Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder
2 varieties available

MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #49 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

4.4 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars63%
  • 4 Stars23%
  • 3 Stars10%
  • 2 Stars2%
  • 1 Star2%
4.43 / 5 based on 574 Reviews

Product Description

A silky, lightweight finishing powder that softens the appearance of fine lines and pores. Created specifically for HD technology, this talc-free professional touch-up powder is perfect for use throughout the day to reduce shine and slightly mattify skin. It adds a soft-focus, naturally radiant effect to blur imperfections, such as fine lines and pores, while remaining completely invisible to even the most magnified HD lens. Ideal for all skin types, this powder is available in one universal shade for all skintones and is formulated with hyaluronic acid to help prevent skin dehydration. Apply a small amount using a Kabuki brush. This product is an Allure Best of Beauty winner. see more...

Top Questions See all 16 Q&A

  • Cuéntame tu experiencia con este polvo de maquillaje? / Tell me...3 Answers
  • Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder
MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder
Reviews (574)
Q&A (16)
Media (22)
Leave a Review
Mariana G.
Mariana G.
18 reviews
Like it starting from the price I think it's affordable and it finish the face so so so good
Dets the powder really nice! Easy to brush away, the price is ok.
I would recommend This!
Manda M.
Manda M.
dartmouth, NS
7 reviews
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
I'm in love with this powder gives you a flawless Finnish and also gives you a matte finnish
Edna D.
Edna D.
Miami, FL
17 reviews
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
Love it, great texture and it makes my makeup last for a long time. it also works very well to control oily face.
Denus B.
Denus B.
35 reviews
De todos los acabados / polvo de acabado que he usado, MUFE's HD Pressed Powder es de lejos mi favorito. El polvo es ligero y fácil de mezclar. No se pone fuertemente ni se aglomera para dar lugar a manchas reflectantes después de la aplicación. Me encanta que puedo poner una capa ligera después de un largo día para neutralizar los puntos brillantes. ¡El maquillaje de cada día dura más largo debido a él! El único inconveniente es que no viene con una esponja o aplicador
Anna D.
Anna D.
Metairie, LA
11 reviews
A great translucent powder that sets my makeup particularly under the eyes and does not leave a white cast on my face.
Diana S.
Diana S.
24 reviews
Cuando se utiliza este polvo translúcido en la técnica de horneado en el rostro es bastante bueno ya que no deja pliegues ni deja brillar el rostro
Andrada V.
Andrada V.
Sydney
130 reviews
For an amazing finishing this powder really does a great job.
A very beautiful packeging this is a great product.
Jenn B.
Jenn B.
Toronto
29 reviews
I loved this setting powder but I found that I went through it too quickly for the high price tag. I've found a few alternatives that last longer for around the same price.
Rae M.
Rae M.
54 reviews
Always my go to! Keeps me matte all day while not looking dry! Super affordable
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
6 reviews
I have pretty oily skin and I have yet to find a powder that will keep me matte whilst I am at school. Reapplying is a bit of an inconvenience for me. Will this powder keep my matte for around 6 hours?
Angela O.
Angela O.
Waterbury
65 reviews
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
585 reviews
Cuéntame tu experiencia con este polvo de maquillaje? / Tell me about your experience with this powder makeup?
Yuranny R.
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
7 reviews
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beloit
4 reviews
Does this cake up at all?

Join now to gain access to over 14 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us