BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #46 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Alisa P.
Berwyn, IL
Make Up Forever HD powder is a staple in my kit. It's not heavy and I love how light it is.
Besarta U.
This powder is one of my favorites i cant live with out i believe it is the best thing ever
Britnee B.
E Liverpool, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this powder in both the pressed and also the loose powered form! One of my staples!
Jamie T.
Stedman, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'd have to say this is one of my favorites. It's pricey for a powder but it really works.
Andrea B.
Mission, TX
I really enjoy using this powder. It really sets my foundation and has a beautiful finish!
Nadiyah M.
Hamtramck, MI
This pressed powder is great. It is so versatile. You can use it no matter what skin tone.
Cassie U.
Dallas, TX
Covers well. Has a long lasting effect. Lightweight yet conceals. I would recommend this.
Samantha N.
This is BY FAR my favorite setting powder. It locks my makeup in place for all day wear.
Katherine G.
Always leaves your face with a great finish and it doesn't make your face cakey at all!!
sandra s.
Coarsegold, CA
Powder was awful, went on very cakey.will never use it again would not recomend to anyone
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?