BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #54 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Cuéntame tu experiencia con este polvo de maquillaje? / Tell me...3 Answers
  • Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Andrea P.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz more...
I am in love with this product. After I apply makeup for a special event or dance competition, I gently pat this amazing finishing powder onto my skin and my face looks flawless. I know I will be buying again when I run out. I recommend this product to every makeup lover.
Holly N.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz more...
I use this in between my translucent powder by Laura Mercier. I like the pressed version of the powder better than the loose powder of this because it makes my skin feel so smooth and soft. It's good for my dry skin ladies who need a more smoother appearance.
Linda P.
One of my favorite powders. It doesn't have a white cast when you take flash photography. It doesn't settle into your fine lines, its pretty natural, might be a little shimmery, but not noticeable. I'd definitely recommend it to others since I repurchased it myself.
Holly G.
Westmoreland, NH
This powder is really heavy for a pressed powder. It always makes me look like my makeup is three shades too light unless I use it really sparingly, which is nearly impossible. It does keep makeup on all day, though, and keeps my face from looking sweaty or oily.
Kerry B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This powder is AMAZING for setting the face. I have not been able to found a drugstore powder that compares to it. It can be worn on it's own or to set makeup. It smooths out all your flaws and makes your skin look flawless and airbrushed. Definitely recommend!
Ashley O.
This powder sets my face flawlessly without leaving that pesky white cast that can show up in pictures. Instead you look like you have photo ready skin at any time of day. There's no scent and it isn't chalky at all. It's really silky and doesn't dry out the skin.
Arley M.
I love this product because it's light and smooth. It removes shine for a long time and helps set foundation even better. The only problem I have with this is that I feel like I have to add more but It's build able
Kiara J.
This is my go to setting powder. I have super oily skin and this keeps me matte for hours. It always keeps my makeup in place through a hectic work day. A little goes a long way if you are too heavy handed with it you will look like a ghost. Awesome product I definitely will continue to purchase.
Amber G.
De Leon Spgs, FL
I liked this powder until I realized it oxidized and ruined my makeup for the day. Also, it has horrible flash back for a HD powder. So, if you're going out for a drink with the girls, don't wear this powder if you are planning on taking and cute pictures
Herneet S.
Rosedale, MD
If you want your makeup to last all day this powder is amazing! Complete matte finish powder will make makeup laying All day. No creasing and no shine. Only feather it on your face.. do not pack it on- it will look white in pics if you do!
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?