BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #54 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Melissa K.
Pikeville, KY
I love this powder! It goes in smoothly and is easy to blend well with your other make up! Would highly recommend it!!
Judy T.
Jefferson City, MO
Love this!! It's amazing and feels so good on my skin. Doesn't leave a cracked look on my face segue a couple of hours!
Emmily K.
Works really well but I prefer the powder not to be lose. Last all day and keep makeup in place and very easy to apply
Nichole W.
clearwater, FL
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz more...
I really like this powder. I use everyday but I just find there is not a lot of product and I tend to run out so fast.
Kiara T.
Pittsburgh, PA
One of my favorite pressed powders. Does not give a flashback. The powder is for someone who wants to be matte all day.
Cindy O.
I hate this product looks promising but show s on pictures like when you bake this ducked for me I will never use again
miranda u.
Tucson, AZ
Good. I use it every once in a while and it always works for me. I use it to make my face less oily and it does the job
lauren h.
Orlando
Best powder that I have ever used. It gives you full coverage and when your wearing foundation it helps set it so well
Lacey P.
blanchard
You want a great makeup well here it is search no further you can not go wrong with this product and is a great brand
Tessa T.
Idaho Falls, ID
This pressed powder is great to put on right after I finish my fountain and to touch up my oily areas during the day!
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?