BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #49 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Simone S.
Simone S.
Kearney, Mo
I keep this in my purse at all times for touch ups on-the-go. The packaging is sturdy and it comes with a good quality mirror. It doesn't come with a brush or sponge/powder puff but I keep a little brush in my bag to use with it. It's translucent and very fine so I feel matte and my skin feels soft when I use it.
Aiko S.
Aiko S.
Bothell, WA
This is a finsihing powder, not for setting. This gives the skin a nice blurred effected and looks amazing in photos. You don't need a lot, I barely tap my brush into the pan and dust it all over the face. I find this is great for all skin types and it you want that polished look, this is the way to go.
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
Really like this powder to set my entire face, including my under eye area! It's truly translucent, it doesn't leave any white powder all over your face and it makes your makeup matte if that's the kind of overall look you want to achieve. Also love the size and the packaging, it'll last a long time.
Misty W.
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
I cannot say enough good things about this powder, it sets my make up perfectly and it keeps my under eye area from creasing. I also like that it does not stick to any dry areas on my dry to combination skin while keeping my nose matte. I think it goes on very easily as it is very finely milled.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Gilbert , AZ
This is an incredible powder. It sets your make up beautifully and leaves your pores so invisible. I love this product and use it all the time. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because you can find a cheaper dupe in the drugstores. I use the NYX hd powder and it is basically the exact same.
Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.
Longview, TX
This pressed powder looks AMAZING on the skin, BUT has a few draw backs. There is major flashback with flash photography. so do NOT use for a night out with pictures! Also, there is a lot of product fallout when applied to your brush. Other than those fallbacks, I truly do love this powder.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Nice powder not my favorite thing ever. But works decent I have oily skins really works fine to set your leaves your face matte but by the end of the day I'm back to being oily. It is fairly pricey would recommend to others but if you can find a cheaper alternative I would recommend that.
kristine c.
kristine c.
Tempe, AZ
This will forever be one of my go to products!! I've been using it ever since i could remember and the few times i picked up something else it never compared! this pressed powder has changed my life definitely a holy grail product! I never get shiny while using it and i have oily skin!
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Hopatcong, NJ
I am so beyond in love with the product. It really finishes off your look at gets rid or any unwanted shine without changing the depth of your makeup. The only thing I'd change is I wish it lasted longer - maybe it's my brush but it seems to use a lot of powder each time.
Karla G.
Karla G.
Firebaugh, CA
In love with MUFE HD pressed powder, its the best. It does have sun protection, I used this with the Liquid foundation from them. The pressed powder is matter, its good for people with oily skin and combination skin as well. Overall, I do recomended this product ..
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?