BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #45 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Angela L.
Piscataway, NJ
This is honestly the best pressed face powder I've ever tried. It feels light on my skin and makes my face look flawless. It also lasts much longer than drugstore powders. The packaging is sleek and classic and I always carry it with me on the go. The only bad thing about this is that mine always end up cracking when I hit pan. It's also a bit pricey as well. A good drugstore alternative would be the Rimmel stay matte pressed powder. However, this make up for ever powder is just so much better in terms of longevity and appearance.
Nic M.
Even the best make up needs touch ups sometimes. For skin that tends to get oily over the day while wearing foundation, I'd recommend this powder finish. It helps to re set makeup over the course of the day and is really nice on the skin!
Amy H.
Ocean Springs , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I keep this in my handbag when I go out on the town. I don't often need it, but when I've really been dancing up a storm it certainly is handy!
Liz H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I stumbled upon this looking for a better foundation. I tried this on and really loved how much it made my face feel. It made my skin feel super soft, but the best thing about it is that it makes my skin look flawless! The coverage is workable too. Use the sponge for a full coverage or a brush for lighter coverage. It's always better with a primer so it doesn't just melt off your face. I usually use primer, liquid foundation, and this powder on top. My makeup lasts all day, even on sweaty, sunny days with my oily forehead and nose!
Summer L.
Tracy, CA
Love this powder when applied correctly! It can make you look very nice, even, and flawless, but I rated it three stars because it can cause flashback if heavily packed on!
Melissa W.
Malden, MA
I love this powder almost as much as my Laura Mercier powder but it's a %% of the price! It really diminishes the appearance of pores and blends everything out so nice, and since it's a translucent powder it doesn't wash you out. My oily skin gives this pow a thumbs up!
Deema M.
Sugar Land, TX
I love this hd powder and placing it on my face. I have a combo skin and it's been great for me and keeping my tzone looking proper! Pros great and easy to put on, con wish it came with something to apply.
Jessica H.
This powder seals in my foundation so well! It lasts all day long. It is very light weight.
Alex L.
This setting powder is pretty amazing, the only issue I have with it is that it does have a slight white cast, so it's not completely translucent and does slightly lighten the foundation.
Ali S.
I really like this setting powder. It is very translucent although can leave a slight white cast if too much is used. It doesn't let my concealer crease in the places I have put it and keeps my makeup on all day.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?