BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #54 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Sofia K.
Boca Raton, FL
Such a good powder, does everything it says it's supposed to do. You should buy this product if you like a matte face and the price is good as well.
Andy L.
Honestly thought this product would be better. It does last all day, but it kind of gets cakey, and it may just be my skin, but it made me break out.
Brittany B.
Mt Washington, KY
I love this stuff. I had a free sample from Sephora and liked it so much that I just had to have it. In combination with setting spray it's awesome.
Morgan H.
kingwood
This compact powder saves my face from any oils it also keeps everything right where it is but I do love how it helps my oily skin definitely a buy!
Gabriela L.
Not that I do not like it but what happens is that it leaves my face like ghost so I almost do not like tanato for veses I use it but not so often
Rekisha L.
Jacksonville, FL
I have used his product for months now and I think it is fantastic and after using it it makes my face look like I spray-painted my make up on it's
Katie G.
This stuff is the BEST! Leaves your skin with a super smooth, finished look. I even carry the smaller sized version in my purse of quick touch-ups!
Tayler S.
Kilbourne
Love love love great stuff! Pricing could be better in my opinion but this stuff is awesome sheer matte finish very light feel lasts quite a while
Elizabeth T.
Tyler, TX
Amazing, colorless finishing powder. This finishing powder helped set my makeup without discoloring it. I would reccomend this product to everyone.
Victoria C.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a great travel-friendly item that's very finely made and easy to pat into your skin. It's translucent and blendable. It lasts all day long
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?