BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #49 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Heather C.
Heather C.
Hamilton
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
Because of the small size I feel like I didn't get an even coat on my brush. That aside, when it was applied onto my face it looked powdery
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Graz kalvarienbergstrasse 115
Es el mejor que he probado realmente hace que mi maquillaje quede perfecto lo amo en serio sus productos son magníficos
Jessie Z.
Jessie Z.
West Kelowna , British Columbia
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
This is such a good HD setting powder. I highly recommend it because its quite pigmented, light and creates an excellent matte finish. I use it under my eyes the most to brighten them more!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Dartmouth
Make eyeshadow application super easy and blendable. I reach for this so much and will be super sad when I run out of my sample
Mariam N.
Mariam N.
Venezuela
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
This baby is perfect for me and everyone who has oily skin because his components absorb all the oil and stays super matte for hours. yeah a little bit expensive but really good
Ellie G.
Ellie G.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
THE BEST!! So soft, so easy to apply and keeps make up in place all day on my oily skin. I can't recommend highly enough!
Michela M.
Michela M.
Toronto, ON
Love this so much! Best powder I've used. It makes my makeup last all day and keeps my face from looking oily.
You have to select this because you will look amazing with this as it is very good warm and one of the best products that has proven this os súper Nice i love it
Ilona P.
Ilona P.
This is one of my favourite powders to use, it's super easy to use and thinly minerals which makes it melt into skin
Macy R.
Macy R.
Bay Roberts, NL
Sets my foundation and concealer so good! It's so light on my skin and it makes my skin look so clear!
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?