BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #54 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Collene M.
Lynnwood, WA
While I don't really see a HUGE difference in how my makeup wears with this, I use it to set all of my cream lipsticks and it's amazing! It's super easy to apply (just use a fluffy brush for your face and a sponge for your lips) and super versatile.
Marjani A.
I'm not a big powder person but I tried this in an attempt to try . I can slide all over the place with greasy skin and this helped my makeup last longer without looking too matte or dry . I would definitely try this again . It's also affordable
Katherine W.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz more...
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS POWDER! it's fine and lasts all day. I use it as a finishing powder and it's perfect for every skin tone. I even use it on my husband before photo shoots so there's no harsh glare on the skin. Leaves you perfectly matte.
Amita A.
Love this Makeup Forever Pressed Powder HD, super great for setting makeup. It is light weight, easy to use, great coverage. It works great for all skin types, no cons just pros! You will love it, a must buy any day! Highly recommend!
Alex H.
West Jordan, UT
I like the presses powder better than a loose powder. However, it's not as easy to bake with. This product leaves a little bit of a flash back in photos even though it does not have the spf to leave that flashback. I think this is an ok powder.
Valeria M.
Palm Springs, CA
I love this powder so much. It has no color but leaves you matte and pore less. I use this to set my face and concealer and it works amazing. It doesn't cause creasing under my eyes. It last forever. I have a sample size and it has lasted me forever. I am definitely going to purchase the fool size. It's amazing.
Lonna R.
Depew, NY
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz more...
This product is great if you have skin that is oily or combination. My skin doesn't get too oily but with enough make up on it tends to look sooner than I would like. This powder instantly mattes the look and a little goes a long way.
Rosa V.
Stockton, CA
Really convenient. Absorbs the oil so fast without making your face look powdery. I'd recommend this one more for people with oily skin. It keeps my makeup in place allllllllll day. I've slept with it on before ( I know, bad for my skin ) but when I woke up everything was still in place (:
Miranda P.
Clymer
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz more...
I really like this powder. I used it a few years ago, but forgot to repurchase. It made my makeup smooth to the touch. I don’t remember if it made my makeup last longer. I’d buy again. It’s about the same price of high end powders.
Silvia P.
Niles, IL
This is SO silky smooth! I'm not just saying that, swirl your fingers around your compact and rub them together - it literally feels like silk. This goes on so lightly and smoothly. It doesn't give any flash back and it really helps keep oils at bay and makeup on longer
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?