BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
THIS WORKS LIKE HEAVEN. U gotta buy this. Nothing bad about it. Makes ur makeup stay and last. The price is decent. This is a must buy. It finishes in matte but breathable. I highly recommend this product.
Ashlee - Denise M.
Ashlee - Denise M.
Baltimore, MD
I love this powder for setting my face and it gives no flashback! Use a light hand and you can use it for many skin tones, even the deeper ones! I kept this in my kit when i freelance during college! worked on all tones and types!
Tirsa B.
Tirsa B.
Cambridge
I like this more than the loose powder (that stuff gets everywhere). It's easy to control the amount that you want to use. I use it under the eyes primarily, but it Han also be use to sculpt the face.
audrianna a.
audrianna a.
Pueblo, CO
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
Very good powder for setting a makeup that is too Dewey. Just needs to be reapplied often if you have oily skin or will be sweating. Very good if you want to be taking pictures as it has little to no flashback. Do recommend to others.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz, MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
I love this pressed powder. I use t when I'm done with my makeup and it helps to set everything for the entire day. It also leaves my skin looking airbrushed and smooth. I would definitely buy again.
Cortney S.
Cortney S.
Townsend, MA
One of my favorites! This sets my makeup so beautifully. In the pan it feels so soft which translates onto the face when you apply it. Since it is an HD powder it has major flashback so be weary if using flash photography.
Bridget D.
Bridget D.
I love this translucent powder. It makes my makeup look that much better. It smooths everything out and makes everything so nice. It sets my makeup flawlessly. I recommend this to everyone I know no matter what skin type you have!!
Katherine V.
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
I really enjoyed use this to set my makeup in the morning but I also keep it with me throughout the day for touch ups. I have oily skin and this does not weigh it down. I purchased this at Sephora online.
Jadeen S.
Jadeen S.
Washington, DC
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
I loved this product! I actually received it for free. It makes my face a lot matter and comes out great in photos! Can be used on combination skin with easy application. Definitely worth the buy!
Sammy H.
Sammy H.
Farmington, CT
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
I like this finishing powder as its really translucent. I find it easier to use than loose powders. Haven't noticed any flashback either! A little bit expensive but it does last for a long time!
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?