BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #46 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Julie S.
Martinsburg, WV
My favorite. It's pricey, but I like having a compact versus loose powder for traveling. This sets my under eye foundation and concealer without any creasing. I use a small tapered brush around my nose and under my eyes and finish off with this powder all over using a kabuki brush. It's worth the money. I find mine at Sephora.
Leticia D.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is not the ideal product for dry skin or flash photography. My experience with this power was not so great. At first it emphasized all my dryness and fine lines under the eyes. The when taking flash photos it gave off the dreaded "white cast". I ended up returning mine it was not good at all for my skin type.
Kay W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz, MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
I hade bought the 0.07 ounce one first and once i hit the bottom of the container and then i went back to sephora to buy the bigger size one. I love these so much.
This powder made my foundation look good in photos in the first 4 hours after applying it. After that, my makeup just looked like it was sliding off my face which was weird. Usually powders help it stay on for the entire day. I would only recommend using this for flash photography or circumstances where you don't need your makeup to last after a few hours.
Aiko S.
Bothell, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a finsihing powder, not for setting. This gives the skin a nice blurred effected and looks amazing in photos. You don't need a lot, I barely tap my brush into the pan and dust it all over the face. I find this is great for all skin types and it you want that polished look, this is the way to go.
Sara W.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought the make up forever hd pressed powder at Sephora to wear with my makeup forever hd foundation in the beginning of 2016. Love the foundation by itself but it needed something "more" and the setting powder just was what it was missing! Would recommend to all of my makeup junkie friends!
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot say enough good things about this powder, it sets my make up perfectly and it keeps my under eye area from creasing. I also like that it does not stick to any dry areas on my dry to combination skin while keeping my nose matte. I think it goes on very easily as it is very finely milled.
Sutton R.
Franklin, OH
Not very many color match options. Also package broke after first use. This product made my skin have a very yellow pigment when I wore it. All in all I prefer other powders.
Sheena M.
Newark, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really nice powder to set my under eye concealer. It keeps my makeup from creasing as well as makes the finish look flawless.This has a matte finish and doesn't make your face feel like cake face. I would recommend this product in the compact form because it is easy to take on the go.
Lizzy R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this and the loose powder, and I prefer the loose powder. However, I think this product is great because it does not have the cancer causing ingredients that the laura mercier powder has!!!! I like to use this to set my makeup, appealing it after foundation and before blush.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?