BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #49 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

I love this product
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Lake Charles, LA
Keeps my foundation in place. Very light weight, and can't see it. I have combination skin, and it does well for my face. They need new packaging for it.. it's difficult to open.
Lucy M.
Lucy M.
I love this product because it's light and smooth. It removes shine for a long time and helps set foundation even better. The only problem I have with this is that I feel like I have to add more but It's build able
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Mission, TX
I really enjoy using this powder. It really sets my foundation and has a beautiful finish!
Karen L.
Karen L.
Ozone Park, NY
The Make Up For Ever HD Pressed Powder is similar to the Supper Matte setting powder and it is amaazzing!! Really love the product and love the way the look finishes. Whenever I use this and the mac fix plus it just makes the whole look perfect and very good
Donna T.
Donna T.
Florissant, MO
I use to use this powder often, but I don' find myself reaching for it as much as I do Laura Geller or Sasha Buttercup...
Crista B.
Crista B.
Lansing, MI
I try products out based on the YouTube reviews on them and this was one that I was not disappointed in!
Monica P.
Monica P.
Doesn't leave a white cast like most "translucent" powders. My makeup stays in place all day and it keeps my face matte for hours. The only con is the price point but it's definitely worth the investment.
Ally P.
Ally P.
Midland, MI
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
I use this product daily and I would be lost without it! It does a great job of keeping my skin matte throughout the day, especially the hot summer days. I love that it's translucent and goes with any skin tone. Only reason it's not a 5 star is because of the price.
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Hopkins, SC
Perfect finishing powder to hide imperfections and leave your final makeup looking flawless
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?