BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #49 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Karen D.
Karen D.
One of my favorite setting powders! It's one of my top tens that I use but this it the one I use the most!
Mamas M.
Mamas M.
Antioch
Love this product has very little flash back has a nice matte finish makes the skin look great it is very good for oily skin
Daniela T.
Daniela T.
Stony brook, NY
Es lo mejor que me pudo haber pasado me encanta y lo uso todo el tiempo...mis seguidores lo aman tambien
Maryam M.
Maryam M.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
It does what it claims to do. It makes your skin look air brushed and minimizes all imperfections including large pores. I've very pleases with this product
Jannelly V.
Jannelly V.
Sylmar , Ca
I love This product it makes my skin look flawless I don't have to reapply through my day which is a huge relief
Adrienne H.
Adrienne H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Ehh... it flashes back and its pretty pricey. There are better powders out there.
Pamela A.
Pamela A.
Brooklyn, NY
It is great.it perfect for the summer when it really hot I usually set my makeup with that so it wouldn't get messed up in the heat.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
I found that this finishing powder is good I like it in pressed powder form better than I liked it in loose powder form.
Ji L.
Ji L.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
This is my ultimate favorite powder!! Its so fine and smooth to the skin. Never cakes up and sets the foundation beautifully. After this product I just cant use any other powders out there!
Nada M.
Nada M.
It didn't last with me but it wasn't bad too I just got another type of powder because I wasn't very comfortable to wear this.
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?