BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #49 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Bronx, NY
This is my go to powder for anytime use.
It is super fine and undetectable!
A. N.
A. N.
This is a silica based pressed powder, which is not easy to find, let alone in a travel size, which is why I bought it. It doesn't absorb the oil as well as the loose Laura Mercier powder, but it does an adequate job and is portable. I would repurchase if I couldn't find a better alternative.
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
I love this to throw in my purse when I am out and about to control shine. I have dry/normal skin and find this very easy to apple and mess free. I would recommend this to girls on the go and will probably buy again.
Kaitlynne F.
Kaitlynne F.
Steelville , MO
I really love this pressed powder, it has a translucent formula so it doesn't alter the skin tone at all. It goes perfectly over the top of foundation, and keeps it in place throughout the entire day. I also like the fact that this powder doesn't look cakey on the skin.
Stefanie R.
Stefanie R.
is very good, it leaves you a spectacular finish, I like to use especially for those days ... so 100% recommended
Katie G.
Katie G.
This stuff is the BEST! Leaves your skin with a super smooth, finished look. I even carry the smaller sized version in my purse of quick touch-ups!
Diana B.
Diana B.
Marlton , NJ
LOVE this product! I apply it with a kabuki brush to my t-zone and notice immediate results. It doesn't settle into my pores but rather sits on top and helps keep me shine free for much longer.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
This product is absolutely amazing and I have been using it for a while. Good for oily skin. Would definitely recommend.
Julia Z.
Julia Z.
Corpus Christi, TX
This powder is great! It's not too expensive, but it works well, and it helps kill the shine, and helps set my make-up for the day. It's not cakey, and it blends well. It goes on smooth, and gives a nice matte finish.
Elif C.
Elif C.
Stevenson Ranch, CA
The best powder ever. It doesn't make my makeup look cakey, but it keeps everything in place and keeps oil in check. I look airbrushed and will keep returning to this product
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?