BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Cambria, CA
Sooo love this. Staying power is unreal. All day and then some. The only reason I didn't give it five stars was because you have to be very careful with what light you get into like flashes and there is no velour puff with it or available to buy. I want this in my purse and how am I going to apply it? #contest
Kailee H.
Kailee H.
Love this setting powder!. It keeps everything in place especially on hot days where your make-up could run down your face (ya'll know what I'm talking about!) it just stays put. Not a single streak. I would buy this again specially since a little goes a long ways.
Justine G.
Justine G.
kitchener, ON
sets makeup well, gives a matte appearance. as I have oily skin I feel like the matte appearance does not last. Keeps makeup in place but need to blot and add powder to keep shine away. nice packaging, would buy again.
Millie S.
Millie S.
Middlesbrough
Amazing product! Goes perfect with the ultra hd stick to extend the wear of the product. It gives an ever so slight white cast so not perfect for use with flash photography. It gives a natural finish and I love it!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Maple Ridge , BC
Not too cakey but leaves me with a velvety finish when used as a setting powder. I've also used it on "no makeup" days alongside a small amount of concealer and it's given me just the right amount of smoothing.
Keely G.
Keely G.
Perfect match with the ultra HD liquid foundation will be perfect for photos and events as there is no flash back and will give you that air brushed effect in photographs 10p0% reccomend
Maria S.
Maria S.
This is a great product to seal your make up. I use it whenever I go out and it helps my make up stay in place all day. It is super easy to apply, i use a brush for a lighter finish.
Chelsia B.
Chelsia B.
Montreal, QC
I love setting my makeup with this when I bake. It leaves my under eyes looking flawless and without any makeup creases. It's one of my favorites to set my makeup
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Works great, easy to apply and sets liquid foundations/concealers nicely. Wouldn't recommend for baking though as it is a pressed powered.
Sherry E.
Sherry E.
Love this powder because of how light it feels on your skin. A lot of powders settle in to your lines and wrinkles but not this one.
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?