BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #49 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Tess W.
Tess W.
Newport News, VA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
This stuff is no joke! I put it on and it literally made my face so matte it was crazy! It's not the most natural finish but it looks great if you want to make your makeup stay in place. The only concern I have is that it has pretty bad flashback.
Bernadette V.
Bernadette V.
South Amboy, NJ
I like the setting powder because it doesn't make my foundation Cakieand very easy to apply and I would say that it's good for all skin types I have nothing bad to say about it and I would recommend it to others
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
San Jose
The same great formula but in a pressed powder form . Great for on the go makeup application when I have to do make up in the car! Keeps my concealer in place all day . No ashy white cast for my medium skin tone.
Alyssa Y.
Alyssa Y.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
Works pretty well. It is not my go to product but I do use it to set my under eye makeup from time to time and it works pretty well. Works well with my dry skin and I would definitely buy a bigger one next time.
Izzy
Izzy
Maple Plain, MN
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
Love this powder. Great for an airbrushed look because it blurs your pores and imperfections. Be careful with flash photos though, since it is a hd powder it will give you major flash back. Love this product!
DANIELLA G.
DANIELLA G.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
This is the only finishing powder I use. I have one in mu purse and one at home. Love the natural finish. Leaves my face matte without taking away dewyness and sets my make up for the entire day or evening.
Kaeli D.
Kaeli D.
Concord, CA
LOVE this product! Super easy to apply, dose not go on white. Pros: it does the job at setting my makeup with a matt finish, also a good size to pop in your purse. Cons: I wish it lasted longer and you do have to touch up throughout the day.
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
THIS WORKS LIKE HEAVEN. U gotta buy this. Nothing bad about it. Makes ur makeup stay and last. The price is decent. This is a must buy. It finishes in matte but breathable. I highly recommend this product.
Julie H.
Julie H.
My new go to setting powder for every day. Not drying, and super light weight. A con is that my Brice easily picks up too much. Gives a natural finish, not too matte which is wonderful. I have recommended to others
Ashlee - Denise M.
Ashlee - Denise M.
Baltimore, MD
I love this powder for setting my face and it gives no flashback! Use a light hand and you can use it for many skin tones, even the deeper ones! I kept this in my kit when i freelance during college! worked on all tones and types!
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?