BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #46 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Raychelle W.
New Castle, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My oils and I just love this as our finishing powder, I swear this is reason I don't be looking like a grease ball
Alexis B.
Southport, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
So much flash back. I never use this, I'm thinking about decluttering it since it gives off such a bad white cast
Jannelly V.
Sylmar , Ca
I love This product it makes my skin look flawless I don't have to reapply through my day which is a huge relief
Clara G.
MONTE ALTO, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great finishing powder! I love it! Gives me a smooth finish and helps my makeup last all day too!
Stefanie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
is very good, it leaves you a spectacular finish, I like to use especially for those days ... so 100% recommended
breeanna n.
Literally my favorite setting powder. It's so smooth and just amazing. If you haven't tried it you need too!!!!
ūüéÄRaluca P.
Surprise , AZ
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
I like to use this powder after I’m done with my make up routine. It leaves a nice finish to my completed look.
Melissa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love how this stays on my face all day! Keeps my skin matte and looking flawless from morning to night! Love it
Hilda F.
Philadelphia, PA
Make up for Ever HD press powder does wonders for my skin. I have dry skin. My make up literally last all day.
Shahla N.
Canoga Park, CA
Its very usefull and very easy yo use and blen with my skin tone really good i love using tjid settkng powder
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?