BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #49 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
M R.
M R.
Alsip, IL
It's good but not my favorite. Don't get me wrong it's good but against other pressed powders it's just ok.
Sherrie M.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
I like the fact that this is a pressed powder. It's not messy. It keeps your makeup on all day, doesn't look cakey, so easy to use. A little goes a long way..
miranda u.
miranda u.
Tucson, AZ
Good. I use it every once in a while and it always works for me. I use it to make my face less oily and it does the job
Shahla N.
Shahla N.
Canoga Park, CA
Its very usefull and very easy yo use and blen with my skin tone really good i love using tjid settkng powder
jenny A.
jenny A.
Downey, CA
I love to use this to set my under eye concealer to give my face a natural bright highlight I love the way my makeup looks when I use this
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
South Houston, TX
Pressed powders are my favorite to set the face and this is by far the best I've tried
Bri Lee L.
Bri Lee L.
San Antonio, TX
I actually really like this pressed powder. It keeps my makeup in place much longer and it's easy to apply. I didn't have to worry about my face looking white due to the powder. This is great for oily skin. I just hate that the powder can easily get broken up and fall out of the pan.
Frances R.
Frances R.
I love this for setting under eye concealer. It's matte, but a very smooth matte, and somehow looks satiny. I do use this all over sometimes too. I will repurchase this too in the future. I prefer the pressed version to the loose.
Mariana M.
Mariana M.
The positives of this product are that it's pretty compact and sturdy so it's very easy to carry around with you on travels or just simply taking it to work. (It doesn't come with a puff applicator but that is okay with me since I prefer to use my brushes anyway.) I apply as little as possible on my face after applying my BB cream and it instantly mattifies my face without giving it that cakey, dull look (I use my ELF Powder Brush to apply). I also feel that it helps a bit with blurring out the imperfections that my BB cream couldn't quite cover.
cristal m.
cristal m.
I like this pressed powder a lot I like to set my makeup before I apply my foundation this does keep my makeup in place all day long love it and it easy to apply I recommend to everyone
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?