BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #46 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Brittany O.
San Jose
The same great formula but in a pressed powder form . Great for on the go makeup application when I have to do make up in the car! Keeps my concealer in place all day . No ashy white cast for my medium skin tone.
Tess W.
Newport News, VA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
This stuff is no joke! I put it on and it literally made my face so matte it was crazy! It's not the most natural finish but it looks great if you want to make your makeup stay in place. The only concern I have is that it has pretty bad flashback.
Nia D.
El paso , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product makes my skin look absolutely flawless in both pictures and in person without that super cake like finish or changing the color of my skin tone it matches perfectly
DANIELLA G.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
This is the only finishing powder I use. I have one in mu purse and one at home. Love the natural finish. Leaves my face matte without taking away dewyness and sets my make up for the entire day or evening.
Julya G.
Lorton, VA
Honestly from my personal experience I have never had any problems with this product, even when I was in the sun or on the beach it stayed dry and still looked the same finest look I wanted... The pros cons and cons to this product would proudly be its great for before putting on your full mask of makeup, but cons would be that it does not work as well for some peoples dry skin or oily so Id suggest watching out or buying moisture on the side for it... Thank you and hope you Enjoy this product:)
Nic M.
Even the best make up needs touch ups sometimes. For skin that tends to get oily over the day while wearing foundation, I'd recommend this powder finish. It helps to re set makeup over the course of the day and is really nice on the skin!
Julie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My new go to setting powder for every day. Not drying, and super light weight. A con is that my Brice easily picks up too much. Gives a natural finish, not too matte which is wonderful. I have recommended to others
Kaeli D.
Concord, CA
LOVE this product! Super easy to apply, dose not go on white. Pros: it does the job at setting my makeup with a matt finish, also a good size to pop in your purse. Cons: I wish it lasted longer and you do have to touch up throughout the day.
Nicole N.
THIS WORKS LIKE HEAVEN. U gotta buy this. Nothing bad about it. Makes ur makeup stay and last. The price is decent. This is a must buy. It finishes in matte but breathable. I highly recommend this product.
Ruth C.
Los Angeles, CA
One product lasts me for more than a year!
Worth buying it!!
MUFE HD pressed powder brings you a smooth finish up on your makeup,
and does not create any cakey feeling :)
Would definitely purchase this again!
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?