BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #49 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Sam K.
Sam K.
Springfield, MA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
Really love using this powder to set my foundation. I think it really helps make it stay in place and last much longer than using foundation alone. and because it's pressed, I know it'll last longer as I use less than loose
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Gave me flashback when I used it but besides that it set your foundation in all day. It leaves the skin looking smooth and flawless.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Atlanta, GA
Amazing! This powder makes my face look so smooth, especially in pictures. And, this looks great on my darker skin tone.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Love how this stays on my face all day! Keeps my skin matte and looking flawless from morning to night! Love it
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
I first got it as a sample at sephora with the point system and I feel in love instead of caking on more powder or foundation I blot with this pressed powder goes on clear soak up oil and your makeup stays flawless and put
Tiana B.
Tiana B.
This stuff is AMAZING! I love how it makes your face look very soft! Its gives you and amazing finish! Totally reccomend!
Anna G.
Anna G.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
I got this in my iPsy a couple months back. I totally ran out of it and re ordered it just a week ago. It's my favorite stuff. It's great in the loose powder as well. It makes my skin look even and it makes my make up stay all night. It works wonders!!
Jen G.
Jen G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I have raved about this to friends this helps my oily places stay intact and also helps my concealer so not budge. My first reach on a daily
Judy T.
Judy T.
Jefferson City, MO
Love this!! It's amazing and feels so good on my skin. Doesn't leave a cracked look on my face segue a couple of hours!
lizvette c.
lizvette c.
I loved the product it's very light weight. Helps out keep your makeup stay in place all day. One of my go too setting powders.
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?