BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #49 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Kennedy A.
Kennedy A.
Mcallen, TX
Around this time last year my mom bought me this powder and it's matching foundation as an early Christmas present. As my first ever higher end make up I was really happy with it. It's long gone now but I did love this product I would just use the powder as foundation by its self and it gave me perfect coverage. Very nice foundation.
Nikole N.
Nikole N.
Laurel Hill, FL
I feel it working. BUT I heard it will give major flashbacks in photography. This, I am not crazy about! Because it is supposed to be a camera friendly product.
Sheena M.
Sheena M.
Newark, CA
This is a really nice powder to set my under eye concealer. It keeps my makeup from creasing as well as makes the finish look flawless.This has a matte finish and doesn't make your face feel like cake face. I would recommend this product in the compact form because it is easy to take on the go.
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
I love love love this powder! It gives you the perfect smoothest finish ever!! Definitely a matte powder so every oily person needs to try this
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hate this powder. Would give no stars. Originally got it for the no white face effect it says it won't give you and I got that exactly !
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
This is by far the best pressed Translucent powder I've tried, I had incredibly dry skin and this doesn't cling to any dry patches and mattifies oil very well without looking very powdery or cakey. I have had plenty of problems with out her translucent powders, I was actually hesitant to try this after not liking the loose version, but I'm so glad I bit the bullet, this and the Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder are my holy grails!
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Austin, TX
It's no secret that this is one of the best setting powders out there. This powder, combined with a setting spray if you're going to be out for a while will keep your makeup in place all day long... seriously. It gives your face a matte finish, without any kind of white residue like you might find in some of the cheaper brands. I 100% recommend trying it out.
stella k.
stella k.
San Francisco, CA
super convenient and makes my skin really smooth. Makes less mess than the loose powder.
Alaina M.
Alaina M.
Webster, NY
This is one of my favorite solid translucent setting powders by far. You get a lot of product and I live the durable compact
Julie A.
Julie A.
I don't like wearing a lot of powder on my face because it looks a little dru specially because I have a very dry skin but this powder makes it look very flawless specially under my eyes that's where I usually put my powders.
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?