BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #46 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Millie S.
Middlesbrough
Amazing product! Goes perfect with the ultra hd stick to extend the wear of the product. It gives an ever so slight white cast so not perfect for use with flash photography. It gives a natural finish and I love it!
Kat E.
Prince Albert, Saskatchewan
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
I've tried the loose powder and the pressed power and I definitely prefer the pressed powder. I like that I can pick product up more easily, which can be hard to do with the loose powder, especially when it gets close to being empty. Aside from using this as a setting powder I also brush a small amount on my hair when I go out. I have very oily hair and this has helped absorb the oil and make my hair looking clean. Would highly recommend.
Taylor C.
I have been using this product for YEARS! I love it and would recommend it to anyone. The power is so fine and lasts you forever! For the price it is definitely worth it! I absolutely love this product! It gives you a natural/matte finish but it is so beautiful on the skin! Love it
Jane M.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Of all the setting/finishing powder I have used, MUFE's HD Pressed Powder is by far my favourite. The powder is lightweight and easy to blend. It doesn't set heavily or clump to result in reflective spots after application. I love that I can put a light layer on after a long day to neutralize shiny spots. Each day's makeup lasts longer because of it! The only downside is that it doesn't come with a sponge or applicator (unlike NARS).
Courtney O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
I enjoy this setting powder. Probably my second favourite. It's nice to have a compact that you can travel with that works wonders. Doesn't look to cakey or patchy.
marianna a.
excelente produto!!! tem excelente fixação, proporciona uma cor bonita e real, pois existem produtos de outras marcas que nao trazem o efeito esperado e anunciado
Ellen S.
Portadown , Armagh
Not a massive fan of this powder. Used it for the first time, accompanied by the Ultra HD foundation, and although it did give my foundation a flawless matte look, however in pictures it did make my face flash back white which is the worst thing in the world. Kind of pissed by this as it was expensive.. product has a good look off camera and a chalky smooth texture. Applies beautifully over foundation!
Anneleen V.
Belgium
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
It's a nice all over the face powder, it does seem to keep the oils at bay. I don't particularly like it under the eyes though, because my mascara's fallout is very visible when i use this (and it doesn't seem to be there when i use some other powders with the same mascara). Very strange.
Hollie G.
Strathroy , Ontario
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
I've always been iffy about spending the big bucks on such a small amount of makeup, but when I purchased this I was amazed. You only need such a small amount to hold it in and it can also be used to "bake" on your makeup. The price is quite frightening, but it really is worth it in the long run.
Keely G.
Perfect match with the ultra HD liquid foundation will be perfect for photos and events as there is no flash back and will give you that air brushed effect in photographs 10p0% reccomend
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?