BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Mary O.
Mary O.
Muncie, IN
Love this powder! It made my skin feel super soft and more matte than most powders. I appreciated that it went on translucent with a powder brush because if I used a colored powder I always look like I'm wearing so much make up. Definitely worth the $6 at Target!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Portland, OR
I've been using this product for a long time and I always end up coming back to it! It's so versatile and works for so many different skin types! So good if you're looking for a setting powder that doesn't feel to heavy but still holds your makeup in place!
Emma R.
Emma R.
This pressed powder is great. I like pressed powders better because they tend to not go everywhere when I stick my brush into them! This powder sets my makeup without giving me a cakey look. It is very soft and does not clog my pores when I wear it all day
jae C.
jae C.
Love. Love. Love this setting powder. I keep little sample sizes in my bag for on the go shine control around my nose. The powder is very finely milled and unless you go totally ham and cake it on, it will not give a white cast in flash photography.
Brittney A.
Brittney A.
Ridgewood, NY
I use this product every single time I do my makeup. I would use this to set my entire face. And it is easy to apply. I would suggest using this as well. Just know it does not flash back. And I would recommend to everyone to try it for yourself.
Alex H.
Alex H.
West Jordan, UT
I like the presses powder better than a loose powder. However, it's not as easy to bake with. This product leaves a little bit of a flash back in photos even though it does not have the spf to leave that flashback. I think this is an ok powder.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Mclean, VA
Outstanding touch up powder that leaves your skin shine.-free and not too matte. Leaves a very smooth and blurred appearance to the skin. I prefer this product in the pressed version because the loose microfinish powder shows when using flash.
Patricia O.
Patricia O.
Waukegan, IL
This is one of the products I use everyday. I light weight and is really useful. I am medium skin color and is perfect. It works with any foundation I use. I love it . Sometimes I use to re touch . I recommend it. I will be buying it again .
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.
Springdale, AR
Best powder I have ever used! I have oily skin, but when I apply this, I stay matte for about 3-4 hours! It's really easy to apply. The only thing that bother's me is that I have to re apply it 2-3 times a day. I would repurchase this again.
Vicky Q.
Vicky Q.
Brooklyn, NY
This product replaced my Laura Mercier Translucent Powder.
I love how light weight it feels. I love how it doesn't make me look cakey yet does it's job in setting my concealer and foundation. Easy for on the go touch ups.
Def recommend.
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?