BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #46 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Mamas M.
Antioch
Love this product has very little flash back has a nice matte finish makes the skin look great it is very good for oily skin
Juanita V.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
Really good face powder. Love it almost as much as my airspun powder . This is easier to travel with though and works great.
Jenn Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Duo Matte foundation powder. I didn't see that product in here but it has phenomenal coverage and looks flawless.
Maria A.
Decatur, GA
I'm obsessed with Make up forever line. It covers everything without making it look cakey. It is part of my daily routine.
Lorin S.
Keeps my skin from getting shinny but doesn't make my face dry or Casey. Helps set my makeup so that my look lays all day!
priscilla e.
I love this press powder its perfect for taking it to go. I keep one un my car and pursue at all times to retouch my t zone
Diana M.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
Nice and light, it smelled a little weird for me. I expected a brighter finished. Wasn't too bad but not for my skin type.
Kelli F.
Alsip, IL
This was the first setting powder I ever used. It's nice but I don't reach for it anymore. It does have slight flash back.
Macy B.
This stuff is literally amazing I love it so much, it is so soft and perfectly minimizes pores, would love to have again
Jaymee B.
Des Moines, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasted so much product. This pressed Powder was disappointing because when I went to use it there was tons of fallout.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?