BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #49 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Tamar H.
Tamar H.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
My go to setting powder, I've been using his for years with a kabuki brush to apply. Love it.
Amy V.
Amy V.
Wapato, WA
This product is amazing , I love it so much , it's light weight and it's perfect for baking your face
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Austin, TX
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
Love this finishing powder and it made my skin look amazing! Got it at Sephora of course!
Karla C.
Karla C.
Kaneohe, HI
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
I have this in pressed and loose powder. perfect for setting your under eye concealer and for touching up.
Maria Z.
Maria Z.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
This make up really got me to drow it away my skin was really irritated and couldn't use nothignalse
Deja C.
Deja C.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
It baked my face so very well. I fully recommend this product to anyone. It's so easy to use.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Petersburg, MI
Makes my makeup look flawless and has no flash back. The best powder on the market absolutely
Besarta U.
Besarta U.
This powder is one of my favorites i cant live with out i believe it is the best thing ever
Sherrie H.
Sherrie H.
Chattanooga, TN
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
What an amazing product!!! Not only is the make up great but the pressed powder sets the look of freshness all day.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
i love Make Up For Ever !!!!!!!!!!! The pressed powder is amazing it sets really well !!!
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?