BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Florham Park, NJ
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
What a wonderful pressed powder! Makeup Forever knows what they're doing, I have never tried a product from them I didn't like. This is really nice to be able to carry around and use to control oil and shine throughout the day
Charlin F.
Charlin F.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
I am constantly becoming more and more impressed with Makeup Forever. They have such quality makeup products, and you get a decent quantity for the press. This setting powder will keep your foundation from moving even the slightest bit!
Christine E.
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
Great pressed powder, it really helped to set my foundation and help control oilyness. It added a nice soft blur to my skin to help disguise my pores. I would definitely recommend this to others.
David M.
David M.
Dublin
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
Smoothed my skin and set my makeup! I love this product So much. I recommend applying it with a powder puff or a compact, it's easier for a smoother, pore less finish. I definitely recommend it, there's nothin quite like it!
Jeremy Y.
Jeremy Y.
Paramus, NJ
A great finishing pressed powder. I use it to set my makeup before a night out or if I know I will be taking plenty of pictures. Sometimes I use it on its own with a wet brush to hide my pores.
Daniela R.
Daniela R.
Monmouth, IL
It's really good for your face because you can actually make it look like your actual skin color and it is really goo for oily skin and it keeps my makeup in place.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
This product is really good when you're trying to achieve that very smooth Matt work it keeps my make up in place pretty much all day it's very very easy to apply very affordable in my opinion and I would definitely recommend this to others
Kristina H.
Kristina H.
New Orleans
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
Love having this in my purse for an on the go touch up. If I see a little shine (not the good kind), I pat a little of this beauty in that spot and I'm not worried about my T zone blinding people! Recommend for sure!
Christina G.
Christina G.
Oakdale, MN
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
I like this powder for touching up on the go, although I prefer a loose powder at home. There is minimal flashback in photos with this and it's pretty easy to apply. It's pricy, so I don't know that I'd repurchase.
Wanda S.
Wanda S.
I got this at Sephora in a travel side and the finish is matte and natural it didn't look like you had powder and it keep your makeup in place for the hole time and for the price.. is worth it, I will buy again
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?