BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #54 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Stephanie M.
Shirley, NY
I tend to go for a pressed powder as a setting powder because I use a little bit to set my undereye makeup. This does the job
Juanita V.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz more...
Really good face powder. Love it almost as much as my airspun powder . This is easier to travel with though and works great.
Mamas M.
Antioch
Love this product has very little flash back has a nice matte finish makes the skin look great it is very good for oily skin
Noemi P.
THIS PRODUCTS IS AMAZING FOR SETTING YOUR UNDER EYE MAKEUP. IT PREVENTS FROM CREASING WITHOUT MAKING YOUR MAKEUP LOOK CAKEY.
Kristy S.
Pittsburgh
One of my staple products in my purse! Setting powder makes face look flawless. No hint of white coloring once you apply it.
Josephina K.
Love this! Keep it in my purse to keep my make-up fresh throughout the day. Has a matte finish with no color so very natural.
Diana M.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz more...
Nice and light, it smelled a little weird for me. I expected a brighter finished. Wasn't too bad but not for my skin type.
Kelli F.
Alsip, IL
This was the first setting powder I ever used. It's nice but I don't reach for it anymore. It does have slight flash back.
priscilla e.
I love this press powder its perfect for taking it to go. I keep one un my car and pursue at all times to retouch my t zone
Lorin S.
Keeps my skin from getting shinny but doesn't make my face dry or Casey. Helps set my makeup so that my look lays all day!
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?