BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #49 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Angela L.
Angela L.
Piscataway, NJ
This is honestly the best pressed face powder I've ever tried. It feels light on my skin and makes my face look flawless. It also lasts much longer than drugstore powders. The packaging is sleek and classic and I always carry it with me on the go. The only bad thing about this is that mine always end up cracking when I hit pan. It's also a bit pricey as well. A good drugstore alternative would be the Rimmel stay matte pressed powder. However, this make up for ever powder is just so much better in terms of longevity and appearance.
sandra s.
sandra s.
Coarsegold, CA
Powder was awful, went on very cakey.will never use it again would not recomend to anyone
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Patterson, LA
great powder just prefer the loose powder instead. i found this one left me looking splotchy since it was a little difficult to get a nice even layer of product on the brush. isnt a bad product just not my preference.
Lorin S.
Lorin S.
Keeps my skin from getting shinny but doesn't make my face dry or Casey. Helps set my makeup so that my look lays all day!
nayaab g.
nayaab g.
Amazing amazing amazing. No cakey finish, no white over cast, looks amazing in pictures, looks so natural in person, I just love this setting power
Alie S.
Alie S.
Algonquin, IL
Smooth and keeps you matte all day, love the way it feels on the skin. And the translucent color doesn't make you look like a ghost
Ruth G.
Ruth G.
Austin, TX
Absolutely love this finishing powder looks amazing great finishing touch light weight the powder itself is really fine which gives a nice a look
Vanessa T.
Vanessa T.
Sun Valley, CA
This powder is so great I love using this when I'm using my favored contour kit. It's not to heavy
BRIANNA N.
BRIANNA N.
Saint Paul, MN
I love all of make up for ever ! This pressed powder is light weight and makes your skin glow. Easy application almost effortless !
Katie W.
Katie W.
I LOVE this pressed powder. It's great for setting makeup. However, it does not last all day. My makeup wears off with this powder.
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?