BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #49 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Itzel V.
Itzel V.
Aromas, CA
This helps set your foundation and have a matte finish. I love how it does not make your face looks caked up.
Mica S.
Mica S.
Reseda, CA
Best pressed powder ever! My photos always look on fleek when i put this on. I use this when I perform and everytime it doesn't fail me. After performances i go out with friends to eat and I don't want to keep retouching my make up. And this product helps to protect my make up from being erased by my sweat on stage! It's amazing!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Mcallen, TX
Really love this setting powder, sometimes it does flake off if you don't use a primer or a setting spray. It does make skin look polished, but the smell of it can be offsetting. I really recommend using a good face primer first before using this product.
Claire J.
Claire J.
SAINT LOUIS, MO
I use Make up Forever HD pressed powder every day. It locks my foundation in place and makes my skin look flawless. This mattifying formula helps control the shine on my oily skin. However, it does not offer any sun protection. I have hit pan on this product and will be re-purchasing it again soon.
Priscilla C.
Priscilla C.
New York , NY
This powder is great for setting your foundation. I use it with my Make Up For Ever HD foundation and my skin feels super soft afterwards and my foundation lasts all day. I have combination skin and it works well for me. Only con is that it's pricey.
Isabele S.
Isabele S.
Lakewood
I do really like this product. The powder is so finely milled and smooth to the touch but it can leave a bit of a whit cast if you use too much
Loretta F.
Loretta F.
Works great! Flawless finish, soft and smooth. Makes my makeup perfect all day! I will purchase again!
Mariana M.
Mariana M.
The positives of this product are that it's pretty compact and sturdy so it's very easy to carry around with you on travels or just simply taking it to work. (It doesn't come with a puff applicator but that is okay with me since I prefer to use my brushes anyway.) I apply as little as possible on my face after applying my BB cream and it instantly mattifies my face without giving it that cakey, dull look (I use my ELF Powder Brush to apply). I also feel that it helps a bit with blurring out the imperfections that my BB cream couldn't quite cover.
cristal m.
cristal m.
I like this pressed powder a lot I like to set my makeup before I apply my foundation this does keep my makeup in place all day long love it and it easy to apply I recommend to everyone
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Daytona Beach, FL
Me encanta ilumina super bien, es super bueno, me encanta aplicarlo mucho en la nariz
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?