BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #46 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Alexis M.
Maxton
It's obviously drying if you have naturally dry skin but not too bad. I love to use it for baking and setting my foundation.
Tanya d.
Beeville , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love setting my under eyes with this. I also love that it is in pressed forms and I can throw it in my purse for touch ups.
Stephanie M.
Shirley, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tend to go for a pressed powder as a setting powder because I use a little bit to set my undereye makeup. This does the job
Alaina M.
Webster, NY
This is one of my favorite solid translucent setting powders by far. You get a lot of product and I live the durable compact
Josephina K.
Love this! Keep it in my purse to keep my make-up fresh throughout the day. Has a matte finish with no color so very natural.
Cynthia W.
Folsom, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect coverage. Doesn't break up. Adds a perfect finish over your foundation. I love this product and highly recommend it!
Mamas M.
Antioch
Love this product has very little flash back has a nice matte finish makes the skin look great it is very good for oily skin
Jenn Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Duo Matte foundation powder. I didn't see that product in here but it has phenomenal coverage and looks flawless.
Lorin S.
Keeps my skin from getting shinny but doesn't make my face dry or Casey. Helps set my makeup so that my look lays all day!
priscilla e.
I love this press powder its perfect for taking it to go. I keep one un my car and pursue at all times to retouch my t zone
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?