BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #48 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Brianna W.
Marietta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best coverage! I'm obsessed with this brand and this powder. A little goes a long way & it's amazing. It's my go too these days!
Perla C.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
This tone and powder is wonderful!
I love to use on days that have me seeing a lot of people with very few times for touch ups.
lizvette c.
CHICAGO, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved the product it's very light weight. Helps out keep your makeup stay in place all day. One of my go too setting powders.
Amber S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard absolutely amazing things about makeup forever hd products so the next time I purchase makeup it's going to be this
Nada M.
It didn't last with me but it wasn't bad too I just got another type of powder because I wasn't very comfortable to wear this.
karlaaaaaaa Y.
Sullivan
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awsome product this ia my go to i carry it everywhere i go , it leaves my face good for a long time without shine i loveee it !
Alexis M.
Maxton
It's obviously drying if you have naturally dry skin but not too bad. I love to use it for baking and setting my foundation.
Alaina M.
Webster, NY
This is one of my favorite solid translucent setting powders by far. You get a lot of product and I live the durable compact
Juanita V.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
Really good face powder. Love it almost as much as my airspun powder . This is easier to travel with though and works great.
Mamas M.
Antioch
Love this product has very little flash back has a nice matte finish makes the skin look great it is very good for oily skin
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?