BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #46 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Elizabeth R.
bowen island
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
A wonderful product! This is so great so use! A matte/natural finish, and it really brightens up your face. My mum always told me my skin looked dull until I used this product. It doesn't last long for me because I use it a lot though!

Cara K.
St. Albert, AB
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
Didn’t really find this did much to blur pores or extend the wear of my makeup. I have better luck with loose powders designed for oily skin types. I ended up keeping it and it lives in my purse for emergency situations.
Mélissa L.
laval, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can’t leave for a night out without putting this powder all over my face! My skin feels fantastic afterwards and I don’t have to worry about my makeup for the rest of the night!
Aleks W.
Sheffield
Really good poweder does the ‘baking’ effect perfectly. I am however a loose powder fan and stopped using it. Wish I had picked the loose one as it is a good quality product.
Maria K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great powder - very finely milled, doesn't look cakey at all or leave a white cast. My makeup lasts all day when I use it, and it doesn't break me out.
Yamilka P.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
A blend of synthetic mica, silicones, hyaluronic acid, and silica, it's eggshell white in the pan but completely disappears on the skin; it feels incredibly silky to the touch and is extremely smooth on your skin.
WHY WE LIKE IT:

This translucent pressed powder is everything that pro makeup artists love about the original loose formula—minus the snowy mess all over your shirt and bathroom sink. Its texture is crazy fine; it sets your makeup all day long without settling into fine lines; it withstands heat and humidity (one editor gave it a test run at the gym—no caking!); and it's so sheer that it truly vanishes, taking your shiny T-zone with it.
Kassandra M.
Picton, ON
This quickly became my go to for setting my makeup. It does not make my face look chalky and helps keep my oily skin in check. I would say it is good for most skin tones. It is between matte and natural and I would definitely buy again. I went to Sephora and tried it first, I recommend doing that because choosing a shade can be tricky.
Katie D.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
I really like the shine control that I get from this powder. I don't want my face to start looking oily throughout the day, and I prefer a matte look. If needed, I will use it mid-day but I usually only need to apply it once. I will use a powder brush to apply it if I need a touch-up, but for my original application I'll use a beauty blender after foundation to avoid extra product being visible. This does reflect flash photography though, so blend well.
Sarah A.
This pressed powder is amazing! It makes my skin look flawless and makes my makeup last all day! It is a great product ! My friend recommended it to me and I am so glad she did. This pressed powder is my life
Cyrena E.
St. John's, NL
love this product! I use it as a final step in my routine! It creates a flawless, polished look to my face. I use a large brush and just roll it around so as to not disturb my other makeup.  It absorbs any excess oils and diminishes any lines or wrinkles. Doesn't settle into the lines which is a plus!
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?