BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #46 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Mika C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder is one of the best powders out there. It'll make your make up look matte and give your face the finished look you want. It's also very easy to just throw in your purse because it's so compact
Caitlin K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a pretty good powder. It doesn't cake on the skin and it's not as messy as loose setting powders. I would recommend this for traveling and what not. I've liked it so far!!! I recommend
Karla G.
Firebaugh, CA
In love with MUFE HD pressed powder, its the best. It does have sun protection, I used this with the Liquid foundation from them. The pressed powder is matter, its good for people with oily skin and combination skin as well. Overall, I do recomended this product ..
Amy A.
Claymont, DE
It's great. It smooths out my foundation and it makes me skin feel soft. It makes my face matte all day long. Make up stays in place. Extremely easy to apply. Would not use anything else.
Jennifer D.
This is alright, but I have noticed that it does show up very much in pictures with flash. Looks crazy out of place. It works for what it is intended for though.
Frances R.
I love this for setting under eye concealer. It's matte, but a very smooth matte, and somehow looks satiny. I do use this all over sometimes too. I will repurchase this too in the future. I prefer the pressed version to the loose.
Rachel H.
Beaverton, OR
direct dupe for the RCMA powder, at a higher price, but worth it for the thin and useful compact, makes it easier for touchups on the go instead of carrying a loose powder
Aura J.
I tried this setting powder not too long ago and I am SO glad i did! It works so well and really helps my t-zone. I get really oily on my t-zone and this helps controld it so much. I use it everyday and it's lasted a long time.
Julia Z.
Corpus Christi, TX
This powder is great! It's not too expensive, but it works well, and it helps kill the shine, and helps set my make-up for the day. It's not cakey, and it blends well. It goes on smooth, and gives a nice matte finish.
Diana B.
Marlton , NJ
LOVE this product! I apply it with a kabuki brush to my t-zone and notice immediate results. It doesn't settle into my pores but rather sits on top and helps keep me shine free for much longer.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?