BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #46 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Chelsea F.
Longview, TX
This pressed powder looks AMAZING on the skin, BUT has a few draw backs. There is major flashback with flash photography. so do NOT use for a night out with pictures! Also, there is a lot of product fallout when applied to your brush. Other than those fallbacks, I truly do love this powder.
Katelynn M.
Grand Terrace, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
This is a product I would use every single day. I love it, works great. The only thing I could say against it, is that it doesn't really last throughout the day. But other than that I love it. I would for sure buy it again.
Ali S.
I really like this setting powder. It is very translucent although can leave a slight white cast if too much is used. It doesn't let my concealer crease in the places I have put it and keeps my makeup on all day.
Jordona T.
San Diego, CA
I use this powder throughout the day for touch ups. Although it doesn't last all day, it really keeps my foundation and make up in place. It does not have sun protection in it. It gives you a very natural finish and I would definitely buy it again.
Emily W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
This is one of the best pressed powders out there! It is smooth and goes on beautifully! It gives a matte finish and it keeps makeup on all day long! I love this pressed powder and nothing compares to how this looks!
Allie P.
This is amazing. You can use a bunch and back with it or you can simply set your whole face. Since it's a translucent powder it's great if you self tan because when you get tan/ pale you don't have to change your powder.
McKenna M.
Cedar Rapids
This powder works perfectly for setting my foundation and concealer. It is very easy to apply and it keeps my makeup in place all day. When using this power, there is no "flash back" with pictures and that is one of my favorite things about it. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Noelia M.
Make up forever is one on my favorite brand. Everything from there like is perfect. Really recommend any thing from make up forever. In clouding the foundation and stick foundation.
Bernadette V.
South Amboy, NJ
I like the setting powder because it doesn't make my foundation Cakieand very easy to apply and I would say that it's good for all skin types I have nothing bad to say about it and I would recommend it to others
Christine T.
Titusville, FL
Love this setting powder! It softens the look of my makeup and leaves my skin feeling great and not sticky. Also makes my look last throughout the day and night. I found out about this setting powder at Sephora.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?