BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #48 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Sammy H.
Farmington, CT
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
I like this finishing powder as its really translucent. I find it easier to use than loose powders. Haven't noticed any flashback either! A little bit expensive but it does last for a long time!
Charlin F.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
I am constantly becoming more and more impressed with Makeup Forever. They have such quality makeup products, and you get a decent quantity for the press. This setting powder will keep your foundation from moving even the slightest bit!
Jeremy Y.
Paramus, NJ
A great finishing pressed powder. I use it to set my makeup before a night out or if I know I will be taking plenty of pictures. Sometimes I use it on its own with a wet brush to hide my pores.
Huda M.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It’s the best I’ve tried many kinds but never anything like this I will repurchase this over and over I will recommend it to my friends and family. It’s worth it nothing compares to this product.
Kimberly Y.
Oxnard, CA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
Great powder for setting your makeup. It’s light weight on the face and doesn’t make your face cakey. Good if your going to take pictures. Easy to apply with a brush.
StanGramz T.
New York
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
You always have to worry about the powder breaking apart if you carry this around but in general a great finishing powder. This gives your makeup a finished look.
Mindy B.
Lancaster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this foundation! I always buy it! It’s a little bit pricey but well worth it! It makes my skin soft, looks perfect and also helps color corrective as well
Liz H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I stumbled upon this looking for a better foundation. I tried this on and really loved how much it made my face feel. It made my skin feel super soft, but the best thing about it is that it makes my skin look flawless! The coverage is workable too. Use the sponge for a full coverage or a brush for lighter coverage. It's always better with a primer so it doesn't just melt off your face. I usually use primer, liquid foundation, and this powder on top. My makeup lasts all day, even on sweaty, sunny days with my oily forehead and nose!
Emily A.
Mogadore, OH
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
I received this free in a prize box from Influenster alongside other MUFE products as an Instagram party winner. I absolutely love this finishing powder! It's especially great if you have combo skin like mine. It keeps my oily areas matte without emphasizing my dry patches. As far as the finish it's sheer so you can barely tell it's on, it just mattifies where I need it and looks natural everywhere else. Keeps my oil slick nose and forehead in check all day without touching up. Incredible quality has been consistent in all of the MUFE products I've used. Will totally purchase another when this compact runs out, but since a little goes such a long way, that shouldn't be for a while!
Alline S.
Lexington, KY
I absolutely love, love this setting powder. I've used both the compact and loose powder and I love the fact that they have a small version of the compact perfect for your purse. This powder is very finely milled and very lightweight. I love how it keeps me from getting oily and goes on almost transparent. If you used too much it can make your makeup look a bit gray. It's better used with a sponge or powder puff because if you do not press it in it can sit on top of your skin. It's a fabulous powder and I would recommend to light to medium skin tones.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?