BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #46 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Cuéntame tu experiencia con este polvo de maquillaje? / Tell me...3 Answers
  • Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Catherine E.
Make up for ever HD pressed powder is supreme. I love using it to set my makeup to look amazing.
Lindsey Z.
This not only keeps my makeup in place all day, it helps me keep from getting to greasy or caked
Katelyn D.
Shavertown, PA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
I like how this feels on my face because of how finely milled the product is. Overall I like it
Shayna B.
Ridgely, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Keeps makeup set all day! I absolutely love this product!! It definitely goes above and beyond!
Tamar H.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
My go to setting powder, I've been using his for years with a kabuki brush to apply. Love it.
Andrea H.
Petersburg, MI
Makes my makeup look flawless and has no flash back. The best powder on the market absolutely
Lou M.
The BEST translucent pressed powder I've ever used! Lasts all day and keeps my face oil free.
Lauren G.
Cleburne, TX
When I apply my liquid foundation I apply this with my brush to set the makeup so it'll stay.
Ina C.
Westland, MI
Such a great quality product. Leaves a hydrated look to your makeup after it is used. Love it
Jamie T.
Stedman, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'd have to say this is one of my favorites. It's pricey for a powder but it really works.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?