BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #54 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Cuéntame tu experiencia con este polvo de maquillaje? / Tell me...3 Answers
  • Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Andrea A.
I found that this finishing powder is good I like it in pressed powder form better than I liked it in loose powder form.
Kelly G.
Hamilton, MI
with my oily skin I absolutely love this product! I only need to apply once a day and my skin stays dry and doesn't shin!
Melissa M.
This product is absolutely amazing and I have been using it for a while. Good for oily skin. Would definitely recommend.
Nella E.
Fitzgerald, GA
Great finishing powder for your basic daily make up. It keeps your fave from getting shines and helps your make up last.
Macy B.
This stuff is literally amazing I love it so much, it is so soft and perfectly minimizes pores, would love to have again
JoAnn M.
Tulsa, OK
This powder shows off every single pore and dry patch on my face! While it is easy to apply, it makes my skin look awful
Erin M.
Atlanta, GA
Amazing! This powder makes my face look so smooth, especially in pictures. And, this looks great on my darker skin tone.
Tiana B.
This stuff is AMAZING! I love how it makes your face look very soft! Its gives you and amazing finish! Totally reccomend!
Kelsey L.
Mount Vernon, WA
My make up withstood hours of sweat and grime from working. Nothing has ever held up like this stuff. Will keep using!!
lauren h.
Orlando
Best powder that I have ever used. It gives you full coverage and when your wearing foundation it helps set it so well
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?