BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #49 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Marjani A.
Marjani A.
I'm not a big powder person but I tried this in an attempt to try . I can slide all over the place with greasy skin and this helped my makeup last longer without looking too matte or dry . I would definitely try this again . It's also affordable
Jaime G.
Jaime G.
Aliquippa, PA
I use this daily to finish my makeup. It takes away any remaining shine and gives a matte look to my face. I use the large kabuki brush to apply and feel it applies the right amount all the time. The product lasts long since you don't need to use a lot at once.
Katherine W.
Katherine W.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS POWDER! it's fine and lasts all day. I use it as a finishing powder and it's perfect for every skin tone. I even use it on my husband before photo shoots so there's no harsh glare on the skin. Leaves you perfectly matte.
Samantha Z.
Samantha Z.
Houston,Tx
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
Best press powder I have ever tried I have been using this for 5 years already I've been through six or seven already it is my go-to and I will continue to use it every year, so easy to apply it's not the cheapest but it's the best 35 I've ever spent lasts me a long time, cute Packaging great mirror,I would highly recommend it
Lonna R.
Lonna R.
Depew, NY
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
This product is great if you have skin that is oily or combination. My skin doesn't get too oily but with enough make up on it tends to look sooner than I would like. This powder instantly mattes the look and a little goes a long way.
A G.
A G.
Saint Mandé, Ile de France
One of my all time favorites, both in loose and pressed ! This is so finely milled that It feels like a cloud to apply. Very good to set make up but be aware that it might flash back on photos ! Will keep buying those for sure !!!
Silvia P.
Silvia P.
Niles, IL
This is SO silky smooth! I'm not just saying that, swirl your fingers around your compact and rub them together - it literally feels like silk. This goes on so lightly and smoothly. It doesn't give any flash back and it really helps keep oils at bay and makeup on longer
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
I really like this pressed powder! It leaves my makeup intact and leaves a great matte finish. It is very easy to apply and is perfect for under the eye makeup. I would definitely buy this again, it's great for my normal skin type
Rosa V.
Rosa V.
Stockton, CA
Really convenient. Absorbs the oil so fast without making your face look powdery. I'd recommend this one more for people with oily skin. It keeps my makeup in place allllllllll day. I've slept with it on before ( I know, bad for my skin ) but when I woke up everything was still in place (:
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
This is a great finishing powder to complete your look. I remember when it came out as a loose powder and I really liked it but hated the notion of loose powder. The pressed powder is just like the loose one in terms of finish.
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?