BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #54 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Millie P.
Nashua, NH
It's okay , I'm not a fan of mufe recently & I would prefer to buy lm illumination powder instead of this !! Wouldn't recommend this
Carly-Anne N.
Williston, ND
This is the perfect powder to set everything and it will stay on for hours!! The hype was real on this product, it's worth the price
Skilynn M.
Karnes City, TX
This is my favorite product I use it on a day to day basis and I love it so much!!!! It's quick and easy to use and never gets old !
Gabriela G.
Dickinson, TX
My favorite of all time, i love how this power takes away the oil from my face and sets it to matte, I totally need to buy a new one!
Gabe B.
Glendale
Great setting powder, sets make up all day. And easy to reply if needed. Lasts awhile , totally great for my oily days . Lasts awhile
Rafaella D.
Eu quero muito isso, preciso para uma festa que estarei dia 24, que vai ter bastante brilho, então eu quero bastante esse iluminador
Yomayra C.
This powder makes any makeup flawless. All my big pores gets blurs and controls the shine through the day. A littler goes a long way.
Kym M.
I got this as a sample and it worked OK but not the best I've used..I would not use again..I prefer urban decay and smashbox instead
Kayla K.
Gave me flashback when I used it but besides that it set your foundation in all day. It leaves the skin looking smooth and flawless.
Pamela A.
Brooklyn, NY
It is great.it perfect for the summer when it really hot I usually set my makeup with that so it wouldn't get messed up in the heat.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?