BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #49 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Maxton
It's obviously drying if you have naturally dry skin but not too bad. I love to use it for baking and setting my foundation.
Rafaella D.
Rafaella D.
Eu quero muito isso, preciso para uma festa que estarei dia 24, que vai ter bastante brilho, então eu quero bastante esse iluminador
sarah h.
sarah h.
Love this brand. Make up forever is a very high quality brand which I love. My skin is very hard to match and find a brand I love- this is it!
Odalis V.
Odalis V.
Marietta , GA
Best pressed powder I've true in a while. I honestly have to buy so many each month because I love it! It's so light weight but does it's job!
Diana M.
Diana M.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
Nice and light, it smelled a little weird for me. I expected a brighter finished. Wasn't too bad but not for my skin type.
MacK W.
MacK W.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
Some of the best powder I have ever used. Great coverage and is nearly translucent on the face, will match with any skin tone and foundation.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
This is the best for airbrush makeup. It goes great on the skin. Doesn't show up in pictures and leaves a flawless finish
Doral, FL
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
Excelente polvo sellador para el maquillaje a mi me gusta como deja el maquillaje pero tenemos que tener mucho cuidado a la hora de usar por que si colocamos muchos en las fotografías se notara!

excellent sealant powder makeup I like as leaves makeup but we have to be very careful when using that if we put many in photographs notice!
Hannah O.
Hannah O.
Appleton, WI
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
I love using this to set my liquid foundation and concealer it doesn't melt into my blush or bronzer then. It helps my under eyes not to crease also. The packaging is a little difficult to open though.
Berta T.
Berta T.
Del City, OK
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
I got a small sample of this when I went to Sephora. I am still not sure if it works but it definitely set my foundation in my t zone just fine. I have taken any flash photography to test that theory
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?