BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #54 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Cuéntame tu experiencia con este polvo de maquillaje? / Tell me...3 Answers
  • Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Mashrika A.
So amazing! I wish I could make my own blotting sheets outs of this. Doesn't leave a white cast and I genuinely would recommend it to other to use. Sometimes it's available at marshalls on sale as well.
ellie h.
Menlo Park, California
great product! this did not disappoint at all. it totally went above and beyond. it has good value and a great product overall. super cute packaging and color as well. i️ would totally buy this again and recommend this product as well.
Emily P.
charleston
My go-to powder- call me old fashioned but I always top my liquid foundation with a pressed powder. I usually use one with a little color- sets my makeup well and gives me a matte airbrushed finish
Kara O.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz more...
Simply the best setting powder. This colorless HD finishing powder is ideal for setting even the creamiest products with a gorgeous HD setting power locking it in place. I love using this powder for oily skin it leaves your face with a beautiful matte finish!
Gabrielle L.
Albuquerque
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz more...
The press powder is really nice to use, it goes right into your brush and unlike the loose powder, this one doesn’t have particles flying around everywhere Gives a nice finish. I do recommend others to use this product.
Meg B.
Springfield , MO
I love this product. Helps me control the shine for hours. Biggest downfall is the price. I can find a comparable drug store product that’s less than 30 dollars pretty much anywhere else.
Deann S.
Herriman , UT
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz more...
I think makeup forever has a great line and I loved this finishing powder. I’ve used other finishing powders and they’ve all left my face blotchy in areas of dryness. Not this one!
Sara M.
Works amazing! Helps get out shine and set your makeup. I’m still trying other cheaper products like this bc I’m sure there is another cheaper version that works just as well.
Taylor W.
Odenville, AL
i love using this product throughout the day when i get oily in my t zone area. i take a fan brush, pick up a little and swipe it on my face and my skin immediately looks clean smoother and matte. it does nothing to the color of your foundation. it has lasted me 5 years and counting because i use it as a touch up powder
Lela G.
Charleston
I found that there was a sort of white finish with this powder. Where as others blend well,  this one sat on top of my skin and seemed to dull certain problem areas where it would concentrate. I have since gravitated towards finishing powders with a beige tone rather than stark white and it has worked out better. My favorite is
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?