BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #48 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Crystal C.
South Houston, TX
Pressed powders are my favorite to set the face and this is by far the best I've tried
Sofia G.
Bloomington, IN
It makes my makeup look flawless and airbrushed very easily. A little goes a long way.
Chelsea L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I wear this bad boy every day it's my go to pressed powder! It's perfect and I love it!
Brock M.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awful. Flashback is the worst I’ve ever experienced. Never ever again will I use this.
Michelle P.
Daytona Beach, FL
Me encanta ilumina super bien, es super bueno, me encanta aplicarlo mucho en la nariz
Elyse S.
El Paso, TX
I love this product so much, I've hit the pan. No flash back, mattifing, and dreamy.
Nathalia G.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Not so messy as powder
Great for beginners!
Blends in very well
I love this product
Michelle F.
I love this powder. It is the perfect finish for my foundation routine. A must try!
Maribel G.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
Great everyday product, not for flash pictures as it will make you look ghostly.
Adrienne H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ehh... it flashes back and its pretty pricey. There are better powders out there.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?