BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #49 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Cindy O.
Cindy O.
I hate this product looks promising but show s on pictures like when you bake this ducked for me I will never use again
Megan L.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Leaves a nice finish on the skin and sets makeup for all day. It's great for all skin types. No sun protection and you have to look out for flash back in photos. Yes I would buy this again. It travels well too.
Genesis G.
Genesis G.
LOOOOOOOVEEEED IT. i had to get my senior pictures taken and I used this powder to set my foundation and when I got my pictures sent to me, my skin looked flawless and there was no flashback which was something I was worried about. This powder is my holy grail
Herneet S.
Herneet S.
Rosedale, MD
If you want your makeup to last all day this powder is amazing! Complete matte finish powder will make makeup laying All day. No creasing and no shine. Only feather it on your face.. do not pack it on- it will look white in pics if you do!
Ruth C.
Ruth C.
Los Angeles, CA
One product lasts me for more than a year!
Worth buying it!!
MUFE HD pressed powder brings you a smooth finish up on your makeup,
and does not create any cakey feeling :)
Would definitely purchase this again!
Noemi P.
Noemi P.
THIS PRODUCTS IS AMAZING FOR SETTING YOUR UNDER EYE MAKEUP. IT PREVENTS FROM CREASING WITHOUT MAKING YOUR MAKEUP LOOK CAKEY.
Isabele S.
Isabele S.
Lakewood
I do really like this product. The powder is so finely milled and smooth to the touch but it can leave a bit of a whit cast if you use too much
Claire J.
Claire J.
SAINT LOUIS, MO
I use Make up Forever HD pressed powder every day. It locks my foundation in place and makes my skin look flawless. This mattifying formula helps control the shine on my oily skin. However, it does not offer any sun protection. I have hit pan on this product and will be re-purchasing it again soon.
Itzel V.
Itzel V.
Aromas, CA
This helps set your foundation and have a matte finish. I love how it does not make your face looks caked up.
Noelia M.
Noelia M.
Make up forever is one on my favorite brand. Everything from there like is perfect. Really recommend any thing from make up forever. In clouding the foundation and stick foundation.
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?