BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #46 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Ruth G.
Austin, TX
Absolutely love this finishing powder looks amazing great finishing touch light weight the powder itself is really fine which gives a nice a look
Ally B.
Paterson, NJ
Really leaves your makeup looking flawless all day love this pressed powder. Really recommend you try this product, definitely won't regret it
Victoria A.
I love love love this powder! It gives you the perfect smoothest finish ever!! Definitely a matte powder so every oily person needs to try this
Odalis V.
Marietta , GA
Best pressed powder I've true in a while. I honestly have to buy so many each month because I love it! It's so light weight but does it's job!
Isabele S.
Lakewood
I do really like this product. The powder is so finely milled and smooth to the touch but it can leave a bit of a whit cast if you use too much
Amy H.
Ocean Springs, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I keep this in my handbag when I go out on the town. I don't often need it, but when I've really been dancing up a storm it certainly is handy!
sarah h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand. Make up forever is a very high quality brand which I love. My skin is very hard to match and find a brand I love- this is it!
MacK W.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
Some of the best powder I have ever used. Great coverage and is nearly translucent on the face, will match with any skin tone and foundation.
Jen G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I have raved about this to friends this helps my oily places stay intact and also helps my concealer so not budge. My first reach on a daily
Rachel G.
Farmington, AR
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
My favorite setting powder. It makes my skin look flawless and airbrushed. It lasts literally all day. I will repurchase this when I run out!
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?