BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #46 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Adrienne H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ehh... it flashes back and its pretty pricey. There are better powders out there.
Debbie F.
Columbia, TN
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
I love carrying this in my purse in the summer months especially, to blot the oil and make my makeup look refreshed.
Kailey S.
Joplin, MO
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
I love to set my face with this! It helps keep my combination-oily skin matte all day. I apply it on top of my liquid foundation and it makes my highlighter, bronze and blush go on much smoothr. This definitely gives you an "HD" finish.
Kara D.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
I loved this at first and then the more I used it the more it broke apart and literally crumbled! I found the HD product that is already a powder and that worked better for me.
Leni J.
Friar Gate, Derby
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
Good powder to set your make-up with. It does keep the shine on my face in check.
Wouldn't recommend this for flash photography as it tends to leave a white layer on the face which is visible in photographs but not otherwise.
Nichole W.
clearwater, FL
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
I really like this powder. I use everyday but I just find there is not a lot of product and I tend to run out so fast.
Patricia O.
Waukegan, IL
This is one of the products I use everyday. I light weight and is really useful. I am medium skin color and is perfect. It works with any foundation I use. I love it . Sometimes I use to re touch . I recommend it. I will be buying it again .
Tristan C.
The pressed powder is comparable to the loose powder. It's very translucent. You can use it to brighten your face, set foundation, and even highlight of you have fair skin. I love this product and recommend to most!
Mary O.
Love it ! I feel like it just pulls together my whole look, blends everything, and makes it all set.
Marisol D.
San Marcos, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly anything from MUFE is amazing and worth the price. Not only is this product amazing to travel with since its pressed, but it's lightweight and leaves your skin looking smooth. I highly recommend it to anyone!
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?