BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #46 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Cyrena E.
St. John's, NL
love this product! I use it as a final step in my routine! It creates a flawless, polished look to my face. I use a large brush and just roll it around so as to not disturb my other makeup.  It absorbs any excess oils and diminishes any lines or wrinkles. Doesn't settle into the lines which is a plus!
Grace H.
coquitlam, British Columbia
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS THING. I have yet to try the loose powder but was recommended it by a friend over the pressed powder. Really does help keep everything set on my face and then I use a setting spray over it if I'm going for a night out. Only thing is that too much makes your face look ghostly.
Shannon M.
Maple Ridge , BC
Not too cakey but leaves me with a velvety finish when used as a setting powder. I've also used it on "no makeup" days alongside a small amount of concealer and it's given me just the right amount of smoothing.
Ghania N.
Ajax
It is a great product. It has a very clean finish. This does not have a colour to it so when it's put on the foundation, it keeps the foundation from cracking and the foundation does not melt away after sometime.
Diana O.
I find it to leave a bit of a white cast on the face. I generally use it to set my under eye. And very very lightly on the rest of my face. I feel like on darker skin tones it might leave a serious white cast. It doesn't feel heavy or powdery on the face
kimberlee S.
Edmonton
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
I love this powder. It blurs my skin and works great for under the eye. It's pricey but it does the job so well that I don't care. I use a big fluffy brush. It was a holy grail product before I went cruelty free.Again, wish it was cruelty free
Angel Arlen P.
Hong Kong
Personally like this powder due to it's light weight formula. Its not cakey, whatsoever and easy to apply. Sets my makeup great but I do find that it works better + best with Mac fix + or any hydrating spray, it melts it into the skin.
Naghma M.
This stuff is amazing. It's translucent so it suits all skin tones. Also the compact is travel friendly. Keeps my makeup in place during the summer however I do need to touch up my nose. It is also talc free for those with allergies. Highly recommend picking up from Sephora.
Kailee H.
Love this setting powder!. It keeps everything in place especially on hot days where your make-up could run down your face (ya'll know what I'm talking about!) it just stays put. Not a single streak. I would buy this again specially since a little goes a long ways.
Kaiden R.
Uxbridge road, Hayes
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holds up my oil quite well and love it for setting my makeup as it lasts all day. I think its an all round product for people with dry and oily skin. Its so easy and gorgeous when applied and will definitely buy again.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?