BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #49 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Amita A.
Amita A.
Love this Makeup Forever Pressed Powder HD, super great for setting makeup. It is light weight, easy to use, great coverage. It works great for all skin types, no cons just pros! You will love it, a must buy any day! Highly recommend!
sarah b.
sarah b.
Butler, PA
I fell absolutely in love with this powder! I have tried so many "translucent" setting powders that claimed to not leave me looking ghostly, and this is the only one I've found that can hold up to its claim of being translucent.
Leni J.
Leni J.
73 Friar Gate Court, Friar Gate, Derby United Kingdom
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
Good powder to set your make-up with. It does keep the shine on my face in check.
Wouldn't recommend this for flash photography as it tends to leave a white layer on the face which is visible in photographs but not otherwise.
bryce b.
bryce b.
Pahokee, FL
wow, this powder is amazing, such high quality. amazing finly pressed so it applies to your face so effortlessly, leaves your face a nice matte finish, great sun protection, and has a beautiful finish, recomend for anyone
Allie P.
Allie P.
This is amazing. You can use a bunch and back with it or you can simply set your whole face. Since it's a translucent powder it's great if you self tan because when you get tan/ pale you don't have to change your powder.
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
Love this powder! Keeps me matte, keeps makeup on long! I will be repurchasing once I run out of this! It takes a long time for it to have a dent in it, so it is worth the money because you don't need much for each use.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Medway, MA
i have always been self conscious about my under eyes and concealer setting, and this product has taken my worries away. it is a natural finish, and really works to keep the makeup in place without wrinkling or caking.
Marisol D.
Marisol D.
San Marcos, CA
Honestly anything from MUFE is amazing and worth the price. Not only is this product amazing to travel with since its pressed, but it's lightweight and leaves your skin looking smooth. I highly recommend it to anyone!
Lori F.
Lori F.
Brentwood, CA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
This powder is amazing! Sets my makeup without looking cakey and makes my pores look smaller. Love it pressed, so it's much easier to carry with me. Lasts a very long time, so I think it's worth the higher price tag.
Tristan C.
Tristan C.
The pressed powder is comparable to the loose powder. It's very translucent. You can use it to brighten your face, set foundation, and even highlight of you have fair skin. I love this product and recommend to most!
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?