BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #46 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Kristi L.
Akron, OH
Not my favorite powder. I got this about a month ago and have different results daily. Some days it looks really nice other days it looks too white on my face. I'm not sure if it's the foundations I'm using or maybe the moisturizers not mixing well with it but a lot of the time it becomes caked looking around my eyes.
Meghan B.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This pressed powder is to die for. It covers my face very well and doesn't leave my face looking too cakey or powdery. It is easy to apply and looks good. It is good for Dry/Combo Skin, I cant say about Oily. I would certainly buy this item again and recommend it to others.
Kaitlynne F.
Steelville , MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this pressed powder, it has a translucent formula so it doesn't alter the skin tone at all. It goes perfectly over the top of foundation, and keeps it in place throughout the entire day. I also like the fact that this powder doesn't look cakey on the skin.
Brittany N.
Austin, TX
It's no secret that this is one of the best setting powders out there. This powder, combined with a setting spray if you're going to be out for a while will keep your makeup in place all day long... seriously. It gives your face a matte finish, without any kind of white residue like you might find in some of the cheaper brands. I 100% recommend trying it out.
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This pressed powder is great for blending together bronzer/blush/etc and even to set with. However, they do have a loose version of this powder for people who want to give baking and true setting a shot! Doesnt leave a white cast in photos either which is greart
Emma R.
This pressed powder is great. I like pressed powders better because they tend to not go everywhere when I stick my brush into them! This powder sets my makeup without giving me a cakey look. It is very soft and does not clog my pores when I wear it all day
Anna O.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
Definitely prefer the loose powder. It's does give you a nice mate finish however it give some flashback. I mainly like this because it's great to carry around in my purse or travel. There's no mess from the lid screwing off and powder spilling everywhere.
Rebecca B.
Mcallen, TX
Really love this setting powder, sometimes it does flake off if you don't use a primer or a setting spray. It does make skin look polished, but the smell of it can be offsetting. I really recommend using a good face primer first before using this product.
Michelle H.
I use this daily when I set my make up. It keeps everything in place all day and I love how it does not leave you looking ghostly in pictures like other powders do.
Mary O.
Muncie, IN
Love this powder! It made my skin feel super soft and more matte than most powders. I appreciated that it went on translucent with a powder brush because if I used a colored powder I always look like I'm wearing so much make up. Definitely worth the $6 at Target!
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?