BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #49 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Cynthia W.
Cynthia W.
Folsom, PA
Perfect coverage. Doesn't break up. Adds a perfect finish over your foundation. I love this product and highly recommend it!
Julya G.
Julya G.
Lorton, VA
Honestly from my personal experience I have never had any problems with this product, even when I was in the sun or on the beach it stayed dry and still looked the same finest look I wanted... The pros cons and cons to this product would proudly be its great for before putting on your full mask of makeup, but cons would be that it does not work as well for some peoples dry skin or oily so Id suggest watching out or buying moisture on the side for it... Thank you and hope you Enjoy this product:)
Loretta F.
Loretta F.
Works great! Flawless finish, soft and smooth. Makes my makeup perfect all day! I will purchase again!
Patty G.
Patty G.
The only powder I use now. It works well on fair skin, haven't tried it on darker skin but it looks like it goes on clear/ translucent.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Joliet, IL
I love this setting powder. I use mostly to set my under eye concelor. It's also great for setting foundation. It's helps keep fine lines and pores minimized
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Gastonia , NC
I keep this powder in my purse for on the go touch ups. It doesn't smear my makeup but keeps me looking fresh throughout the day
Lizzy R.
Lizzy R.
I've used this and the loose powder, and I prefer the loose powder. However, I think this product is great because it does not have the cancer causing ingredients that the laura mercier powder has!!!! I like to use this to set my makeup, appealing it after foundation and before blush.
Aura J.
Aura J.
I tried this setting powder not too long ago and I am SO glad i did! It works so well and really helps my t-zone. I get really oily on my t-zone and this helps controld it so much. I use it everyday and it's lasted a long time.
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
This powder works wonderfully to absorb excess oil and shine. However, it's a bit overpriced, since it won't last all day. I found the Laura Mercier to work better for me.
Nhung N.
Nhung N.
My first powder purchase. It sets my make up perfectly without leaving a white cast. I definitely prefer pressed powders over loose powders because loose ones tend to get messy. This powder does not get cakey and leaves a great finish
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?