BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #49 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Cuéntame tu experiencia con este polvo de maquillaje? / Tell me...3 Answers
  • Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder
Another great product.I like to use loose powders to set my make up but for the on go touch ups, pressed compacts are better and this is a great choice!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Halifax, NS
I absolutely love this product, it is perfect for setting my concelear and leaves my under eyes looking and feeling nice and smooth and soft.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire
It's great to find a setting powder that doesn't change the colour of your face. It's light while setting everything and keeping oil under control.
Anneleen V.
Anneleen V.
Belgium
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
It's a nice all over the face powder, it does seem to keep the oils at bay. I don't particularly like it under the eyes though, because my mascara's fallout is very visible when i use this (and it doesn't seem to be there when i use some other powders with the same mascara). Very strange.
Hollie G.
Hollie G.
Strathroy , Ontario
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
I've always been iffy about spending the big bucks on such a small amount of makeup, but when I purchased this I was amazed. You only need such a small amount to hold it in and it can also be used to "bake" on your makeup. The price is quite frightening, but it really is worth it in the long run.
Shawna S.
Shawna S.
Toronto, Ontario
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
This setting powder is my least favorite.... Even though it does a great job for setting the under eye area and brightening it . It also is very smooth and sort of transparent. The huge CON about this product is that you can not take any pics with it on !
Andrea ..
Andrea ..
Mississauga, ON
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
I bought this not too long ago and I must say that I love it. definitely gives your skin a smooth finish. the only thing I've heard about this is that sometimes is can leave a white sort of Shadow if you take pictures with a flash right after you put on the powder, I myself have not experienced it or tested it but I've heard of this from a few people. other than that I think it's an amazing product.
Ked M.
Ked M.
Montreal, Qc
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
I am absolutely in love with this product. And anyone skin tone can use it the only downside os the flash when taking a pic its shows a white powdery finish but besides that it's a great setting powder.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Graz kalvarienbergstrasse 115
Es el mejor que he probado realmente hace que mi maquillaje quede perfecto lo amo en serio sus productos son magníficos
Heather C.
Heather C.
Hamilton
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
Because of the small size I feel like I didn't get an even coat on my brush. That aside, when it was applied onto my face it looked powdery
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?