BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #46 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Alisia E.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
(Dry skin, oily t zone and forehead) My mom got a sample of this from Sephora beauty insider points. I love this product, I put it on as a finishing powder and it makes my make up look good all day and stay in place. It is a translucent so you can't even tell it is on. I would recommend this product.
Carmen D.
Millington, MD
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
I have been using this product for years I use it everyday and I had just recently ran out l :( but the best part about this product is that it's Matte and you can even use it for the new makeup technics called "baking" and you can pack it on then dust it off. this is a fool proof amazing product I totally recommend.
Cheryl R.
Zimmerman , Mn
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
This is one of the better setting powders I have tried. I have big pores and wrinkles. I'm not going to say it doesn't settle into my wrinkles and pores because it does but not too bad. I mean is there a powder that doesn't? If there is I haven't found it yet.
Maribel G.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
Great everyday product, not for flash pictures as it will make you look ghostly.
Karla C.
Kaneohe, HI
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
I have this in pressed and loose powder. perfect for setting your under eye concealer and for touching up.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
Excelente polvo sellador para el maquillaje a mi me gusta como deja el maquillaje pero tenemos que tener mucho cuidado a la hora de usar por que si colocamos muchos en las fotografías se notara!

excellent sealant powder makeup I like as leaves makeup but we have to be very careful when using that if we put many in photographs notice!
Sherrie H.
Chattanooga, TN
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
What an amazing product!!! Not only is the make up great but the pressed powder sets the look of freshness all day.
Berta T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
I got a small sample of this when I went to Sephora. I am still not sure if it works but it definitely set my foundation in my t zone just fine. I have taken any flash photography to test that theory
Juanita V.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
Really good face powder. Love it almost as much as my airspun powder . This is easier to travel with though and works great.
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
Last year I was using the loose powder version of this product and I loved it - except that it was a bit messy to use and not very travel friendly. Ta-dah! That's when this pressed version came out and I knew I had to try it. I am on my second one and I absolutely love it.

The positives of this product are that it's pretty compact and sturdy so it's very easy to carry around with you on travels or just simply taking it to work. (It doesn't come with a puff applicator but that is okay with me since I prefer to use my brushes anyway.) I apply as little as possible on my face after applying my BB cream and it instantly mattifies my face without giving it that cakey, dull look (I use my ELF Powder Brush to apply). I also feel that it helps a bit with blurring out the imperfections that my BB cream couldn't quite cover.

Overall, I absolutely LOVE this product!
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?