BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #46 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Emily J.
new hope
This powder is so good. It feels amazing to touch so buttery I have oily skin and I felt like it helped it also really good to touch up with through out the day
Nikole N.
Laurel Hill, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel it working. BUT I heard it will give major flashbacks in photography. This, I am not crazy about! Because it is supposed to be a camera friendly product.
Estefania C.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
This product is AMAZIMG. But you have to be really mindful and you have to know how to use it. Otherwise you’ll end with white reflecting powder on your face.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the fact that this is a pressed powder. It's not messy. It keeps your makeup on all day, doesn't look cakey, so easy to use. A little goes a long way..
Charlene E.
Richmond, VA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
Love this powder and packaging! I purchased a couple of these for my makeup kit and purse. This does a great job of setting foundation with a flawless finish!
Nikita R.
Iberia, MO
AMAZING for baking makes your jaw bone just pop. I have super oily skin and it holds my highlight in place and popping all day forever my go to baking product.
Samantha B.
Joliet, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this setting powder. I use mostly to set my under eye concelor. It's also great for setting foundation. It's helps keep fine lines and pores minimized
Leah S.
Bay Point, CA
I have trouble finding setting powders I like because a lot of them either look super powdery/cakey on or add too much of something but this one works great!
Ahsley R.
La romana , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta este polvo , a pesar de que me deja un efecto blanco en la cara , si lo difuminó bien queda perfecto , tengo la piel seca y me ha funcionado bien
Anastasia R.
Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this translucent powder, it is super soft and smooth. It always prevents flash back when taking photos. It is mortifying and doesn't alter my foundation
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?