BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #46 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Cuéntame tu experiencia con este polvo de maquillaje? / Tell me...3 Answers
  • Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Stephanie S.
Very light,airy formula. Leaves your face feeling silky smooth. Sets make up at day. Does not cake when it sets under eye concealers. Blends right in with any skin tone. Lesves you looking poreless and flawless. Reasonably priced as well
Priscilla P.
Margate, FL
I love his product and I've used it so much that I've almost run out of it and I would say it's great for the price and I love the compact size and the mirror. My only complaint would be that it's not as translucent as I thought it'd be it's very white and tends to leave a white film over your make up that doesn't look like good when taking flash photography.
Ashley B.
Lake Charles, LA
Keeps my foundation in place. Very light weight, and can't see it. I have combination skin, and it does well for my face. They need new packaging for it.. it's difficult to open.
Liz L.
This is an amazing product for me. Gives my makeup a soft finish. Keeps my makeup in place all day.. and keeps my oily skin from getting too shiny. It is a must have in my makeup collection. I keep buying it all the time.
Samantha B.
Affordable and worth what you pay. Natural finish, stays in place. It has a nice packaging, don't know about sin protection. Pros has good coverage cons heirs not one
Summer L.
Tracy, CA
Love this powder when applied correctly! It can make you look very nice, even, and flawless, but I rated it three stars because it can cause flashback if heavily packed on!
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
I've been using this pressed powder from MUFE for ages. It's one of the only powders I use. It's so cute and compact, very easy to throw in your purse and carry around with you, and makes my makeup look flawless. It's like it isn't even there. No caking, no buildup around my nose/mouth, and it keeps my skin matte all day. I swear, if it wasn't so pricey I'd buy a lifetime's supply. It's so great for oily skin!
Alicia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would give it a 5 star because it is so good but I wont and I will tell you why in a second. I like it because It is so soft and blendable and its matte. so if you like matte makeup finish this is the one for you . I would purchase it again, but I gave it a 4 star because I hit pan and it broke to I would probably get the loose one next time.
Stephanie
I love this powder! I can't wear most powders because I have very dry skin! And it also accentuates any fine lines and pores. But this one set my make up and looked like I wasn't wearing anything at all!
Kelsie J.
Cedar Park, TX
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
My absolute favorite setting powder. I tend to get shinier and shinier as the day goes and a light dusting of this remedies it immediately! I prefer the loose powder vs the pressed powder surprisingly, but it is the same product either way. In my experience the pressed powder breaks easily. It's a large quantity that lasted me about 6 months with almost daily use.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?