BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #54 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Cuéntame tu experiencia con este polvo de maquillaje? / Tell me...3 Answers
  • Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Sandra M.
This powder works wonderfully to absorb excess oil and shine. However, it's a bit overpriced, since it won't last all day. I found the Laura Mercier to work better for me.
Mika C.
The MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder is one of the best powders out there. It'll make your make up look matte and give your face the finished look you want. It's also very easy to just throw in your purse because it's so compact
Morgan R.
SALEM, OR
This is perfect for setting any foundation and it keeps the shine away all day. I like this to set my under eye as well as my whole face. This is very pressed not good for baking.
Caitlin K.
It's a pretty good powder. It doesn't cake on the skin and it's not as messy as loose setting powders. I would recommend this for traveling and what not. I've liked it so far!!! I recommend
Karla G.
Firebaugh, CA
In love with MUFE HD pressed powder, its the best. It does have sun protection, I used this with the Liquid foundation from them. The pressed powder is matter, its good for people with oily skin and combination skin as well. Overall, I do recomended this product ..
Jayci M.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz more...
This does an amazing job setting your makeup up and keeping it there! I'm usually all up from finding a dupe but this one so good I don't know if anything could top it!
Sam K.
Springfield, MA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz more...
Really love using this powder to set my foundation. I think it really helps make it stay in place and last much longer than using foundation alone. and because it's pressed, I know it'll last longer as I use less than loose
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz more...
I first got it as a sample at sephora with the point system and I feel in love instead of caking on more powder or foundation I blot with this pressed powder goes on clear soak up oil and your makeup stays flawless and put
Sarah B.
Portland, OR
I've been using this product for a long time and I always end up coming back to it! It's so versatile and works for so many different skin types! So good if you're looking for a setting powder that doesn't feel to heavy but still holds your makeup in place!
Anna G.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz more...
I got this in my iPsy a couple months back. I totally ran out of it and re ordered it just a week ago. It's my favorite stuff. It's great in the loose powder as well. It makes my skin look even and it makes my make up stay all night. It works wonders!!
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?