BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #46 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Cuéntame tu experiencia con este polvo de maquillaje? / Tell me...3 Answers
  • Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Liz L.
This is an amazing product for me. Gives my makeup a soft finish. Keeps my makeup in place all day.. and keeps my oily skin from getting too shiny. It is a must have in my makeup collection. I keep buying it all the time.
Stephanie
I love this powder! I can't wear most powders because I have very dry skin! And it also accentuates any fine lines and pores. But this one set my make up and looked like I wasn't wearing anything at all!
Cristy R.
New Britain, CT
Love love loveee this pressed powder! I use it as the last step of my daily makeup routine. It blurs & reduced the appearance of pores, lines & wrinkles & leaves a perfect & flawless matte finish.
Matt
I tried this about a year ago and I was not to impressed. I really expected more for all the money I spent on this product. I would not purchase this again . I do not recommend that anyone purchases this.
Kay W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz, MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
I hade bought the 0.07 ounce one first and once i hit the bottom of the container and then i went back to sephora to buy the bigger size one. I love these so much.
Sutton R.
Franklin, OH
Not very many color match options. Also package broke after first use. This product made my skin have a very yellow pigment when I wore it. All in all I prefer other powders.
Michelle H.
I use this daily when I set my make up. It keeps everything in place all day and I love how it does not leave you looking ghostly in pictures like other powders do.
Emily J.
new hope
This powder is so good. It feels amazing to touch so buttery I have oily skin and I felt like it helped it also really good to touch up with through out the day
Charlene E.
Richmond, VA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
Love this powder and packaging! I purchased a couple of these for my makeup kit and purse. This does a great job of setting foundation with a flawless finish!
Anastasia R.
Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this translucent powder, it is super soft and smooth. It always prevents flash back when taking photos. It is mortifying and doesn't alter my foundation
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?