BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #49 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Macy B.
Macy B.
This stuff is literally amazing I love it so much, it is so soft and perfectly minimizes pores, would love to have again
Kiara T.
Kiara T.
Pittsburgh, PA
One of my favorite pressed powders. Does not give a flashback. The powder is for someone who wants to be matte all day.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
kingwood
This compact powder saves my face from any oils it also keeps everything right where it is but I do love how it helps my oily skin definitely a buy!
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Tyler, TX
Amazing, colorless finishing powder. This finishing powder helped set my makeup without discoloring it. I would reccomend this product to everyone.
Kara D.
Kara D.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
I loved this at first and then the more I used it the more it broke apart and literally crumbled! I found the HD product that is already a powder and that worked better for me.
Mindy W.
Mindy W.
Columbus
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
I don't notice a difference when I do and do not use this, but I like to use it. Not sure I'd buy it again, though.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Philadelphia , TN
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
This was the first pressed finishing powder I used, and I loved it! It went on clear and set my makeup. No grease!
priscilla e.
priscilla e.
I love this press powder its perfect for taking it to go. I keep one un my car and pursue at all times to retouch my t zone
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Southport, FL
So much flash back. I never use this, I'm thinking about decluttering it since it gives off such a bad white cast
Jayci M.
Jayci M.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
This does an amazing job setting your makeup up and keeping it there! I'm usually all up from finding a dupe but this one so good I don't know if anything could top it!
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?