BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #49 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Carmen D.
Carmen D.
Millington, MD
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
I have been using this product for years I use it everyday and I had just recently ran out l :( but the best part about this product is that it's Matte and you can even use it for the new makeup technics called "baking" and you can pack it on then dust it off. this is a fool proof amazing product I totally recommend.
Sara L.
Sara L.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
Set my makeup very nicely BUT I did not get the poreless effect it promises. I could still see my pores very well and didn't like that.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Shirley, NY
I tend to go for a pressed powder as a setting powder because I use a little bit to set my undereye makeup. This does the job
Tatiana D.
Tatiana D.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
This is such a great powder. It doesn't give your face that caked on look that we all hate. It also isn't a heavy powder. I love this powder and I use a lot of make up forever hd products and recommend people who haven't tried them to definitely check them out!
Cheryl R.
Cheryl R.
Zimmerman , Mn
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
This is one of the better setting powders I have tried. I have big pores and wrinkles. I'm not going to say it doesn't settle into my wrinkles and pores because it does but not too bad. I mean is there a powder that doesn't? If there is I haven't found it yet.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
This product was recommended to me by a professional makeup artist. I personally did not like the way the powder looked and thought it looked Cakey. I am also very fair and the powder made me look pails then I already am. I noticed that it did not stay on for a very long time and found myself having to reapply the product numerous times throughout the day.
Ivyy M.
Ivyy M.
I love baking and setting my face with this i pack it on my beauty blender and it looks so great ūüėĽ The powder is soft and it leaves my sking looking matte
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
Nothing special for me. It left my face looking ghost-like, and was a bit too heavy. I think it was too white/translucent and didn't blend enough for me. Not to mention the flash-back. For the price, it was a bit overhyped. Won't recommend or repurchase. There are better HD powders for less. (NYX...)
Liilly S.
Liilly S.
Warrenville, IL
Love this pressed powder is great for oily skin helps set my makeup all day long don't cress or nothing
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Maxton
It's obviously drying if you have naturally dry skin but not too bad. I love to use it for baking and setting my foundation.
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?