BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #54 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Aideth R.
Milwaukee, WI
this powder its perfect because its translucent ur skin dont feel heavy and its pressed so its more easy to use for me its perfect
Mckaila C.
Bagley, MN
Do not take flash pictures with this hahah you will look like a ghost!! Too Matt of a finish... very drying..... not my cup of tea
Brianna W.
Marietta, GA
Best coverage! I'm obsessed with this brand and this powder. A little goes a long way & it's amazing. It's my go too these days!
Sharleen T.
This is one of the a okay kind of products for makeup forever I wasn't super impressed but it isn't bad you can buy it at Sephora
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
I keep this powder in my purse for on the go touch ups. It doesn't smear my makeup but keeps me looking fresh throughout the day
chloe r.
This comes with me everywhere. It's perfect for a light touch up and dusting over when you might get a little too shiny. Love it!
Ashley B.
Albany, NY
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz more...
Does a good job at keeping everything in place, setting, and lasting. I prefer this one over the loose powder bc it’s less messy
Amber S.
I've heard absolutely amazing things about makeup forever hd products so the next time I purchase makeup it's going to be this
karlaaaaaaa Y.
Sullivan
Awsome product this ia my go to i carry it everywhere i go , it leaves my face good for a long time without shine i loveee it !
Perla C.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz more...
This tone and powder is wonderful!
I love to use on days that have me seeing a lot of people with very few times for touch ups.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?