BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #49 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Harmonie D.
Harmonie D.
This powder is very very good, my foundation stays matte all day, with no cakey effect, very light texture, it doesn't change the color of the foundation, it's one of my best powder!
Gabriela L.
Gabriela L.
Not that I do not like it but what happens is that it leaves my face like ghost so I almost do not like tanato for veses I use it but not so often
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
I love both the pressed and the loose version of this product. The best part is you can use it to make lipsticks matte as well if you dust it over a Kleenex placed over your lipstick! It's the best honestly!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Los Angeles , CA
Like this powder but if you cake it on it will look weird. I notice that it kind of change the color of my concealer. I would recommend RCMA loose powder better and it's cheaper.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Delray Beach, FL
Excellent product. The only downside is that I don't find that it keeps my eyeliner in place and because it's powder rather than a spray, you need to apply it before mascara or lipstick so it won't smudge
Tara A.
Tara A.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
I love this because it really helps my makeup stay in place! It does not change any color of my makeup and it is easy to apply! It is good for combination skin that is what I have! I would def buy again
Ashlyn R.
Ashlyn R.
Lockesburg
I have this powder and I love it!! It's perfect for when you want to bake your face and it memes the perfect baked look. I love this powder. It keeps it perfectly in place too
Connie C.
Connie C.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
Sets my makeup, makes me nice and matte. Love that it's a compact rather than loose powder bc who's ever trying to use loose powder. I usually still use a setting spray after to give me that dewy look.
Andrea T.
Andrea T.
Baltimore, MD
One of the best setting powders on the market. Super finely milled and when used lightly, makes your skin look flawless. I would be careful overdoing it though, that may cause flashback in photos.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Lawrenceville, GA
This MUFE powder is great at setting makeup, but that is about it. Flashback if you use a hair too much and gives an instant matte but shine breaks through within minutes.
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?