BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #49 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
Bridgeport , CT
A lot of people think this power and the lose powder is the same. However, this powder has hyaluronic acid which is super hydrating for dry skin.
Anthony M.
Anthony M.
Boston
Makeup forever hd powder is an amazing ultra fine setting powder that sets your makeup but leaves a glow behind. Not great for pictures but video
Kelsie J.
Kelsie J.
Cedar Park, TX
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
My absolute favorite setting powder. I tend to get shinier and shinier as the day goes and a light dusting of this remedies it immediately! I prefer the loose powder vs the pressed powder surprisingly, but it is the same product either way. In my experience the pressed powder breaks easily. It's a large quantity that lasted me about 6 months with almost daily use.
shelby b.
shelby b.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
I personally didn't like this. it felt really thick, and had flash back. it's easier to apply with a wet beauty blender then with a actual brush.
eblys m.
eblys m.
Brandon, FL
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
Great for oily skin! it keeps oily skin matte for a long wear. i use this daily as a setting powder and it leaves my skin very smooth and even. the only thing i dislike about this product is that it does take away color from my face, so my face looks a little grey at first. but i do prefer the loose powder because i personally prefer to set my powder with a beauty blender, but the compact is a great aleternative.
Cristy R.
Cristy R.
New Britain, CT
Love love loveee this pressed powder! I use it as the last step of my daily makeup routine. It blurs & reduced the appearance of pores, lines & wrinkles & leaves a perfect & flawless matte finish.
Matt
Matt
I tried this about a year ago and I was not to impressed. I really expected more for all the money I spent on this product. I would not purchase this again . I do not recommend that anyone purchases this.
Ally B.
Ally B.
Paterson, NJ
Really leaves your makeup looking flawless all day love this pressed powder. Really recommend you try this product, definitely won't regret it
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Farmington, AR
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
My favorite setting powder. It makes my skin look flawless and airbrushed. It lasts literally all day. I will repurchase this when I run out!
Lanisha S.
Lanisha S.
Matte coverage without being too light + all day hold. Love this stuff! I apply it with a moist Beauty blender or a fluffy powder brush. Either works.
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?