BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #49 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Nikki P.
Nikki P.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
I love setting powders because they work for anyone in my opinion and the finish is great. It works on all skin types and i do have to apply it more than once but I do it!
Liz L.
Liz L.
This is an amazing product for me. Gives my makeup a soft finish. Keeps my makeup in place all day.. and keeps my oily skin from getting too shiny. It is a must have in my makeup collection. I keep buying it all the time.
Macy B.
Macy B.
Arlington, WA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
I love using this powder to set my face when I don't have to worry about flashback. It makes my skin so smooth looking and makes my makeup last all day
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Affordable and worth what you pay. Natural finish, stays in place. It has a nice packaging, don't know about sin protection. Pros has good coverage cons heirs not one
donna B.
donna B.
Middleburg, FL
Use this every day, pat it under the eye and to set my pore areas . The o my bad thing is there is flash back when someone takes pictures with flash .
Andy L.
Andy L.
Honestly thought this product would be better. It does last all day, but it kind of gets cakey, and it may just be my skin, but it made me break out.
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
Loretto, MN
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
Would recommend this over the loose powder. Have heard of many issues with flashback but never personally had a problem with that. Would repurchase
Stephanie
Stephanie
I love this powder! I can't wear most powders because I have very dry skin! And it also accentuates any fine lines and pores. But this one set my make up and looked like I wasn't wearing anything at all!
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a great travel-friendly item that's very finely made and easy to pat into your skin. It's translucent and blendable. It lasts all day long
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
Bridgeport , CT
A lot of people think this power and the lose powder is the same. However, this powder has hyaluronic acid which is super hydrating for dry skin.
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?