BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #55 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Cuéntame tu experiencia con este polvo de maquillaje? / Tell me...3 Answers
  • Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
Silvia P.
Niles, IL
This is SO silky smooth! I'm not just saying that, swirl your fingers around your compact and rub them together - it literally feels like silk. This goes on so lightly and smoothly. It doesn't give any flash back and it really helps keep oils at bay and makeup on longer
Karla G.
Firebaugh, CA
In love with MUFE HD pressed powder, its the best. It does have sun protection, I used this with the Liquid foundation from them. The pressed powder is matter, its good for people with oily skin and combination skin as well. Overall, I do recomended this product ..
Jayci M.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz more...
This does an amazing job setting your makeup up and keeping it there! I'm usually all up from finding a dupe but this one so good I don't know if anything could top it!
Rebecca C.
This is a great finishing powder to complete your look. I remember when it came out as a loose powder and I really liked it but hated the notion of loose powder. The pressed powder is just like the loose one in terms of finish.
Sam K.
Springfield, MA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz more...
Really love using this powder to set my foundation. I think it really helps make it stay in place and last much longer than using foundation alone. and because it's pressed, I know it'll last longer as I use less than loose
Sarah B.
Portland, OR
I've been using this product for a long time and I always end up coming back to it! It's so versatile and works for so many different skin types! So good if you're looking for a setting powder that doesn't feel to heavy but still holds your makeup in place!
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz more...
I first got it as a sample at sephora with the point system and I feel in love instead of caking on more powder or foundation I blot with this pressed powder goes on clear soak up oil and your makeup stays flawless and put
Amy A.
Claymont, DE
It's great. It smooths out my foundation and it makes me skin feel soft. It makes my face matte all day long. Make up stays in place. Extremely easy to apply. Would not use anything else.
Ohii I.
This is the key to a flawless complexion on the go. It's better because it's not messy for touch up compared to the original which is loose. Smooths skin like no other. Last longer too because you only need a little bit and since it's solid it lasts longer
Anna G.
University Pl, WA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz more...
I got this in my iPsy a couple months back. I totally ran out of it and re ordered it just a week ago. It's my favorite stuff. It's great in the loose powder as well. It makes my skin look even and it makes my make up stay all night. It works wonders!!
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury , CT
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Amanda S.
Does this cake up at all?
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?