BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #46 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
alexia r.
Auburn, GA
this stuff is better than the tarte setting powder !!!!! and it looks even better if you set your bresh then apply it along with this
Hilda F.
Philadelphia, PA
Make up for Ever HD press powder does wonders for my skin. I have dry skin. My make up literally last all day.
Bre B.
Las Vegas
I'm very oily so this product really does absorb all the oils in my face. I love the fact that I don't get why undertone from this product in that it really does pull the shine from my skin!
Nia D.
El paso , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product makes my skin look absolutely flawless in both pictures and in person without that super cake like finish or changing the color of my skin tone it matches perfectly
Natalie H.
El Paso, TX
I love this pressed powder it is reallly good at setting my face and makes my face look nice and smooth
Alline S.
Lexington, KY
I absolutely love, love this setting powder. I've used both the compact and loose powder and I love the fact that they have a small version of the compact perfect for your purse. This powder is very finely milled and very lightweight. I love how it keeps me from getting oily and goes on almost transparent. If you used too much it can make your makeup look a bit gray. It's better used with a sponge or powder puff because if you do not press it in it can sit on top of your skin. It's a fabulous powder and I would recommend to light to medium skin tones.
Angela D.
Largo, FL
I find myself reaching for this more and more. It has a nice soft focus finish and doesn't look cakey or overdone. It looks great in photos too!!
Nathalia G.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Not so messy as powder
Great for beginners!
Blends in very well
I love this product
Ashley B.
Lake Charles, LA
Keeps my foundation in place. Very light weight, and can't see it. I have combination skin, and it does well for my face. They need new packaging for it.. it's difficult to open.
Lucy M.
I love this product because it's light and smooth. It removes shine for a long time and helps set foundation even better. The only problem I have with this is that I feel like I have to add more but It's build able
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?