it keeps the foundation from cracking and the foundation does not melt away after sometime.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
This pressed powder is amazing! It makes my skin look flawless and makes my makeup last all day! It is a great product ! My friend recommended it to me and I am so glad she did. This pressed powder is my life
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
I use it everyday to go to my doctor, supermarket ,store or any where else. Then if it finish i will run and buy a new one.
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?