BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #46 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I l this product it leaves your skin looking so sun kissed and glow it’s great to use with after makeup it’s great for anyone and everyone that wants that simply great glow color of the skin
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
I really enjoyed use this to set my makeup in the morning but I also keep it with me throughout the day for touch ups. I have oily skin and this does not weigh it down. I purchased this at Sephora online.
Chloe P.
Northville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Somebody recommended this to me and I haven’t set it down since. It give the best matte finish and doesn’t ruin the color of your bronzer or highlighter since it’s a hd translucent powder. It’s super pigmented and the best I recommend to anyone who uses foundation
Holly N.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
I use this in between my translucent powder by Laura Mercier. I like the pressed version of the powder better than the loose powder of this because it makes my skin feel so smooth and soft. It's good for my dry skin ladies who need a more smoother appearance.
Amber G.
Deleon springs
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this powder until I realized it oxidized and ruined my makeup for the day. Also, it has horrible flash back for a HD powder. So, if you're going out for a drink with the girls, don't wear this powder if you are planning on taking and cute pictures
Daiquan R.
Rock Hill, SC
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
I love this product. I love how it makes your face matte and does not make you oily and brings color back in to your skin. It not super expensive but it is not a drug store product either. This is perfect is you need something to set your concealer with.
Alex W.
Evanston, IL
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
This is great for preventing smile lines and keeping makeup in place. This worked really well on my oily skin and I would definitely repurchase this powder. This is one of the only pressed powder that I have used and liked. I would recommend this.
Can R.
Union City, OH
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
I love this powder because I feel like it really helps my foundation last and maximizes my application. However, I will say that when applying you need to make sure you know how to properly do so or you will turn up pale white, especially in pictures.
Natasha V.
Orland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best finishing powder out their! Doesn’t leave a weird cast or flash back, great on my combination skin but doesn’t cling on my dryness on my jawline, makes make up last all day, keeps it in place all day, great for touch up, yes I will buy it again
Miranda P.
Clymer
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
I really like this powder. I used it a few years ago, but forgot to repurchase. It made my makeup smooth to the touch. I don’t remember if it made my makeup last longer. I’d buy again. It’s about the same price of high end powders.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?