BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #46 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Elaena W.
Sycamore , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really get translucent powder for setting your under eye concealer, it has a great matte finish, and it is super easy to apply. i really enjoy this because it keeps my makeup in place for the majority of the day, sometimes i need to touch it up, and i recommend it!
Veronica N.
Marrero, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't live without this. This is the best setting powder I've used. It makes my face look so flawless. I love the way it makes my skin feels and look. Also since I'm a compact form, it makes it quick and easy and also mess free.
Carmen D.
Millington, MD
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
I have been using this product for years I use it everyday and I had just recently ran out l :( but the best part about this product is that it's Matte and you can even use it for the new makeup technics called "baking" and you can pack it on then dust it off. this is a fool proof amazing product I totally recommend.
Leni J.
Friar Gate, Derby
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
Good powder to set your make-up with. It does keep the shine on my face in check.
Wouldn't recommend this for flash photography as it tends to leave a white layer on the face which is visible in photographs but not otherwise.
Nhung N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My first powder purchase. It sets my make up perfectly without leaving a white cast. I definitely prefer pressed powders over loose powders because loose ones tend to get messy. This powder does not get cakey and leaves a great finish
Tatiana D.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
This is such a great powder. It doesn't give your face that caked on look that we all hate. It also isn't a heavy powder. I love this powder and I use a lot of make up forever hd products and recommend people who haven't tried them to definitely check them out!
Kayla G.
Whitehouse, OH
Great setting powder! So light and doesn't make foundation look cakey. Helps add to a natural look. Easy to apply and definitely affordable. I have combination skin so it's great to just add a touch extra to oily sections!
Cheryl R.
Zimmerman , Mn
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
This is one of the better setting powders I have tried. I have big pores and wrinkles. I'm not going to say it doesn't settle into my wrinkles and pores because it does but not too bad. I mean is there a powder that doesn't? If there is I haven't found it yet.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
This product was recommended to me by a professional makeup artist. I personally did not like the way the powder looked and thought it looked Cakey. I am also very fair and the powder made me look pails then I already am. I noticed that it did not stay on for a very long time and found myself having to reapply the product numerous times throughout the day.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
Nothing special for me. It left my face looking ghost-like, and was a bit too heavy. I think it was too white/translucent and didn't blend enough for me. Not to mention the flash-back. For the price, it was a bit overhyped. Won't recommend or repurchase. There are better HD powders for less. (NYX...)
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?