BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #46 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Kailey S.
Joplin, MO
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
I love to set my face with this! It helps keep my combination-oily skin matte all day. I apply it on top of my liquid foundation and it makes my highlighter, bronze and blush go on much smoothr. This definitely gives you an "HD" finish.
Kara D.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
I loved this at first and then the more I used it the more it broke apart and literally crumbled! I found the HD product that is already a powder and that worked better for me.
Debbie F.
Columbia, TN
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
I love carrying this in my purse in the summer months especially, to blot the oil and make my makeup look refreshed.
Anna G.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
I got this in my iPsy a couple months back. I totally ran out of it and re ordered it just a week ago. It's my favorite stuff. It's great in the loose powder as well. It makes my skin look even and it makes my make up stay all night. It works wonders!!
Alisia E.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
(Dry skin, oily t zone and forehead) My mom got a sample of this from Sephora beauty insider points. I love this product, I put it on as a finishing powder and it makes my make up look good all day and stay in place. It is a translucent so you can't even tell it is on. I would recommend this product.
Carmen D.
Millington, MD
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
I have been using this product for years I use it everyday and I had just recently ran out l :( but the best part about this product is that it's Matte and you can even use it for the new makeup technics called "baking" and you can pack it on then dust it off. this is a fool proof amazing product I totally recommend.
Cheryl R.
Zimmerman , Mn
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
This is one of the better setting powders I have tried. I have big pores and wrinkles. I'm not going to say it doesn't settle into my wrinkles and pores because it does but not too bad. I mean is there a powder that doesn't? If there is I haven't found it yet.
Maribel G.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
Great everyday product, not for flash pictures as it will make you look ghostly.
Karla C.
Kaneohe, HI
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
I have this in pressed and loose powder. perfect for setting your under eye concealer and for touching up.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
Excelente polvo sellador para el maquillaje a mi me gusta como deja el maquillaje pero tenemos que tener mucho cuidado a la hora de usar por que si colocamos muchos en las fotografías se notara!

excellent sealant powder makeup I like as leaves makeup but we have to be very careful when using that if we put many in photographs notice!
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?