BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #46 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Karla B.
El Paso, TX
A good setting powder, the only problem is that does not keep me matte for a long day, I have to be retouching every two to three hours.
Katherine V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
Love this pressed powder it's name is in and what I love about it is that I can take it everywhere I go and of course always in my bag
Patty G.
The only powder I use now. It works well on fair skin, haven't tried it on darker skin but it looks like it goes on clear/ translucent.
Sydnee C.
Gig Harbor, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product.
Makes my face look matte all day. Recommend this product to anyone looking for a new setting powder.
This one is great.
Sara L.
Eastman
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
Set my makeup very nicely BUT I did not get the poreless effect it promises. I could still see my pores very well and didn't like that.
alexia r.
Auburn, GA
this stuff is better than the tarte setting powder !!!!! and it looks even better if you set your bresh then apply it along with this
Kayla K.
Gave me flashback when I used it but besides that it set your foundation in all day. It leaves the skin looking smooth and flawless.
Rafaella D.
Eu quero muito isso, preciso para uma festa que estarei dia 24, que vai ter bastante brilho, então eu quero bastante esse iluminador
Raven K.
Niagara, WI
Didn't really do a whole lot for me. When applied it does very minimal. Adds a small shine but doesn't really set anything in place.
Pamela A.
Brooklyn, NY
It is great.it perfect for the summer when it really hot I usually set my makeup with that so it wouldn't get messed up in the heat.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?