BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #54 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Madison M.
Allentown, PA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz more...
I love using this on my clients! there isn't much flash back! I recommend the lose version of this as well
Karla C.
Kaneohe, HI
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz more...
I have this in pressed and loose powder. perfect for setting your under eye concealer and for touching up.
Reyna V.
Compton, CA
This powder leaves my skin flawless and looking matte all day. I have repurchased it about 5 times already
Jessie C.
Bernie, MO
Works great. I have oily skin and it keeps my face matte all day and also makes my face look more flawless.
M R.
Alsip, IL
It's good but not my favorite. Don't get me wrong it's good but against other pressed powders it's just ok.
Karen D.
One of my favorite setting powders! It's one of my top tens that I use but this it the one I use the most!
Crista B.
Lansing, MI
I try products out based on the YouTube reviews on them and this was one that I was not disappointed in!
Daniela T.
Stony brook, NY
Es lo mejor que me pudo haber pasado me encanta y lo uso todo el tiempo...mis seguidores lo aman tambien
Larissa S.
Azle, TX
This product works well. Leave a beautiful finish on the skin. Works with all makeup looks. No flash back
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
A grind recommended me this and I loved it! It very affordable and helps a lot when applying my makes up!
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?