BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #49 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Angel Arlen P.
Angel Arlen P.
Hong Kong
Personally like this powder due to it's light weight formula. Its not cakey, whatsoever and easy to apply. Sets my makeup great but I do find that it works better + best with Mac fix + or any hydrating spray, it melts it into the skin.
Naghma M.
Naghma M.
This stuff is amazing. It's translucent so it suits all skin tones. Also the compact is travel friendly. Keeps my makeup in place during the summer however I do need to touch up my nose. It is also talc free for those with allergies. Highly recommend picking up from Sephora.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
Nothing sets like this stuff!!! I use this every single day, if I forget I Always get creases under my eyes and in my smile lines. I also stay mat longer during the day. I have used this stuff for years, and you should too!
Cara K.
Cara K.
St. Albert, AB
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
Didn’t really find this did much to blur pores or extend the wear of my makeup. I have better luck with loose powders designed for oily skin types. I ended up keeping it and it lives in my purse for emergency situations.
Priya W.
Priya W.
it make skin smooth & what colour I want it is perfect for me stay for long time match for any makeup you want to apply good product I reccomnd you to use it
H J.
H J.
Hantsport
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
I am a fan of this product and have repurchased several times now. The application is easy and the formula is fine and blends smoothly on the skin. Matte finish. I purchased at Sephora and would recommend.
Emzilee H.
Emzilee H.
Burlington, VT
Super silky, finely milled setting powder. It leaves your skin with this silky finish, but be careful not to use too much. I had minor flashback when I accidentally went a little heavy on the powder.
Helen V.
Helen V.
Calgary
I absolutely love this powder. It keeps my face matte after a long night. You could apply this in the morning & it'll fix all your blemishes. It does dry out your skin & its very light feeling. I recommend this powder for every one
Rebecca T.
Rebecca T.
Holywood
This a great press powder it has an amazing finish on the face it is great for my skin and it has a great finish and I love it and it keeps my makeup in place all day I would recommend it to others
Ubah A.
Ubah A.
Minneapolis, MN
Leaves my skin so matte it's insane. Doesn't reflect light on flash. It blurs most about anything and it's so easy to use compared to the loose powder. Works for dry skin and my skin which is very oily in the T zone.
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?