BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #54 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Pamela A.
Brooklyn, NY
It is great.it perfect for the summer when it really hot I usually set my makeup with that so it wouldn't get messed up in the heat.
Skilynn M.
Karnes City, TX
This is my favorite product I use it on a day to day basis and I love it so much!!!! It's quick and easy to use and never gets old !
Nicole M.
Hamburg, NJ
This is nice, but you have to be careful of using too much. It can sit on top of the skin if your not careful and cause flashback.
Lauren C.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz more...
I love this. I find that it smooths everything out and minimizes the look of my poors. I use this every single time I wear makeup.
Beatriz H.
Rocky Point
I got this as a sample at Sephora. It is a great product, definitely got the job done. I would definitely recommend this product..
Aideth R.
Milwaukee, WI
this powder its perfect because its translucent ur skin dont feel heavy and its pressed so its more easy to use for me its perfect
Krystal W.
Ochelata, OK
This powder...I'm sure in the right hands it could be amazing. But in photos I looked like I put reflection tape in random places.
Katie W.
I LOVE this pressed powder. It's great for setting makeup. However, it does not last all day. My makeup wears off with this powder.
BRIANNA N.
Saint Paul, MN
I love all of make up for ever ! This pressed powder is light weight and makes your skin glow. Easy application almost effortless !
Elizabeth G.
East Chicago, IN
This powder is my favoret every day setting powder it dosent leave a white cavouse on your face it blends good with the foundation
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?