BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #46 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Katie B.
Boone, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product for on the go touch ups and to dust over your face after baking.
Katherine G.
Always leaves your face with a great finish and it doesn't make your face cakey at all!!
Samantha N.
This is BY FAR my favorite setting powder. It locks my makeup in place for all day wear.
Elizabeth M.
This product is great! Blends and sets makeup without being heavy on your face. Love it!
Sofia G.
Bloomington, IN
It makes my makeup look flawless and airbrushed very easily. A little goes a long way.
Brock M.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awful. Flashback is the worst I’ve ever experienced. Never ever again will I use this.
Chelsea L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I wear this bad boy every day it's my go to pressed powder! It's perfect and I love it!
Crystal C.
South Houston, TX
Pressed powders are my favorite to set the face and this is by far the best I've tried
Elyse S.
El Paso, TX
I love this product so much, I've hit the pan. No flash back, mattifing, and dreamy.
Michelle P.
Daytona Beach, FL
Me encanta ilumina super bien, es super bueno, me encanta aplicarlo mucho en la nariz
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?