BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #46 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Kiara T.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite pressed powders. Does not give a flashback. The powder is for someone who wants to be matte all day.
Delaney F.
Sedro Woolley, WA
I love this powder so much it was a little pricey but it does not make you look cakey at all and is worth every penny
Debbie F.
Columbia, TN
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
I love carrying this in my purse in the summer months especially, to blot the oil and make my makeup look refreshed.
Tessa T.
Idaho Falls, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
This pressed powder is great to put on right after I finish my fountain and to touch up my oily areas during the day!
Emily E.
Duncansville, PA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
I used my friends and now I'm saving up to buy some for myself. This really set my makeup and finished it off nicely.
Shannon P.
Houston, Texas
Great powder. Sets makeup well. Use it all the time. Love Makeup Forever HD products. Cannot rave enough about this.
Mindy W.
Columbus
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
I don't notice a difference when I do and do not use this, but I like to use it. Not sure I'd buy it again, though.
Belinda P.
Christiansbrg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It set my makeup well but it was just too white, it made me look a lot paler than I am and had terrible flash back.
Kristin C.
Philadelphia , TN
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
This was the first pressed finishing powder I used, and I loved it! It went on clear and set my makeup. No grease!
Sherrie H.
Chattanooga, TN
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
What an amazing product!!! Not only is the make up great but the pressed powder sets the look of freshness all day.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?