BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #46 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
MacK W.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
Some of the best powder I have ever used. Great coverage and is nearly translucent on the face, will match with any skin tone and foundation.
jenny A.
Downey, CA
I love to use this to set my under eye concealer to give my face a natural bright highlight I love the way my makeup looks when I use this
Kayla C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gives a great matte finish!! A little goes a long way. And it will cause flashback, if that matters. It doesn't to me but keep it in mind.
Karla B.
El Paso, TX
A good setting powder, the only problem is that does not keep me matte for a long day, I have to be retouching every two to three hours.
Ashley R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hate this powder. Would give no stars. Originally got it for the no white face effect it says it won't give you and I got that exactly !
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
This does a good job of smoothing my fine lines and pores but I took a star away because
I felt like it didn’t last as long as it could.
Adriana B.
Nothing to envy to elf, is very good the truth but relation price, would buy elf and not this, but is summary is very good too easy apply
Minna P.
Delta, CO
this powder is one of the best! it is so fine and feels like you have nothing on your face. if you havnt tried it, you are missing out :)
Andrea T.
Louisville, KY
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
Received this as a sample and it works perfect for travel. Helps your makeup last all day. Reduces shine and leaves a nice matte finish.
Sara L.
Eastman
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
Set my makeup very nicely BUT I did not get the poreless effect it promises. I could still see my pores very well and didn't like that.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?