BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Selena F.
Selena F.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
I use this after my foundation and concealer and it helps them stay in place all day and looking smooth
Emily E.
Emily E.
Duncansville , Pa
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
I used my friends and now I'm saving up to buy some for myself. This really set my makeup and finished it off nicely.
Alisa P.
Alisa P.
Berwyn, IL
Make Up Forever HD powder is a staple in my kit. It's not heavy and I love how light it is.
breeanna n.
breeanna n.
Literally my favorite setting powder. It's so smooth and just amazing. If you haven't tried it you need too!!!!
Debbie F.
Debbie F.
Columbia, TN
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
I love carrying this in my purse in the summer months especially, to blot the oil and make my makeup look refreshed.
Juanita V.
Juanita V.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
Really good face powder. Love it almost as much as my airspun powder . This is easier to travel with though and works great.
brooke w.
brooke w.
Love this product. It works well. Sets great. Doesn't show my pores. Not too expensive. Very smooth and light
Cassie U.
Cassie U.
Dallas, TX
Covers well. Has a long lasting effect. Lightweight yet conceals. I would recommend this.
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
This is BY FAR my favorite setting powder. It locks my makeup in place for all day wear.
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Always leaves your face with a great finish and it doesn't make your face cakey at all!!
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?