BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #46 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Anika B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favorite under eye setting powder!! It sets things beautifully and I just love it
Lou M.
The BEST translucent pressed powder I've ever used! Lasts all day and keeps my face oil free.
Alisa P.
Berwyn, IL
Make Up Forever HD powder is a staple in my kit. It's not heavy and I love how light it is.
irene m.
E Liverpool, OH
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
I love this powder. It set up my foundation very well and I didn’t see my pours showing up.
ashley B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really great powder ... A little goes a long way and my skin looks flawless after i use it.
Katherine C.
Hopkins, SC
Perfect finishing powder to hide imperfections and leave your final makeup looking flawless
Jamie T.
Stedman, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'd have to say this is one of my favorites. It's pricey for a powder but it really works.
Jessica H.
This powder seals in my foundation so well! It lasts all day long. It is very light weight.
Nadiyah M.
Hamtramck, MI
This pressed powder is great. It is so versatile. You can use it no matter what skin tone.
Britnee B.
E Liverpool, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this powder in both the pressed and also the loose powered form! One of my staples!
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?