BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #49 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Ruth C.
Ruth C.
Los Angeles, CA
One product lasts me for more than a year!
Worth buying it!!
MUFE HD pressed powder brings you a smooth finish up on your makeup,
and does not create any cakey feeling :)
Would definitely purchase this again!
A. N.
A. N.
This is a silica based pressed powder, which is not easy to find, let alone in a travel size, which is why I bought it. It doesn't absorb the oil as well as the loose Laura Mercier powder, but it does an adequate job and is portable. I would repurchase if I couldn't find a better alternative.
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
I love this to throw in my purse when I am out and about to control shine. I have dry/normal skin and find this very easy to apple and mess free. I would recommend this to girls on the go and will probably buy again.
Kaitlynne F.
Kaitlynne F.
Steelville , MO
I really love this pressed powder, it has a translucent formula so it doesn't alter the skin tone at all. It goes perfectly over the top of foundation, and keeps it in place throughout the entire day. I also like the fact that this powder doesn't look cakey on the skin.
Stefanie R.
Stefanie R.
is very good, it leaves you a spectacular finish, I like to use especially for those days ... so 100% recommended
Julie B.
Julie B.
Peterborough, ON
I recently bought this product to try the new 'baking' makeup trend. I have since discovered that the loose HD powder by elf would work better for that purpose as you need to apply it very thick. I feel the pressed powder is better used as a normal face powder as it goes on thinly. The product claims to absorb oil, mattify skin and set makeup and it does it all! It works as well as a high-end makeup brand for a fraction of the price! The packaging is sleek and trendy and it comes with a good quality applicator that sits in the bottom of the compact, as well as a mirror. The one and only con that I found was that if you put too much of it on, it can leave an unnatural white look to your skin. I have very pale skin and it was noticeable on me so I can only imagine it would be more apparent on darker skin. So it just needs to be applied lightly and any excess brushed off. I will definitely be buying this product again; either loose, pressed or both! I would highly recommend it to anyone!
Jane M.
Jane M.
Toronto, ON
Of all the setting/finishing powder I have used, MUFE's HD Pressed Powder is by far my favourite. The powder is lightweight and easy to blend. It doesn't set heavily or clump to result in reflective spots after application. I love that I can put a light layer on after a long day to neutralize shiny spots. Each day's makeup lasts longer because of it! The only downside is that it doesn't come with a sponge or applicator (unlike NARS).
Ellen S.
Ellen S.
Portadown , Armagh
Not a massive fan of this powder. Used it for the first time, accompanied by the Ultra HD foundation, and although it did give my foundation a flawless matte look, however in pictures it did make my face flash back white which is the worst thing in the world. Kind of pissed by this as it was expensive.. product has a good look off camera and a chalky smooth texture. Applies beautifully over foundation!
Kassandra M.
Kassandra M.
Picton, ON
This quickly became my go to for setting my makeup. It does not make my face look chalky and helps keep my oily skin in check. I would say it is good for most skin tones. It is between matte and natural and I would definitely buy again. I went to Sephora and tried it first, I recommend doing that because choosing a shade can be tricky.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Cambria, CA
Sooo love this. Staying power is unreal. All day and then some. The only reason I didn't give it five stars was because you have to be very careful with what light you get into like flashes and there is no velour puff with it or available to buy. I want this in my purse and how am I going to apply it? #contest
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?