BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #46 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Cuéntame tu experiencia con este polvo de maquillaje? / Tell me...3 Answers
  • Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Sheridan T.
I really love this product!! If you have oily skin it is great to stay matte all day ! It is a brilliant product, the packaging is sleek& nice. Recommend applying with a flat top powder brush for the best effect. It is also quite long lasting!
H J.
Hantsport
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
I am a fan of this product and have repurchased several times now. The application is easy and the formula is fine and blends smoothly on the skin. Matte finish. I purchased at Sephora and would recommend.
Helen V.
Calgary
I absolutely love this powder. It keeps my face matte after a long night. You could apply this in the morning & it'll fix all your blemishes. It does dry out your skin & its very light feeling. I recommend this powder for every one
Emzilee H.
Burlington, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super silky, finely milled setting powder. It leaves your skin with this silky finish, but be careful not to use too much. I had minor flashback when I accidentally went a little heavy on the powder.
Rebecca T.
Holywood
Beauty Junkie Expert
This a great press powder it has an amazing finish on the face it is great for my skin and it has a great finish and I love it and it keeps my makeup in place all day I would recommend it to others
Ubah A.
Minneapolis, MN
Leaves my skin so matte it's insane. Doesn't reflect light on flash. It blurs most about anything and it's so easy to use compared to the loose powder. Works for dry skin and my skin which is very oily in the T zone.
Jenn B.
Toronto
I loved this setting powder but I found that I went through it too quickly for the high price tag. I've found a few alternatives that last longer for around the same price.
Danielle T.
very nice product but stuck to my dry spots on my face! it is very smooth but i think it'd be best for more oily or normal skin! definitely not for dry skin!! beautiful packaging though! i wouldn't buy it again
Zeeba S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good and lightweight powder to set your makeup. It's translucent which means almost all skin tones can use it. Perfect for video or photo because it does not reflect light during flash unlike other powders!
🖤
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
Super amazing setting spray for under eyes or all over, good for oily or combination skin, doesn't crease the under eye and keeps everything extremely matte! Love the finish this product gives will buy again!
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?