BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #49 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Mckaila C.
Mckaila C.
Bagley, MN
Do not take flash pictures with this hahah you will look like a ghost!! Too Matt of a finish... very drying..... not my cup of tea
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
I use this daily when I set my make up. It keeps everything in place all day and I love how it does not leave you looking ghostly in pictures like other powders do.
Aideth R.
Aideth R.
Milwaukee, WI
this powder its perfect because its translucent ur skin dont feel heavy and its pressed so its more easy to use for me its perfect
Emily J.
Emily J.
new hope
This powder is so good. It feels amazing to touch so buttery I have oily skin and I felt like it helped it also really good to touch up with through out the day
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Marietta, GA
Best coverage! I'm obsessed with this brand and this powder. A little goes a long way & it's amazing. It's my go too these days!
Kailey S.
Kailey S.
Joplin, MO
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
I love to set my face with this! It helps keep my combination-oily skin matte all day. I apply it on top of my liquid foundation and it makes my highlighter, bronze and blush go on much smoothr. This definitely gives you an "HD" finish.
karlaaaaaaa Y.
karlaaaaaaa Y.
Sullivan
Awsome product this ia my go to i carry it everywhere i go , it leaves my face good for a long time without shine i loveee it !
Adele H.
Adele H.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
At first I loved this stuff, it set my makeup and took down shine. Unfortunately I started to notice that it settles into my fine lines. I still use this when I need a lot of help with shine, but I'm careful about not using too much.
Perla C.
Perla C.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
This tone and powder is wonderful!
I love to use on days that have me seeing a lot of people with very few times for touch ups.
Minna P.
Minna P.
Delta, CO
this powder is one of the best! it is so fine and feels like you have nothing on your face. if you havnt tried it, you are missing out :)
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?