BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #49 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Erika B.
Erika B.
Boston, MA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
I used this product up!! I purchased this at Sephora and it works great! No flash back, no overcast, and no dry powder look. I would have liked it to last a little longer. I hit pan pretty quickly but otherwise it was a great product!
Katelynn M.
Katelynn M.
Grand Terrace, CA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
This is a product I would use every single day. I love it, works great. The only thing I could say against it, is that it doesn't really last throughout the day. But other than that I love it. I would for sure buy it again.
Jenn B.
Jenn B.
Milford, CT
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
Great powder but I dropped it one time and it broke into a million pieces! I drop a lot of other makeup and they don't usually break this easily. Good for all skin types. I would not buy again but do love the loose version
rafaela p.
rafaela p.
This powder has a very fine texture and a clear finish, which makes it an excellent choice because it fits any skin tone.

The best of it, in my opinion, is that it rests the base of the skin so that it does not transfer and become more matte, however it leaves the skin with a gentle radiance of skin naturally beautiful and healthy, does not become artificial
Ohii I.
Ohii I.
This is the key to a flawless complexion on the go. It's better because it's not messy for touch up compared to the original which is loose. Smooths skin like no other. Last longer too because you only need a little bit and since it's solid it lasts longer
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Ocean view, DE
This is a great product. I use it as a setting powder as recommended to me. Doesn't leave you looking white just pretty much covered the oils up. Only downside is that it breaks really easily. Priced well. Works great!
Amber G.
Amber G.
Deleon springs
I liked this powder until I realized it oxidized and ruined my makeup for the day. Also, it has horrible flash back for a HD powder. So, if you're going out for a drink with the girls, don't wear this powder if you are planning on taking and cute pictures
Jordona T.
Jordona T.
San Diego, CA
I use this powder throughout the day for touch ups. Although it doesn't last all day, it really keeps my foundation and make up in place. It does not have sun protection in it. It gives you a very natural finish and I would definitely buy it again.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
This is one of the best pressed powders out there! It is smooth and goes on beautifully! It gives a matte finish and it keeps makeup on all day long! I love this pressed powder and nothing compares to how this looks!
McKenna M.
McKenna M.
Cedar Rapids
This powder works perfectly for setting my foundation and concealer. It is very easy to apply and it keeps my makeup in place all day. When using this power, there is no "flash back" with pictures and that is one of my favorite things about it. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?