BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #49 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Yamilka P.
Yamilka P.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
A blend of synthetic mica, silicones, hyaluronic acid, and silica, it's eggshell white in the pan but completely disappears on the skin; it feels incredibly silky to the touch and is extremely smooth on your skin.
WHY WE LIKE IT:

This translucent pressed powder is everything that pro makeup artists love about the original loose formula—minus the snowy mess all over your shirt and bathroom sink. Its texture is crazy fine; it sets your makeup all day long without settling into fine lines; it withstands heat and humidity (one editor gave it a test run at the gym—no caking!); and it's so sheer that it truly vanishes, taking your shiny T-zone with it.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Halifax
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
I really like the shine control that I get from this powder. I don't want my face to start looking oily throughout the day, and I prefer a matte look. If needed, I will use it mid-day but I usually only need to apply it once. I will use a powder brush to apply it if I need a touch-up, but for my original application I'll use a beauty blender after foundation to avoid extra product being visible. This does reflect flash photography though, so blend well.
nounou t.
nounou t.
tunisia
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
I bought this not too long ago and I must say that I love it. definitely gives your skin a smooth finish. the only thing I've heard about this is that sometimes is can leave a white sort of Shadow if you take pictures with a flash right after you put on the powder, I myself have not experienced it or tested it but I've heard of this from a few people. other than that I think it's an amazing product
Cyrena E.
Cyrena E.
St. John's, NL
love this product! I use it as a final step in my routine! It creates a flawless, polished look to my face. I use a large brush and just roll it around so as to not disturb my other makeup.  It absorbs any excess oils and diminishes any lines or wrinkles. Doesn't settle into the lines which is a plus!
Grace H.
Grace H.
coquitlam, British Columbia
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS THING. I have yet to try the loose powder but was recommended it by a friend over the pressed powder. Really does help keep everything set on my face and then I use a setting spray over it if I'm going for a night out. Only thing is that too much makes your face look ghostly.
marcyana c.
marcyana c.
produto bom embora eu tenha começado a usar a pouco tempo o pó compacto hd desta marca a principio achei muito bom terei que testar mais vezes para dar uma opinião concreta sobre o produto.
mais a marca é ótima tem produtos de exelente qualidade por isso resolvi testar o pó.
Diana O.
Diana O.
I find it to leave a bit of a white cast on the face. I generally use it to set my under eye. And very very lightly on the rest of my face. I feel like on darker skin tones it might leave a serious white cast. It doesn't feel heavy or powdery on the face
kimberlee S.
kimberlee S.
Edmonton
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
I love this powder. It blurs my skin and works great for under the eye. It's pricey but it does the job so well that I don't care. I use a big fluffy brush. It was a holy grail product before I went cruelty free.Again, wish it was cruelty free
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
bowen island
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
A wonderful product! This is so great so use! A matte/natural finish, and it really brightens up your face. My mum always told me my skin looked dull until I used this product. It doesn't last long for me because I use it a lot though!

Angel Arlen P.
Angel Arlen P.
Hong Kong
Personally like this powder due to it's light weight formula. Its not cakey, whatsoever and easy to apply. Sets my makeup great but I do find that it works better + best with Mac fix + or any hydrating spray, it melts it into the skin.
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?