BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #49 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Make-up Forever HD Pressed Powder was a hit! I can see why it's what the pros use! Lasted all day and helped keep my make-up in place. A bit pricey but very much worth it! Would recommend especially for any special occasion. Use it with a kabuki brush!
Yomayra C.
Yomayra C.
This powder makes any makeup flawless. All my big pores gets blurs and controls the shine through the day. A littler goes a long way.
Isabella S.
Isabella S.
Hollywood, FL
This powder makes my pores a little more visible. To me it clings on to my problem areas and makes them seem a little more problematic. It does do its job in keeping my makeup in place but it doesn't fit my skin as good as the microfinish powder. That one i do love!!
alexia r.
alexia r.
Auburn, GA
this stuff is better than the tarte setting powder !!!!! and it looks even better if you set your bresh then apply it along with this
Hilda F.
Hilda F.
Philadelphia, PA
Make up for Ever HD press powder does wonders for my skin. I have dry skin. My make up literally last all day.
Bre B.
Bre B.
Las Vegas
I'm very oily so this product really does absorb all the oils in my face. I love the fact that I don't get why undertone from this product in that it really does pull the shine from my skin!
Nia D.
Nia D.
El paso , TX
This product makes my skin look absolutely flawless in both pictures and in person without that super cake like finish or changing the color of my skin tone it matches perfectly
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
El Paso, TX
I love this pressed powder it is reallly good at setting my face and makes my face look nice and smooth
Alline S.
Alline S.
Lexington, KY
I absolutely love, love this setting powder. I've used both the compact and loose powder and I love the fact that they have a small version of the compact perfect for your purse. This powder is very finely milled and very lightweight. I love how it keeps me from getting oily and goes on almost transparent. If you used too much it can make your makeup look a bit gray. It's better used with a sponge or powder puff because if you do not press it in it can sit on top of your skin. It's a fabulous powder and I would recommend to light to medium skin tones.
Angela D.
Angela D.
Largo, FL
I find myself reaching for this more and more. It has a nice soft focus finish and doesn't look cakey or overdone. It looks great in photos too!!
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?