BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #46 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Aiko S.
Bothell, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a finsihing powder, not for setting. This gives the skin a nice blurred effected and looks amazing in photos. You don't need a lot, I barely tap my brush into the pan and dust it all over the face. I find this is great for all skin types and it you want that polished look, this is the way to go.
This powder made my foundation look good in photos in the first 4 hours after applying it. After that, my makeup just looked like it was sliding off my face which was weird. Usually powders help it stay on for the entire day. I would only recommend using this for flash photography or circumstances where you don't need your makeup to last after a few hours.
Alisia E.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
(Dry skin, oily t zone and forehead) My mom got a sample of this from Sephora beauty insider points. I love this product, I put it on as a finishing powder and it makes my make up look good all day and stay in place. It is a translucent so you can't even tell it is on. I would recommend this product.
Natalie A.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
Really like this powder to set my entire face, including my under eye area! It's truly translucent, it doesn't leave any white powder all over your face and it makes your makeup matte if that's the kind of overall look you want to achieve. Also love the size and the packaging, it'll last a long time.
Sara W.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought the make up forever hd pressed powder at Sephora to wear with my makeup forever hd foundation in the beginning of 2016. Love the foundation by itself but it needed something "more" and the setting powder just was what it was missing! Would recommend to all of my makeup junkie friends!
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot say enough good things about this powder, it sets my make up perfectly and it keeps my under eye area from creasing. I also like that it does not stick to any dry areas on my dry to combination skin while keeping my nose matte. I think it goes on very easily as it is very finely milled.
Megan H.
Gilbert, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an incredible powder. It sets your make up beautifully and leaves your pores so invisible. I love this product and use it all the time. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because you can find a cheaper dupe in the drugstores. I use the NYX hd powder and it is basically the exact same.
Lizzy R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this and the loose powder, and I prefer the loose powder. However, I think this product is great because it does not have the cancer causing ingredients that the laura mercier powder has!!!! I like to use this to set my makeup, appealing it after foundation and before blush.
Sheena M.
Newark, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really nice powder to set my under eye concealer. It keeps my makeup from creasing as well as makes the finish look flawless.This has a matte finish and doesn't make your face feel like cake face. I would recommend this product in the compact form because it is easy to take on the go.
Michelle L.
Redmond, WA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
Love how lightweight this powder is, and it can instantly make up makeup look like new again without adding any heavy layers! It looks great on camera/film, it smooths out your pores/skin. It doesn't change the color/tone of your foundation. You only need a little bit, a very light dusting to get the results you want! Highly recommend!
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?