BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #55 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Cuéntame tu experiencia con este polvo de maquillaje? / Tell me...3 Answers
  • Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
Saint Paul, MN
I love all of make up for ever ! This pressed powder is light weight and makes your skin glow. Easy application almost effortless !
Alie S.
Algonquin, IL
Smooth and keeps you matte all day, love the way it feels on the skin. And the translucent color doesn't make you look like a ghost
Aideth R.
Milwaukee, WI
this powder its perfect because its translucent ur skin dont feel heavy and its pressed so its more easy to use for me its perfect
Kai R.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely adore this setting powder, this creates a smooth satin finish and doesn't emphasis lines. In fact it helps hide them!
Beatriz H.
Rocky Point
I got this as a sample at Sephora. It is a great product, definitely got the job done. I would definitely recommend this product..
Krystal W.
Ochelata, OK
This powder...I'm sure in the right hands it could be amazing. But in photos I looked like I put reflection tape in random places.
Mckaila C.
Bagley, MN
Do not take flash pictures with this hahah you will look like a ghost!! Too Matt of a finish... very drying..... not my cup of tea
Brianna W.
Marietta, GA
Best coverage! I'm obsessed with this brand and this powder. A little goes a long way & it's amazing. It's my go too these days!
Bayou ⚜.
Bossier City, LA
I love this finishing powder. Easy for baking your face and doesn't take too much product. It also doesn't leave your face cakey.
chloe r.
This comes with me everywhere. It's perfect for a light touch up and dusting over when you might get a little too shiny. Love it!
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury , CT
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Amanda S.
Does this cake up at all?
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?