BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #46 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Ali N.
Little elm, Tx
Beauty Junkie Expert
Flawless looking skin every time its used. Sometimes not the best for veey very dry skin. But since i have dry skin i make aure to use a moisturizer and hydrating foundation
Bre B.
Las Vegas
I'm very oily so this product really does absorb all the oils in my face. I love the fact that I don't get why undertone from this product in that it really does pull the shine from my skin!
Christina S.
Delray Beach , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent product. The only downside is that I don't find that it keeps my eyeliner in place and because it's powder rather than a spray, you need to apply it before mascara or lipstick so it won't smudge
Alex L.
This setting powder is pretty amazing, the only issue I have with it is that it does have a slight white cast, so it's not completely translucent and does slightly lighten the foundation.
Lauren Y.
I've always had trouble with pressed powder but this has been so easy to match and to work with! It doesn't make my foundation look Cakey and the finish is flawless!
Lauren H.
Clarkston, MI
I do a little acting and singing. More as a hobby than a profession. But this is by far one of the best powders for setting especially when your going to be under a hot lighting system.
Ariana R.
I loveeee thiss 😍😍😍 this doesn't make my face looking like a cake😂 this is perfect for everyone, it's a little pricey but it's worth the money 💰 I really recommend to get it, I hope I never run out because I love it 😍😂
Heather H.
For the price of this product I was extremely disappointed, it caked, and didnt last whatsoever. I have dry skin naturally so the look of scaling skin this powder created was not at all appealing.
Julie S.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
I love this setting powder bc it does just that. It sets my foundation perfectly without making me look like a powdery ghost. Would recommend if you like a matte setting powder!
Stephanie S.
Very light,airy formula. Leaves your face feeling silky smooth. Sets make up at day. Does not cake when it sets under eye concealers. Blends right in with any skin tone. Lesves you looking poreless and flawless. Reasonably priced as well
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?