BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #54 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Emily E.
Hollidaysburg, PA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz more...
I used my friends and now I'm saving up to buy some for myself. This really set my makeup and finished it off nicely.
Shannon P.
Great powder. Sets makeup well. Use it all the time. Love Makeup Forever HD products. Cannot rave enough about this.
Delaney F.
Sedro Woolley, WA
I love this powder so much it was a little pricey but it does not make you look cakey at all and is worth every penny
Houria Z.
Irvine, CA
Love it my favorite brand . Looks very naturel on my skin. Smell very light and variety of different colors. Love it.
Debbie F.
Columbia, TN
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz more...
I love carrying this in my purse in the summer months especially, to blot the oil and make my makeup look refreshed.
Kristin C.
Philadelphia , TN
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz more...
This was the first pressed finishing powder I used, and I loved it! It went on clear and set my makeup. No grease!
Belinda P.
Christiansbrg, VA
It set my makeup well but it was just too white, it made me look a lot paler than I am and had terrible flash back.
Carla G.
San Pedro, CA
This is good for people that dont like loose powder it does not get messy and it has the same benefits as the other
Sherrie H.
Chattanooga, TN
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz more...
What an amazing product!!! Not only is the make up great but the pressed powder sets the look of freshness all day.
Raychelle W.
New Castle, PA
My oils and I just love this as our finishing powder, I swear this is reason I don't be looking like a grease ball
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?