BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #54 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Cuéntame tu experiencia con este polvo de maquillaje? / Tell me...3 Answers
  • Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Brianna G.
Love this powder! Keeps me matte, keeps makeup on long! I will be repurchasing once I run out of this! It takes a long time for it to have a dent in it, so it is worth the money because you don't need much for each use.
Kailey S.
Dallas, TX
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz more...
I love to set my face with this! It helps keep my combination-oily skin matte all day. I apply it on top of my liquid foundation and it makes my highlighter, bronze and blush go on much smoothr. This definitely gives you an "HD" finish.
Taylor S.
Oviedo, FL
Favorite finishing powder! Minimizes the appearance of pores and leaves skin feeling soft. Creates a matte finish to all types of makeup and reduces oil. Helps to keep makeup stay in place. High recommend & would purchase again and again.
Vicky Q.
Brooklyn, NY
This product replaced my Laura Mercier Translucent Powder.
I love how light weight it feels. I love how it doesn't make me look cakey yet does it's job in setting my concealer and foundation. Easy for on the go touch ups.
Def recommend.
Elaena W.
Sycamore , IL
This is a really get translucent powder for setting your under eye concealer, it has a great matte finish, and it is super easy to apply. i really enjoy this because it keeps my makeup in place for the majority of the day, sometimes i need to touch it up, and i recommend it!
Adele H.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz more...
At first I loved this stuff, it set my makeup and took down shine. Unfortunately I started to notice that it settles into my fine lines. I still use this when I need a lot of help with shine, but I'm careful about not using too much.
Veronica N.
Marrero, LA
I can't live without this. This is the best setting powder I've used. It makes my face look so flawless. I love the way it makes my skin feels and look. Also since I'm a compact form, it makes it quick and easy and also mess free.
Carmen D.
Millington, MD
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz more...
I have been using this product for years I use it everyday and I had just recently ran out l :( but the best part about this product is that it's Matte and you can even use it for the new makeup technics called "baking" and you can pack it on then dust it off. this is a fool proof amazing product I totally recommend.
Leni J.
Friar Gate, Derby
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz more...
Good powder to set your make-up with. It does keep the shine on my face in check.
Wouldn't recommend this for flash photography as it tends to leave a white layer on the face which is visible in photographs but not otherwise.
Nhung N.
My first powder purchase. It sets my make up perfectly without leaving a white cast. I definitely prefer pressed powders over loose powders because loose ones tend to get messy. This powder does not get cakey and leaves a great finish
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?