BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Elena K.
Elena K.
Mount Vernon , WA
Used this powder until I got every drop of product out of it, and loved every single but if it. Very wonderful product to set my whole face. Photographed wonderfully, and I mostly loved it for the flawless finish it would give my skin. I would definitely recommend to a friend
Brie F.
Brie F.
This is an amazing product. I was skeptical about how it would work with all the texture on my skin but I ws pleasantly surprise. It's absolutely worth the money and I would buy it again and plan on doing so very soon. It's great for oily skin but I would caution against dry skin
Karol G.
Karol G.
Turpin , OK
This is the best translucent pressed powder. It looks amazing in photos, does not wash me out and it makes sure my makeup stays put and matte. I love it, it is more expensive but it is worth it. One of the best products in my makeup collection and i couldn't be any happier.
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
I am in love with this product. After I apply makeup for a special event or dance competition, I gently pat this amazing finishing powder onto my skin and my face looks flawless. I know I will be buying again when I run out. I recommend this product to every makeup lover.
Linda P.
Linda P.
One of my favorite powders. It doesn't have a white cast when you take flash photography. It doesn't settle into your fine lines, its pretty natural, might be a little shimmery, but not noticeable. I'd definitely recommend it to others since I repurchased it myself.
Holly N.
Holly N.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
I use this in between my translucent powder by Laura Mercier. I like the pressed version of the powder better than the loose powder of this because it makes my skin feel so smooth and soft. It's good for my dry skin ladies who need a more smoother appearance.
Kerry B.
Kerry B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This powder is AMAZING for setting the face. I have not been able to found a drugstore powder that compares to it. It can be worn on it's own or to set makeup. It smooths out all your flaws and makes your skin look flawless and airbrushed. Definitely recommend!
Holly G.
Holly G.
Westmoreland, NH
This powder is really heavy for a pressed powder. It always makes me look like my makeup is three shades too light unless I use it really sparingly, which is nearly impossible. It does keep makeup on all day, though, and keeps my face from looking sweaty or oily.
Kara O.
Kara O.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
Simply the best setting powder. This colorless HD finishing powder is ideal for setting even the creamiest products with a gorgeous HD setting power locking it in place. I love using this powder for oily skin it leaves your face with a beautiful matte finish!
Kiara J.
Kiara J.
This is my go to setting powder. I have super oily skin and this keeps me matte for hours. It always keeps my makeup in place through a hectic work day. A little goes a long way if you are too heavy handed with it you will look like a ghost. Awesome product I definitely will continue to purchase.
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?