BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #54 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Megan H.
Gilbert, AZ
This is an incredible powder. It sets your make up beautifully and leaves your pores so invisible. I love this product and use it all the time. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because you can find a cheaper dupe in the drugstores. I use the NYX hd powder and it is basically the exact same.
Lizzy R.
I've used this and the loose powder, and I prefer the loose powder. However, I think this product is great because it does not have the cancer causing ingredients that the laura mercier powder has!!!! I like to use this to set my makeup, appealing it after foundation and before blush.
Michelle L.
Redmond, WA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz more...
Love how lightweight this powder is, and it can instantly make up makeup look like new again without adding any heavy layers! It looks great on camera/film, it smooths out your pores/skin. It doesn't change the color/tone of your foundation. You only need a little bit, a very light dusting to get the results you want! Highly recommend!
Sheena M.
Newark, CA
This is a really nice powder to set my under eye concealer. It keeps my makeup from creasing as well as makes the finish look flawless.This has a matte finish and doesn't make your face feel like cake face. I would recommend this product in the compact form because it is easy to take on the go.
Sutton R.
Franklin, OH
Not very many color match options. Also package broke after first use. This product made my skin have a very yellow pigment when I wore it. All in all I prefer other powders.
Kristi L.
Akron, OH
Not my favorite powder. I got this about a month ago and have different results daily. Some days it looks really nice other days it looks too white on my face. I'm not sure if it's the foundations I'm using or maybe the moisturizers not mixing well with it but a lot of the time it becomes caked looking around my eyes.
Meghan B.
Louisville, KY
This pressed powder is to die for. It covers my face very well and doesn't leave my face looking too cakey or powdery. It is easy to apply and looks good. It is good for Dry/Combo Skin, I cant say about Oily. I would certainly buy this item again and recommend it to others.
Kaitlynne F.
Steelville , MO
I really love this pressed powder, it has a translucent formula so it doesn't alter the skin tone at all. It goes perfectly over the top of foundation, and keeps it in place throughout the entire day. I also like the fact that this powder doesn't look cakey on the skin.
Brittany N.
Austin, TX
It's no secret that this is one of the best setting powders out there. This powder, combined with a setting spray if you're going to be out for a while will keep your makeup in place all day long... seriously. It gives your face a matte finish, without any kind of white residue like you might find in some of the cheaper brands. I 100% recommend trying it out.
Simone S.
Kearney, Mo
I keep this in my purse at all times for touch ups on-the-go. The packaging is sturdy and it comes with a good quality mirror. It doesn't come with a brush or sponge/powder puff but I keep a little brush in my bag to use with it. It's translucent and very fine so I feel matte and my skin feels soft when I use it.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?