BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #54 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Madeline C.
Lock Haven, PA
Makeup forever is Amazing!! Love how it makes my makeup look after I apply it. Best pressed powder on the market i swear. Also makes my skin feel so soft. I would totally recommend this product. A little pricey but worth it, believe me.
Sarah D.
Wakefield, RI
This was not a good product for me! It did a good job at setting my under eyes but gave me the worst flashback white cast I have ever seen! I would only recommend this setting powder if you do not plan on taking any pictures
Colleen M.
I also love this translucent powder. I use it to set my foundation and undereye. It mattifies my T-zone, which masks some imperfections. It also helps my powders to effortlessly apply over foundation. Would repurchase.
Kim S.
Orlando, FL
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz more...
I was talked into this powder by a Sephora rep. It does the job and it's easy to travel with because it's pressed, however it's not my favorite powder. I do like the lightweight feel but it's easy to apply too much.
Cyan R.
Tucson
I love this stuff and it's great to keep in your bag. It's really expensive though that's the downfall and can look odd with flash photography. You get a ton of product for the price though so that's a major plus.
Ali C.
I love the look this powder gives! It instantly blurs foundation and texture!! Gives a very nice photo finish with the HD technolog!! Very easy to apply as well would definitely recommend as a light finishing powder!
Whitney B.
I absolutely love this translucent pressed powder. I've found that with the loose powders I apply too much leaving my skin looking washed out in photos. Since this product is pressed powder, I dont over apply and it leaves my skin looking flawless.
Erin S.
Midlothian, VA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz more...
Not a fan at all. Didn't notice a difference when used vs not. Didn't feel like my skin felt or looked any different. I never ever toss beauty products but this one went in the trash. Total waste of money and wouldnt recommend at all. MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder
Stephanie C.
Raymondville, TX
Got to try this for the first time and I like it. It’s a bit thicker than others I’ve tried, but still a great finish for makeup. Works great all over the face or even for those hard to hide spots on your face.
Kylie B.
Mountlake Ter, WA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz more...
I have a trial sized version of this and I really like to keep it stored away in my purse. It’s wonderful for touch ups if you get oils throughout the day and it doesn’t cling to any weird patches on your skin.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?