BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #46 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Cuéntame tu experiencia con este polvo de maquillaje? / Tell me...3 Answers
  • Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
sebastian B.
Product keeps face matte. This is my grail for setting any foundation. I have purchased 2 compacts due to my high usage.
Donna T.
Florissant, MO
I use to use this powder often, but I don' find myself reaching for it as much as I do Laura Geller or Sasha Buttercup...
Tiffany S.
Peoria
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
I absolutely love this brand and there products. I will continue to use this product since it has been a holy grail item!
Cindy O.
I hate this product looks promising but show s on pictures like when you bake this ducked for me I will never use again
miranda u.
Tucson, AZ
Good. I use it every once in a while and it always works for me. I use it to make my face less oily and it does the job
Nichole W.
clearwater, FL
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
I really like this powder. I use everyday but I just find there is not a lot of product and I tend to run out so fast.
Judy T.
Jefferson City, MO
Love this!! It's amazing and feels so good on my skin. Doesn't leave a cracked look on my face segue a couple of hours!
Emmily K.
Works really well but I prefer the powder not to be lose. Last all day and keep makeup in place and very easy to apply
Kelsey L.
Mount Vernon, WA
My make up withstood hours of sweat and grime from working. Nothing has ever held up like this stuff. Will keep using!!
Melissa K.
Pikeville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this powder! It goes in smoothly and is easy to blend well with your other make up! Would highly recommend it!!
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?