BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #54 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Cuéntame tu experiencia con este polvo de maquillaje? / Tell me...3 Answers
  • Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Tatiana D.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz more...
This is such a great powder. It doesn't give your face that caked on look that we all hate. It also isn't a heavy powder. I love this powder and I use a lot of make up forever hd products and recommend people who haven't tried them to definitely check them out!
Kayla G.
Whitehouse, OH
Great setting powder! So light and doesn't make foundation look cakey. Helps add to a natural look. Easy to apply and definitely affordable. I have combination skin so it's great to just add a touch extra to oily sections!
Crystal H.
After trying other setting powders this one falls a little short. It most definitely does a great job of setting the make up but for its price you can pay a few dollars more and get additional features elsewhere. I would say this is the perfect purchase for a girl who wants to look like she has no make up on (and not the glam way, more the mountain climber way).
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz more...
This product was recommended to me by a professional makeup artist. I personally did not like the way the powder looked and thought it looked Cakey. I am also very fair and the powder made me look pails then I already am. I noticed that it did not stay on for a very long time and found myself having to reapply the product numerous times throughout the day.
Cheryl R.
Zimmerman , Mn
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz more...
This is one of the better setting powders I have tried. I have big pores and wrinkles. I'm not going to say it doesn't settle into my wrinkles and pores because it does but not too bad. I mean is there a powder that doesn't? If there is I haven't found it yet.
Marisol D.
San Marcos, CA
Honestly anything from MUFE is amazing and worth the price. Not only is this product amazing to travel with since its pressed, but it's lightweight and leaves your skin looking smooth. I highly recommend it to anyone!
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz more...
Nothing special for me. It left my face looking ghost-like, and was a bit too heavy. I think it was too white/translucent and didn't blend enough for me. Not to mention the flash-back. For the price, it was a bit overhyped. Won't recommend or repurchase. There are better HD powders for less. (NYX...)
Kelsey A.
I love this to throw in my purse when I am out and about to control shine. I have dry/normal skin and find this very easy to apple and mess free. I would recommend this to girls on the go and will probably buy again.
Cay A.
Somerset, KY
This powder is bomb! It gives me a ton of added coverage which I really do appreciate, and it sets my makeup beautifully for all day (15 hour) wear. It has a nice soft matte finish which isn't too dry on my skin nor does it allow my oils to shine through. Overall a perfect product.
Patricia O.
Waukegan, IL
This is one of the products I use everyday. I light weight and is really useful. I am medium skin color and is perfect. It works with any foundation I use. I love it . Sometimes I use to re touch . I recommend it. I will be buying it again .
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?