BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #54 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Brittney D.
East Islip, NY
Super white no heavy. Not translucent at all. It a fan of this but kept it for summer time when oily
Taylor G.
I got a sample of this and loved it. It paired well with multiple foundations & covered phenomenal
Rachel B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Wonderfully skin perfecting and keeps my face looking fresh and clean all day without getting flaky
Maria Z.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz more...
This make up really got me to drow it away my skin was really irritated and couldn't use nothignalse
Lana C.
Enjoy this product very much the look is flawless I have recommend and bought this for my daughter
Mai H.
It keeps my makeup on all day and it doesn't leave a white mark showing I have a pressed powder on
Vanessa T.
Sun Valley, CA
This powder is so great I love using this when I'm using my favored contour kit. It's not to heavy
Taylor B.
Golden, MS
I love this pressed powder. It mattes my foundation and keeps me looking naturally flawless all day
Melissa K.
Sarasota, FL
I love this pressed powder. It is a great finishing powder. It feels like silk when you put it on
Lisa d.
Press powered are great when your face gets oily and shiny not heavy great for any type of skin.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?