BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Rebecca T.
Rebecca T.
Holywood
This a great press powder it has an amazing finish on the face it is great for my skin and it has a great finish and I love it and it keeps my makeup in place all day I would recommend it to others
Ubah A.
Ubah A.
Minneapolis, MN
Leaves my skin so matte it's insane. Doesn't reflect light on flash. It blurs most about anything and it's so easy to use compared to the loose powder. Works for dry skin and my skin which is very oily in the T zone.
Zeeba S.
Zeeba S.
Very good and lightweight powder to set your makeup. It's translucent which means almost all skin tones can use it. Perfect for video or photo because it does not reflect light during flash unlike other powders!
ūüĖ§
ūüĖ§
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
Super amazing setting spray for under eyes or all over, good for oily or combination skin, doesn't crease the under eye and keeps everything extremely matte! Love the finish this product gives will buy again!
Taylor U.
Taylor U.
Blackfalds , AB
My friend owns this in the shade banana and the one time I used it I was impressed! Gave the nice matte finish I was looking for. I would purchase this product.
Kat E.
Kat E.
Prince Albert, Saskatchewan
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
I've tried the loose powder and the pressed power and I definitely prefer the pressed powder. I like that I can pick product up more easily, which can be hard to do with the loose powder, especially when it gets close to being empty. Aside from using this as a setting powder I also brush a small amount on my hair when I go out. I have very oily hair and this has helped absorb the oil and make my hair looking clean. Would highly recommend.
Bocsan S.
Bocsan S.
Timisoara
I am currently using this powder, but not the presed one, and it is good, makes my skin so smooth, but i can't bake with it because it makes my under eyearea look white
Kaiden R.
Kaiden R.
hayes
Holds up my oil quite well and love it for setting my makeup as it lasts all day. I think its an all round product for people with dry and oily skin. Its so easy and gorgeous when applied and will definitely buy again.
Courtney O.
Courtney O.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
I enjoy this setting powder. Probably my second favourite. It's nice to have a compact that you can travel with that works wonders. Doesn't look to cakey or patchy.
marianna a.
marianna a.
excelente produto!!! tem excelente fixação, proporciona uma cor bonita e real, pois existem produtos de outras marcas que nao trazem o efeito esperado e anunciado
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?