BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #49 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
McKenzie B.
McKenzie B.
Spokane Vly, WA
I use this as my setting powder everyday. You can use it to polish off your look or add a little extra coverage. Easy to apply and great for oil skin. If your skin is dry, it really amplified the skin's flakiness
Katie B.
Katie B.
Boone, NC
This is a great product for on the go touch ups and to dust over your face after baking.
Merryl M.
Merryl M.
Chattanooga, TN
Oh makeup forever I love so much!!! All of their makeup is so amazing l! This for me had a matte finish, very easy to apply no hassle! Yes I kept my makeup set all day long!!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Beaverton, OR
direct dupe for the RCMA powder, at a higher price, but worth it for the thin and useful compact, makes it easier for touchups on the go instead of carrying a loose powder
Mika C.
Mika C.
The MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder is one of the best powders out there. It'll make your make up look matte and give your face the finished look you want. It's also very easy to just throw in your purse because it's so compact
Elaena W.
Elaena W.
sycamore, IL
This is a really get translucent powder for setting your under eye concealer, it has a great matte finish, and it is super easy to apply. i really enjoy this because it keeps my makeup in place for the majority of the day, sometimes i need to touch it up, and i recommend it!
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
San diego, CA
This stuff keeps my foundation and face makeup on all day! Doesn't make my skin look lighter and feels light
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Whitehouse, OH
Great setting powder! So light and doesn't make foundation look cakey. Helps add to a natural look. Easy to apply and definitely affordable. I have combination skin so it's great to just add a touch extra to oily sections!
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Houston, Texas
Great powder. Sets makeup well. Use it all the time. Love Makeup Forever HD products. Cannot rave enough about this.
Becca V.
Becca V.
Parker, AZ
I'm not a fan of makeup forever. I've tried it twice now and I just do not like how oily my face gets from it. No matter what products I use on my face at the end of the day I'm shining like a diamond ring.
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?