BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #49 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
This product is great! Blends and sets makeup without being heavy on your face. Love it!
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I wear this bad boy every day it's my go to pressed powder! It's perfect and I love it!
Laura B.
Laura B.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
So far this has been the best powder i have used.i just wished it had a mirror
Maribel G.
Maribel G.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
Great everyday product, not for flash pictures as it will make you look ghostly.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
I always used loose powder but I recommend this more because it's cleaner and looks nicer
Sofia K.
Sofia K.
Boca Raton, FL
Such a good powder, does everything it says it's supposed to do. You should buy this product if you like a matte face and the price is good as well.
Megan D.
Megan D.
This setting powder is my absolute favorite! I've repurchased it tons of times because it's super easy to use and keeps my makeup in place all day. I especially love the matte finish. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a matte setting powder that won't disappoint!
Gabe B.
Gabe B.
Glendale
Great setting powder, sets make up all day. And easy to reply if needed. Lasts awhile , totally great for my oily days . Lasts awhile
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Oviedo, FL
Favorite finishing powder! Minimizes the appearance of pores and leaves skin feeling soft. Creates a matte finish to all types of makeup and reduces oil. Helps to keep makeup stay in place. High recommend & would purchase again and again.
Leah S.
Leah S.
Bay Point, CA
I have trouble finding setting powders I like because a lot of them either look super powdery/cakey on or add too much of something but this one works great!
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?