BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #46 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Brock M.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awful. Flashback is the worst I’ve ever experienced. Never ever again will I use this.
Crystal C.
South Houston, TX
Pressed powders are my favorite to set the face and this is by far the best I've tried
Elyse S.
El Paso, TX
I love this product so much, I've hit the pan. No flash back, mattifing, and dreamy.
Michelle P.
Daytona Beach, FL
Me encanta ilumina super bien, es super bueno, me encanta aplicarlo mucho en la nariz
Nathalia G.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Not so messy as powder
Great for beginners!
Blends in very well
I love this product
Michelle F.
I love this powder. It is the perfect finish for my foundation routine. A must try!
Adrienne H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ehh... it flashes back and its pretty pricey. There are better powders out there.
Alexandra R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to powder for anytime use.
It is super fine and undetectable!
Deja C.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
It baked my face so very well. I fully recommend this product to anyone. It's so easy to use.
Nichole W.
clearwater, FL
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
I really like this powder. I use everyday but I just find there is not a lot of product and I tend to run out so fast.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?