BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #46 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Tori B.
Trussville, AL
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
Let me start off by saying I do love this powder, it gives my skin a nice look & it does keep my makeup on for longer. However, NYX HD finishing powder actually keeps my makeup on longer & does better at keeping my face from getting oily all day. I love this powder, but with the high price tag I'll probably stick to NYX.
Taylor W.
Odenville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love using this product throughout the day when i get oily in my t zone area. i take a fan brush, pick up a little and swipe it on my face and my skin immediately looks clean smoother and matte. it does nothing to the color of your foundation. it has lasted me 5 years and counting because i use it as a touch up powder
Lela G.
Charleston
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found that there was a sort of white finish with this powder. Where as others blend well,  this one sat on top of my skin and seemed to dull certain problem areas where it would concentrate. I have since gravitated towards finishing powders with a beige tone rather than stark white and it has worked out better. My favorite is
Azia E.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
This has helped set so many of my beat faces but it seems like it doesn't completely set my makeup. I always had to pair it with a setting spray and repeat the process. It is easy to apply but I've had a few where the palette started to disintegrate toward the end of use. You definitely need a big brush.
Siobhan S.
Portland, OR
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
This was the first time I'd tried a pressed powder instead of a loose powder and I was pleasantly surprised with how much I like it! Compared to a loose powder it makes much less of a mess and is more convenient to travel with in my opinion.There is definitely danger for some gnarly flashback though.
Shante F.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
I i've use this product a few times. I love that it comes in a travel size so I can take it with me. It is a matte finish. Keeps my make up and placed all day. I love to apply in areas where I am the most wheelie. I would recommend this for Whalley skin. It's also miss free if you're clumsy like me. But definitely a good product
Alyssa Y.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
Works pretty well. It is not my go to product but I do use it to set my under eye makeup from time to time and it works pretty well. Works well with my dry skin and I would definitely buy a bigger one next time.
Ariel S.
Sheridan, WY
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
I like this! It’s not my favorite but I love how it’s super white but it doesn’t flash back in pictures
Keep my makeup locked into place everyday
But I don’t reach for it very often!
I love the fact that this is pressed and it’s easy to travel with!
Would repurchase it just for the heck of it
StanGramz T.
New York
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
You always have to worry about the powder breaking apart if you carry this around but in general a great finishing powder. This gives your makeup a finished look.
Jordyn B.
Greenfield, IN
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
I like this powder but BEWARE, it has terrible flashback. If you plan on taking any flash pictures at all, you should not wear this. However, for day to day wear, it keeps my skin matte and has a super soft, natural texture to it. I have repurchased this and will continue to do so
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?