BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #49 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Massapequa, NY
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz, MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
This product is really nice and sets makeup well, nut cannot be worn at night. It gives really bad flashback. I did like the finish, and was disappointed with the flashback and use Laura Mercier instead. I would recommend this for the day though.
Alex G.
Alex G.
Los Angeles , CA
Love this powder so much! I really keeps my t-zone oil free without drying me out and it never looks cakey! I love that its in a pressed compact as opposed to a loose powder, it makes it really great for traveling/on the go! Would definitely repurchase!
Daiquan R.
Daiquan R.
Rock Hill, SC
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
I love this product. I love how it makes your face matte and does not make you oily and brings color back in to your skin. It not super expensive but it is not a drug store product either. This is perfect is you need something to set your concealer with.
Alex W.
Alex W.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
This is great for preventing smile lines and keeping makeup in place. This worked really well on my oily skin and I would definitely repurchase this powder. This is one of the only pressed powder that I have used and liked. I would recommend this.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
Last year I was using the loose powder version of this product and I loved it - except that it was a bit messy to use and not very travel friendly. Ta-dah! That's when this pressed version came out and I knew I had to try it. I am on my second one and I absolutely love it.

The positives of this product are that it's pretty compact and sturdy so it's very easy to carry around with you on travels or just simply taking it to work. (It doesn't come with a puff applicator but that is okay with me since I prefer to use my brushes anyway.) I apply as little as possible on my face after applying my BB cream and it instantly mattifies my face without giving it that cakey, dull look (I use my ELF Powder Brush to apply). I also feel that it helps a bit with blurring out the imperfections that my BB cream couldn't quite cover.

Overall, I absolutely LOVE this product!
Sophia A.
Sophia A.
Definitely does the job. I think I like other setting powders in my collection better and tend to gravitate towards the loose powders versus the pressed ones. It is easy to apply and gives a pretty natural finish. I have a sample size so it is easy to carry around so I do like that and it does not cause a mess like a loose powder would. I do recommend if you're looking for a pressed finishing powder.
Collene M.
Collene M.
Kirkland, WA
While I don't really see a HUGE difference in how my makeup wears with this, I use it to set all of my cream lipsticks and it's amazing! It's super easy to apply (just use a fluffy brush for your face and a sponge for your lips) and super versatile.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Jackson, OH
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
Very smooth. Great for brightening or setting. Doesn't flashback on me. Super easy to use with big fluffy brush. Matte finish. Don't go to heavy or will cause a white cast. I probably won't repurchase. Great little packaging easily fits into purse.
chloe n.
chloe n.
Mission Viejo, CA
nice packaging, easy to bring with for touch ups. however I feel like you have to use a lot of product to get the job done. might be better suited for normal or slightly dry skin.
Marjani A.
Marjani A.
I'm not a big powder person but I tried this in an attempt to try . I can slide all over the place with greasy skin and this helped my makeup last longer without looking too matte or dry . I would definitely try this again . It's also affordable
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?