BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #46 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Valeria M.
Palm springs, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this powder so much. It has no color but leaves you matte and pore less. I use this to set my face and concealer and it works amazing. It doesn't cause creasing under my eyes. It last forever. I have a sample size and it has lasted me forever. I am definitely going to purchase the fool size. It's amazing.
Vanessa G.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
I think this setting powder does a pretty decent job. It does make the face look a little powdery or dry if you apply to much, so this is best used with a light hand. Overall, I am happy with it and would recommend to others.
Toni S.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
I love makeup forever’s fave makeup products, and this translucent setting powder is amazing! Keeps all my makeup in place and I don’t have to worry about my makeup melting off, regardless of how hot and humid it is outside!
Rachel S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty good setting powder. My only complaint is that, like other pressed powders, after a while it gets a hard film on top and you are no longer able to use it. I prefer the loose version, but this is more travel friendly.
Izzy
Maple Plain, MN
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
Love this powder. Great for an airbrushed look because it blurs your pores and imperfections. Be careful with flash photos though, since it is a hd powder it will give you major flash back. Love this product!
Asia M.
Canton
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
This finishing powder always completes my look. It takes the shine away from my chin and nose for a matte look. You don’t need much for it to be effective, so even though it’s a more expensive product it’s worth it for the time it lasts.
Holli S.
Yardley
Beauty Junkie Expert
This a great powder but can be a bit messy. A little goes a long way so the price is very reasonable. It leaves a wonderfully soft feeling behind and does very well at diminishing slight imperfections
audrianna a.
Pueblo, CO
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
Very good powder for setting a makeup that is too Dewey. Just needs to be reapplied often if you have oily skin or will be sweating. Very good if you want to be taking pictures as it has little to no flashback. Do recommend to others.
Lauren B.
Bartlett, IL
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
Receieved this as a gift and absolutely loved it. I used it in my everyday routine for as long as I could. Cannot wait to purchase this again! My skin looked so nice and matte when ever I applied it.
Michelle L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz, MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
I love this pressed powder. I use t when I'm done with my makeup and it helps to set everything for the entire day. It also leaves my skin looking airbrushed and smooth. I would definitely buy again.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?