BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #46 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Cuéntame tu experiencia con este polvo de maquillaje? / Tell me...3 Answers
  • Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Cindy O.
I hate this product looks promising but show s on pictures like when you bake this ducked for me I will never use again
Emmily K.
Works really well but I prefer the powder not to be lose. Last all day and keep makeup in place and very easy to apply
miranda u.
Tucson, AZ
Good. I use it every once in a while and it always works for me. I use it to make my face less oily and it does the job
Melissa K.
Pikeville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this powder! It goes in smoothly and is easy to blend well with your other make up! Would highly recommend it!!
Kelsey L.
Mount Vernon, WA
My make up withstood hours of sweat and grime from working. Nothing has ever held up like this stuff. Will keep using!!
Shannon P.
Houston, Texas
Great powder. Sets makeup well. Use it all the time. Love Makeup Forever HD products. Cannot rave enough about this.
Tessa T.
Idaho Falls, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
This pressed powder is great to put on right after I finish my fountain and to touch up my oily areas during the day!
Delaney F.
Sedro Woolley, WA
I love this powder so much it was a little pricey but it does not make you look cakey at all and is worth every penny
Raychelle W.
New Castle, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My oils and I just love this as our finishing powder, I swear this is reason I don't be looking like a grease ball
Kristin C.
Philadelphia , TN
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
This was the first pressed finishing powder I used, and I loved it! It went on clear and set my makeup. No grease!
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?