BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #54 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN
This pressed powder is great for blending together bronzer/blush/etc and even to set with. However, they do have a loose version of this powder for people who want to give baking and true setting a shot! Doesnt leave a white cast in photos either which is greart
Rebecca B.
McAllen, TX
Really love this setting powder, sometimes it does flake off if you don't use a primer or a setting spray. It does make skin look polished, but the smell of it can be offsetting. I really recommend using a good face primer first before using this product.
Emma R.
This pressed powder is great. I like pressed powders better because they tend to not go everywhere when I stick my brush into them! This powder sets my makeup without giving me a cakey look. It is very soft and does not clog my pores when I wear it all day
Anna O.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz more...
Definitely prefer the loose powder. It's does give you a nice mate finish however it give some flashback. I mainly like this because it's great to carry around in my purse or travel. There's no mess from the lid screwing off and powder spilling everywhere.
Michelle H.
I use this daily when I set my make up. It keeps everything in place all day and I love how it does not leave you looking ghostly in pictures like other powders do.
Alyssa R.
Hopatcong , NJ
I am so beyond in love with the product. It really finishes off your look at gets rid or any unwanted shine without changing the depth of your makeup. The only thing I'd change is I wish it lasted longer - maybe it's my brush but it seems to use a lot of powder each time.
Mary O.
Muncie, IN
Love this powder! It made my skin feel super soft and more matte than most powders. I appreciated that it went on translucent with a powder brush because if I used a colored powder I always look like I'm wearing so much make up. Definitely worth the $6 at Target!
Erica B.
Mclean, VA
Outstanding touch up powder that leaves your skin shine.-free and not too matte. Leaves a very smooth and blurred appearance to the skin. I prefer this product in the pressed version because the loose microfinish powder shows when using flash.
jae C.
Love. Love. Love this setting powder. I keep little sample sizes in my bag for on the go shine control around my nose. The powder is very finely milled and unless you go totally ham and cake it on, it will not give a white cast in flash photography.
Ankita S.
I've always used the loose powder and when this came out, I got the travel size and I fell in love with it!! It works amazingly well and the small size is perfect for touch ups because it's so compact and sleek!! It mattifies my face without making it look dry and it looks great in photos. My skin is usually very sensitive with powders, but this did not break me out whatsoever so, I am definitely going to buy the full size!
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?