BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #55 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Cuéntame tu experiencia con este polvo de maquillaje? / Tell me...3 Answers
  • Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
Summer L.
Tracy, CA
Love this powder when applied correctly! It can make you look very nice, even, and flawless, but I rated it three stars because it can cause flashback if heavily packed on!
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz more...
I've been using this pressed powder from MUFE for ages. It's one of the only powders I use. It's so cute and compact, very easy to throw in your purse and carry around with you, and makes my makeup look flawless. It's like it isn't even there. No caking, no buildup around my nose/mouth, and it keeps my skin matte all day. I swear, if it wasn't so pricey I'd buy a lifetime's supply. It's so great for oily skin!
Alicia H.
I would give it a 5 star because it is so good but I wont and I will tell you why in a second. I like it because It is so soft and blendable and its matte. so if you like matte makeup finish this is the one for you . I would purchase it again, but I gave it a 4 star because I hit pan and it broke to I would probably get the loose one next time.
I love this powder! I can't wear most powders because I have very dry skin! And it also accentuates any fine lines and pores. But this one set my make up and looked like I wasn't wearing anything at all!
Kelsie J.
Cedar Park, TX
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz more...
My absolute favorite setting powder. I tend to get shinier and shinier as the day goes and a light dusting of this remedies it immediately! I prefer the loose powder vs the pressed powder surprisingly, but it is the same product either way. In my experience the pressed powder breaks easily. It's a large quantity that lasted me about 6 months with almost daily use.
eblys m.
Brandon, FL
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz more...
Great for oily skin! it keeps oily skin matte for a long wear. i use this daily as a setting powder and it leaves my skin very smooth and even. the only thing i dislike about this product is that it does take away color from my face, so my face looks a little grey at first. but i do prefer the loose powder because i personally prefer to set my powder with a beauty blender, but the compact is a great aleternative.
Cristy R.
New Britain, CT
Love love loveee this pressed powder! I use it as the last step of my daily makeup routine. It blurs & reduced the appearance of pores, lines & wrinkles & leaves a perfect & flawless matte finish.
Jonlyn I.
Newberg, OR
I really liked that this didn't settle into fine lines or wrinkles. The reason I can't rate this higher is because I felt like it washed my face out, it didn't matter if I used a really light hand. I especially noticed this a problem in pictures. The biggest negative is I felt like it only worked for about 3 to 4 hours before I needed to reapply.
I tried this about a year ago and I was not to impressed. I really expected more for all the money I spent on this product. I would not purchase this again . I do not recommend that anyone purchases this.
Kennedy A.
Mcallen, TX
Around this time last year my mom bought me this powder and it's matching foundation as an early Christmas present. As my first ever higher end make up I was really happy with it. It's long gone now but I did love this product I would just use the powder as foundation by its self and it gave me perfect coverage. Very nice foundation.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury , CT
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Amanda S.
Does this cake up at all?
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?