BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #49 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Leticia D.
Leticia D.
Miami , FL
This is not the ideal product for dry skin or flash photography. My experience with this power was not so great. At first it emphasized all my dryness and fine lines under the eyes. The when taking flash photos it gave off the dreaded "white cast". I ended up returning mine it was not good at all for my skin type.
Alexiss A.
Alexiss A.
great powder, great brand. got mine at cvs. shimmery and works great for contouring. no cons!!!!!!!!
Kaitlynne F.
Kaitlynne F.
Steelville , MO
I really love this pressed powder, it has a translucent formula so it doesn't alter the skin tone at all. It goes perfectly over the top of foundation, and keeps it in place throughout the entire day. I also like the fact that this powder doesn't look cakey on the skin.
Stefanie R.
Stefanie R.
is very good, it leaves you a spectacular finish, I like to use especially for those days ... so 100% recommended
Claire J.
Claire J.
SAINT LOUIS, MO
I use Make up Forever HD pressed powder every day. It locks my foundation in place and makes my skin look flawless. This mattifying formula helps control the shine on my oily skin. However, it does not offer any sun protection. I have hit pan on this product and will be re-purchasing it again soon.
Katie G.
Katie G.
This stuff is the BEST! Leaves your skin with a super smooth, finished look. I even carry the smaller sized version in my purse of quick touch-ups!
Diana B.
Diana B.
Marlton , NJ
LOVE this product! I apply it with a kabuki brush to my t-zone and notice immediate results. It doesn't settle into my pores but rather sits on top and helps keep me shine free for much longer.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
This product is absolutely amazing and I have been using it for a while. Good for oily skin. Would definitely recommend.
Isabele S.
Isabele S.
Lakewood
I do really like this product. The powder is so finely milled and smooth to the touch but it can leave a bit of a whit cast if you use too much
Julia Z.
Julia Z.
Corpus Christi, TX
This powder is great! It's not too expensive, but it works well, and it helps kill the shine, and helps set my make-up for the day. It's not cakey, and it blends well. It goes on smooth, and gives a nice matte finish.
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?