BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #49 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Kay W.
Kay W.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz, MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
I hade bought the 0.07 ounce one first and once i hit the bottom of the container and then i went back to sephora to buy the bigger size one. I love these so much.
Rekisha L.
Rekisha L.
Jacksonville, FL
I have used his product for months now and I think it is fantastic and after using it it makes my face look like I spray-painted my make up on it's
Alisia E.
Alisia E.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
(Dry skin, oily t zone and forehead) My mom got a sample of this from Sephora beauty insider points. I love this product, I put it on as a finishing powder and it makes my make up look good all day and stay in place. It is a translucent so you can't even tell it is on. I would recommend this product.
Andrea T.
Andrea T.
Louisville, KY
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
Received this as a sample and it works perfect for travel. Helps your makeup last all day. Reduces shine and leaves a nice matte finish.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
This does a good job of smoothing my fine lines and pores but I took a star away because
I felt like it didn’t last as long as it could.
Sutton R.
Sutton R.
Franklin, OH
Not very many color match options. Also package broke after first use. This product made my skin have a very yellow pigment when I wore it. All in all I prefer other powders.
Katherine V.
Katherine V.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
Love this pressed powder it's name is in and what I love about it is that I can take it everywhere I go and of course always in my bag
Raven K.
Raven K.
Niagara, WI
Didn't really do a whole lot for me. When applied it does very minimal. Adds a small shine but doesn't really set anything in place.
Anna O.
Anna O.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
Definitely prefer the loose powder. It's does give you a nice mate finish however it give some flashback. I mainly like this because it's great to carry around in my purse or travel. There's no mess from the lid screwing off and powder spilling everywhere.
Beatriz H.
Beatriz H.
Rocky Point
I got this as a sample at Sephora. It is a great product, definitely got the job done. I would definitely recommend this product..
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?