BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #54 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Asha 🌻.
Atlanta, GA
If your dark skin you might want to go over this with a powder that’s your color. The product itself isn’t bad. It stays matte for a long time.
sarah h.
Love this brand. Make up forever is a very high quality brand which I love. My skin is very hard to match and find a brand I love- this is it!
Rachel G.
Farmington, AR
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz more...
My favorite setting powder. It makes my skin look flawless and airbrushed. It lasts literally all day. I will repurchase this when I run out!
MacK W.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz more...
Some of the best powder I have ever used. Great coverage and is nearly translucent on the face, will match with any skin tone and foundation.
Jen G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I have raved about this to friends this helps my oily places stay intact and also helps my concealer so not budge. My first reach on a daily
Ella B.
Jerome, MI
Their is nothing special about this product. Its not horrible but its not amazing either. Its just like any other translusent setting powder.
Kayla F.
Plainfield, IN
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz more...
This finishing product makes your face feel like silk! I️ got this finishing powder as a free sample and now I️ can’t imagine not having it!
jenny A.
Downey, CA
I love to use this to set my under eye concealer to give my face a natural bright highlight I love the way my makeup looks when I use this
Kayla C.
Gives a great matte finish!! A little goes a long way. And it will cause flashback, if that matters. It doesn't to me but keep it in mind.
Andrea T.
Louisville, KY
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz more...
Received this as a sample and it works perfect for travel. Helps your makeup last all day. Reduces shine and leaves a nice matte finish.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?