BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Lansing, MI
This is a good powder but I don't think it works any different than a drugstore one. I normally don't notice a difference in setting powders, to me they are all the same. Save some money and get Rimmel Stay Matte.
Ali S.
Ali S.
I really like this setting powder. It is very translucent although can leave a slight white cast if too much is used. It doesn't let my concealer crease in the places I have put it and keeps my makeup on all day.
Allyson R.
Allyson R.
I would highly recommend this powder! It is lightweight and sets your makeup great. I love how portable it is and since it is pressed I don't feel like I'm wasting a bunch of product each time I apply it!
Anne H.
Anne H.
Odessa, TX
I have flashbacks with this make up but maybe it's just how I applied I mean I'm always in a hurry but I'm pretty sure if you blended well the guy that's just me though still have it not a big fan but OK
Heather H.
Heather H.
For the price of this product I was extremely disappointed, it caked, and didnt last whatsoever. I have dry skin naturally so the look of scaling skin this powder created was not at all appealing.
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
It's a pretty good powder. It doesn't cake on the skin and it's not as messy as loose setting powders. I would recommend this for traveling and what not. I've liked it so far!!! I recommend
Amy A.
Amy A.
Claymont, DE
It's great. It smooths out my foundation and it makes me skin feel soft. It makes my face matte all day long. Make up stays in place. Extremely easy to apply. Would not use anything else.
Brandy K.
Brandy K.
Works very well on my skin. Can be used with any of the foundations that it is translucent. Help take care of the oil on my face and set my foundation and concealer
Theresa B.
Theresa B.
best powder i've ever used! it helps with creasing a lot, especially in trouble areas. It also takes away the oily look that happens after wearing make up all day
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
This is alright, but I have noticed that it does show up very much in pictures with flash. Looks crazy out of place. It works for what it is intended for though.
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?