BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #49 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Larissa S.
Larissa S.
Azle, TX
This product works well. Leave a beautiful finish on the skin. Works with all makeup looks. No flash back
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Cleburne, TX
When I apply my liquid foundation I apply this with my brush to set the makeup so it'll stay.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
I love this. I find that it smooths everything out and minimizes the look of my poors. I use this every single time I wear makeup.
Jaymee B.
Jaymee B.
Des Moines, IA
I wasted so much product. This pressed Powder was disappointing because when I went to use it there was tons of fallout.
sebastian B.
sebastian B.
Product keeps face matte. This is my grail for setting any foundation. I have purchased 2 compacts due to my high usage.
Jamie T.
Jamie T.
Stedman, NC
I'd have to say this is one of my favorites. It's pricey for a powder but it really works.
Lana C.
Lana C.
Enjoy this product very much the look is flawless I have recommend and bought this for my daughter
Katelyn D.
Katelyn D.
Shavertown, PA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
I like how this feels on my face because of how finely milled the product is. Overall I like it
Selena F.
Selena F.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
I use this after my foundation and concealer and it helps them stay in place all day and looking smooth
Emily E.
Emily E.
Duncansville , Pa
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
I used my friends and now I'm saving up to buy some for myself. This really set my makeup and finished it off nicely.
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?