BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #54 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Victoria C.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a great travel-friendly item that's very finely made and easy to pat into your skin. It's translucent and blendable. It lasts all day long
Daina H.
I would give zero stars........ such horrible flash back i couldn’t stand it and it clumg to my dry patches it was a no go from me that is for sure
Kelsey D.
Plymouth, MN
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz more...
Would recommend this over the loose powder. Have heard of many issues with flashback but never personally had a problem with that. Would repurchase
Dominique J.
Southaven, MS
I love this brand for any type of powder makeup. I use it to set my liquid foundation for my oily skin and it helps to keep the oil under control.
Ashley B.
Sets my foundation and concealer well so there is no creasing and it helps keep me matte throughout the day which is great since I have oily skin.
nayaab g.
Amazing amazing amazing. No cakey finish, no white over cast, looks amazing in pictures, looks so natural in person, I just love this setting power
Rekisha L.
Jacksonville, FL
I have used his product for months now and I think it is fantastic and after using it it makes my face look like I spray-painted my make up on it's
Maggie K.
Burlington , KY
This is great to pack in my purse or travel. It's great product that helps keep my makeup on all day. Remember a little bit goes a very long way.
shelby b.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz more...
I personally didn't like this. it felt really thick, and had flash back. it's easier to apply with a wet beauty blender then with a actual brush.
Cynthia R.
Bridgeport , CT
A lot of people think this power and the lose powder is the same. However, this powder has hyaluronic acid which is super hydrating for dry skin.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?