BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #45 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Jade L.
West Warwick, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this it blurs like it states the only down side is that under the iPhone flash you still see where you put it on even after you dust all of the powder off your skin. This is not photo friendly!
David M.
Dublin
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
Smoothed my skin and set my makeup! I love this product So much. I recommend applying it with a powder puff or a compact, it's easier for a smoother, pore less finish. I definitely recommend it, there's nothin quite like it!
Katrina S.
Brooksville , FL
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
This blends effortlessly on your face and is very easy to apply. The powder doesn't make you look unnatural. It's a perfect finish that usually keeps your makeup set for a while. I would buy again
Alexis W.
Gardeners
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
Beautiful application and sets your foundation for all day. Great for face baking especially under the eyes. Doesn't crease your concealer. Great for all skin types! Would buy again for sure.
Daniela R.
Monmouth, IL
It's really good for your face because you can actually make it look like your actual skin color and it is really goo for oily skin and it keeps my makeup in place.
Micah S.
Cape Town
This product is sooo good ....I ran out of it but I'm really looking to buy me another although I can't seem to find it anywhere but it make the skin soo matte which I absolutely loveeeee
Vanessa R.
This product is really good when you're trying to achieve that very smooth Matt work it keeps my make up in place pretty much all day it's very very easy to apply very affordable in my opinion and I would definitely recommend this to others
Kristina c.
New Orleans
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
Love having this in my purse for an on the go touch up. If I see a little shine (not the good kind), I pat a little of this beauty in that spot and I'm not worried about my T zone blinding people! Recommend for sure!
Christina G.
Oakdale, MN
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
I like this powder for touching up on the go, although I prefer a loose powder at home. There is minimal flashback in photos with this and it's pretty easy to apply. It's pricy, so I don't know that I'd repurchase.
Zaidmy M.
Katy
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this setting powder perfect for beginners. Have a matte finish but natural at the same time. Easy to apply don't have to worry about messy powder all is in the compact ❤
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?