BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #46 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Hilda F.
Philadelphia, PA
Make up for Ever HD press powder does wonders for my skin. I have dry skin. My make up literally last all day.
ūüéÄRaluca P.
Surprise , AZ
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
I like to use this powder after I’m done with my make up routine. It leaves a nice finish to my completed look.
Melissa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love how this stays on my face all day! Keeps my skin matte and looking flawless from morning to night! Love it
brooke w.
Love this product. It works well. Sets great. Doesn't show my pores. Not too expensive. Very smooth and light
Maydean S.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best setting powder easy to go on love that it keeps my oily skin clams down lol also works on any skin type
Itzel V.
Aromas, CA
This helps set your foundation and have a matte finish. I love how it does not make your face looks caked up.
Shahla N.
Canoga Park, CA
Its very usefull and very easy yo use and blen with my skin tone really good i love using tjid settkng powder
Katherine R.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff keeps my foundation and face makeup on all day! Doesn't make my skin look lighter and feels light
Karen D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite setting powders! It's one of my top tens that I use but this it the one I use the most!
Reyna V.
Compton, CA
This powder leaves my skin flawless and looking matte all day. I have repurchased it about 5 times already
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?