BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #49 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Daytona Beach, FL
Me encanta ilumina super bien, es super bueno, me encanta aplicarlo mucho en la nariz
Mary O.
Mary O.
Love it ! I feel like it just pulls together my whole look, blends everything, and makes it all set.
Ankita S.
Ankita S.
I've always used the loose powder and when this came out, I got the travel size and I fell in love with it!! It works amazingly well and the small size is perfect for touch ups because it's so compact and sleek!! It mattifies my face without making it look dry and it looks great in photos. My skin is usually very sensitive with powders, but this did not break me out whatsoever so, I am definitely going to buy the full size!
Tessa T.
Tessa T.
Idaho Falls, ID
This pressed powder is great to put on right after I finish my fountain and to touch up my oily areas during the day!
Jestina R.
Jestina R.
I love this pressed powder for setting my face makeup I use this on all of my clients and I highly recommend anything Make Up Forever to friends and family
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN
This pressed powder is great for blending together bronzer/blush/etc and even to set with. However, they do have a loose version of this powder for people who want to give baking and true setting a shot! Doesnt leave a white cast in photos either which is greart
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Dickinson, TX
My favorite of all time, i love how this power takes away the oil from my face and sets it to matte, I totally need to buy a new one!
Jonlyn I.
Jonlyn I.
Newberg, OR
I really liked that this didn't settle into fine lines or wrinkles. The reason I can't rate this higher is because I felt like it washed my face out, it didn't matter if I used a really light hand. I especially noticed this a problem in pictures. The biggest negative is I felt like it only worked for about 3 to 4 hours before I needed to reapply.
Karine B.
Karine B.
I like this powder it has a very cooling effect it get rid of oily finish and I think its an ok product
Yahaira M.
Yahaira M.
San Juan, TX
I love this my makeup last a very long time .... I love that it does not make my face dry since I do have a more dry face
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?