BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #49 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
Beautiful application and sets your foundation for all day. Great for face baking especially under the eyes. Doesn't crease your concealer. Great for all skin types! Would buy again for sure.
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Brooksville , FL
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
This blends effortlessly on your face and is very easy to apply. The powder doesn't make you look unnatural. It's a perfect finish that usually keeps your makeup set for a while. I would buy again
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Oxnard, CA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
Great powder for setting your makeup. It’s light weight on the face and doesn’t make your face cakey. Good if your going to take pictures. Easy to apply with a brush.
Lauren Y.
Lauren Y.
I've always had trouble with pressed powder but this has been so easy to match and to work with! It doesn't make my foundation look Cakey and the finish is flawless!
Micah S.
Micah S.
Cape Town
This product is sooo good ....I ran out of it but I'm really looking to buy me another although I can't seem to find it anywhere but it make the skin soo matte which I absolutely loveeeee
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Clarkston, MI
I do a little acting and singing. More as a hobby than a profession. But this is by far one of the best powders for setting especially when your going to be under a hot lighting system.
Julie S.
Julie S.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
I love this setting powder bc it does just that. It sets my foundation perfectly without making me look like a powdery ghost. Would recommend if you like a matte setting powder!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Very light,airy formula. Leaves your face feeling silky smooth. Sets make up at day. Does not cake when it sets under eye concealers. Blends right in with any skin tone. Lesves you looking poreless and flawless. Reasonably priced as well
Anastasia R.
Anastasia R.
Columbia, SC
Love this translucent powder, it is super soft and smooth. It always prevents flash back when taking photos. It is mortifying and doesn't alter my foundation
Laura K.
Laura K.
Galloway, NJ
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
I bought this and at first I liked it but I didn’t have any oiliness in the winter. When I used it in the summer it caked up and didn’t control oil at all.
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?